Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now (1781 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by MrBasketball: 5:43am On May 06, 2015
Vision less kid. undecided
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by MrBasketball: 5:55am On May 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
limerick na fool sha. u too dey fall person hand. must u create meaningless threads?

tobiee, change that pic. u resemble dead body
grin
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Rilwayne001: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Elo,hi watsup..na him be wooing??
Guy you funny sef
I wonder oo grin
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Strongfaze(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2015
Singing Style Plus song # four years don waka, we still dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo# @ Limerick quote me and be hung like a bat!
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 7:04am On May 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
limerick na fool sha. u too dey fall person hand. must u create meaningless threads?
na ur papa I dey copy na
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 7:05am On May 06, 2015
Strongfaze:
Singing Style Plus song # four years don waka, we still dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo# @ Limerick quote me and be hung like a bat!
OK take ur one minute fame undecided

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by richidinho(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:
four years? shocked

Bro, if you had pursued your career you would have made it between that four years undecided

No...he was waiting for Jonathan to deliver the job in his houz wyl he is busy wooing mkpeke
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2015
FOUR YEARS?!?!!!!!!!!! ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! as for me once I'm interested in a girl and ask her out and she doesn't react positively bro BAM! I'm gone thank God I'm just like that, I simply HATE that hard to get thingy it bugs me but if she agrees I adore her,love,care and respect her because i find them amazing and secure then while dating I can now access her personality while she access mine. I just ain't got time to waste playing that hard to get and chasing games when we should be UTILIZING that time to know ourselves, go out, play, have fun and show love, care and reciprocate our feelings.

#LoveThoseThatLovesYou and want those that wants you.

1 Like

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by ErepaTV: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Buhahahaha grin grin grin

4years
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 10:49am On May 06, 2015
ErepaTV:
Buhahahaha grin grin grin

4years
its that bad embarassed
Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by ErepaTV: 10:50am On May 06, 2015
Limerick:
its that bad embarassed

Yes it is very bad

4years and she is not even replying your msgs

Forget her mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Been Trying To Woo Her For Four Years Now by Limerick: 10:54am On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz:
FOUR YEARS?!?!!!!!!!!! ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! as for me once I'm interested in a girl and ask her out and she doesn't react positively bro BAM! I'm gone thank God I'm just like that, I simply HATE that hard to get thingy it bugs me but if she agrees I adore her,love,care and respect her because i find them amazing and secure then while dating I can now access her personality while she access mine. I just ain't got time to waste playing that hard to get and chasing games when we should be UTILIZING that time to know ourselves, go out, play, have fun and show love, care and reciprocate our feelings.

#LoveThoseThatLovesYou and want those that wants you.
this is the only reasonable comment ive seen on this post.

besides dude, its not that I was madly chasing the chic or crazily in love with her, we once knew and used to relate a bit though. then there was a change of location and loss of contact.

fortunately got to find her on fbk. she probably ignored those msgs cos I didnt use my real name.

although that first msg shoulda convinced her that the person talking to her is no stranger though grin

and that got the whole thing looking like a snub to me angry angry embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests. / Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.