Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now (1857 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
Been trying to woo her for four years now

Iyaf suffer o angry

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
Olodo.
September 2012 to May 2015 is 2 years 8 months.
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
---

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
Elo,hi watsup..na him be wooing??

Guy you funny sef

2 Likes

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
op keep trying, dont give up. buhari tried for 12 years

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by SageNaruto(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
angry so, wat should we now do?! undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by MissSlimbody(f): 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
You should have concealed the girl's identity nahundecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
U no get job ni nah.! Cheap guy

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by vizkiz: 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
four years? shocked

Bro, if you had pursued your career you would have made it between that four years undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by justmag(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
OP. ..this is what i have been talking about. you are one of these guys out here making things hard for other guys. Who spends four years trying to get a girl. Ain't like she is virgin Mary. .. undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:28pm On May 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Elo,hi watsup..na him be wooing??
Guy you funny sef
no be when she reply, the wooing go start? angry
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
lol.. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:30pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
four years? shocked

Bro, if you had pursued your career you would have made it between that four years undecided
are you more successful than I am? undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by farano(f): 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
heheheheheh..the bae strong sha
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
hey, get the ffuck out my back...see ur picture self cry
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
justmag:
OP. ..this is what i have been talking about. you are one of these guys out here making things hard for other guys. Who spends four years trying to get a girl. Ain't like she is virgin Mary. .. undecided
you talking like a kid bro ..making what hard for who? the ffuvk does that mean?
and I know my onions if what I think you are thinking is what u r thinking.
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
heheheheheh..the bae strong sha
I can handle her.
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by justmag(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Olodo.

September 2012 to May 2015 is 2 years 8 months.

Lmaoooo...When niccas fail maths in skool. WHAT Do U Expect? ? angry

gotemm!!

grin
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by justmag(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:

calling him cheap is even an upgrade! grin
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
justmag:

calling him cheap is even an upgrade! grin
lol
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
wetin do am
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
wetin do am
you be like pesin wey cheap

4 Likes

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
lols.. No be me dey chyke gals for 9years. Btw are u nt edo boiy, limerick dark poet on fbk, the biter?
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 10:00pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
lols.. No be me dey chyke gals for 9years. Btw are u nt edo boiy, limerick dark poet on fbk, the biter?
you look 15, if you've been chyking for nine yrs, then when did u start?
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by japhmanuel: 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin u dey aim way u dy try chyke her since??
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by herald9: 10:09pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
Been trying to woo her for four years now
Iyaf suffer o angry
you see how stewpeed you are? Do you know i've that girl on fb?
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
you look 15, if you've been chyking for nine yrs, then when did u start?
when they gave birth to u na.. 15 ko
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Emodeee: 10:33pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
You should have concealed the girl's identity nahundecided

Dat name fit u wellas. U cn change it to misstoothpickbody though.
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Dat name fit u wellas. U cn change it to misstoothpickbody though.
she's a lady.... Mister
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by JigsawKillah(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2015
limerick na fool sha.
u too dey fall person hand.
must u create meaningless threads?

tobiee,
change that pic.
u resemble dead body
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 12:11am On May 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
limerick na fool sha
u too dey fall person hand
must u create meaningless threads?
tobiee
change that pic
u resemble dead body
Limerick:
Limerick:
ROTFL grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Less Than 2 Sentences Describe What U Want In A Man Or A Woman / Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) / Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.