Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (57339 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Rick9(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
Some family members are not useful at all. Adebayor sorry oh Shitt happens

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by jayhans(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
strangest:
That awkward moment when you force your mom to tell you if you were adopted
Ur comment makes sense... Adebayor nids to go on fact finding.. he may be an adopted child afterall

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by martinosi: 11:06am On May 06, 2015
kilokeys:
is this for real?

its for real do.. Adebayor did a lot of these people..he is the Highest Paid player
at Tottenham because of the contract run-over from Man-City who are part
paying his wages
which was the deal that they had to sign to release him to
play for Tottenham Hot- spurs. His Basic wages is £100,000 Pound Sterling Per Week.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by onatisi(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2015
AKMoney1:

Abi ooo, shey na only him be footballer ni? Always having money issues with his folks.
don't mind him ,all these stories he is writing only portrays the kind of brains in that 6ft 5inches structure. He has been having these family issues in public for almost 4 years now.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by victors123: 11:18am On May 06, 2015
If ur story u tell is true you have try!!! Is just that ur family is greedy & wat they ask frm u is too much the lord will help u but u need to pray & let jesus intervene ur matter!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kd10: 11:18am On May 06, 2015
Well first thing first in all this story Adebayo's father was rarly mentioned that in it's self speak volume , Again people suggesting he shouldn't have come public with his story is not helping matter's at all , look folks their are many Athletes going through hell over this same issues Espcially over here in Africa & other Continent as well so is not strange, What Adebayo is disclosing today is a pure lesson for others out there.

The solution is simple (Divine Help) already Adebayo knows his Mother have issues spiritual wise hence the idea of going to SCOAN earlier but she ran away bcus what's in her can't stand the heat &
This is were his mother's family background comes in to all that is happening to them bcus already that same Forces from the mother has completely ruin the Father so its obvious the Father doesn't have a say in the Family Affairs. Finally A Prophetic Ministry is the Permanent Solution bcus the problems is Spiritual in Nature.

(1) The Mother have to go back to SCOAN or Other Ministry with the same gift from Above for Solution. Adebayo with God all things are Possible , hang on to Faith and Soldier on in your Football Career.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Drone007: 11:20am On May 06, 2015
Mensahh:
Washing and hanging of dirty clothes in public

Only option left sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Drone007: 11:26am On May 06, 2015
Tankotanko:
Am I the only one not fully digesting this saga. Please first things first. Adebayor may be the real problem here. He is no longer a kid, and there is no mention of Adebayor's wife in the whole issue. He married his Mother and Sisters and deserves the menu served him. He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing. Were he to be with an original African wife, a naija of whatever tribe, he will not be weeping in this fashion. He must grow up.
Tell that to the Marines. As if marriage is a magic wand that solves all problems. It could actually come with its own set of problems.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by martinosi: 11:26am On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

Its is not only Africa...wecome to the life of a Celebrity..it happens everywhere in every country and especially to Sports Men and Women
no matter what colour espcially that are practising their profession in North America and Europe.

That why you hear of so many stories of Professional Footballers Both Black and White that have played in
England and Europe that are now broke...some say mis-management, but a contributing factor is Bad Family Members

John Arne Riise
Keith Gillespie
Celestine Babayaro
Eric Djemba-Djemba
Jason Euell
Carl Cort

the list is endless...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by munaco: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
My brother the best thing is to teach a brother or friend how to catch a fish not to always give them fish. U did everything necessary to sustain ur family but that was too much. My brother your football career is just for a while and if u do not manage ur money properly u may end up like most footballer with nothing to show. No amount of money u give ur mum or brothers and sister will satisfy them.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by calcal: 11:37am On May 06, 2015
Forget about them, get a financial adviser - a white company, then live goes on! they will finish you and laugh.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by dotna(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2015
I know this is not funny, but seriously, haba na, feel for him.

But stealing 21phones out of 27 players, bros wetin !!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by crownprince102: 11:43am On May 06, 2015
Wuuworld:
see as u just copy and paste wetin dey my mind now...#u have spoken well bro.....bunch of ingrates
Lol..... I scanned ur mind.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by buoye1(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2015
anigold:

Sometimes the way some African reason is ridiculously beyong human imagination...
But Sir,you don't av to quote the whole write up just because of this!!!SMH
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ooshinibos: 11:59am On May 06, 2015
freshcvv:

What i meant is that how possible is it for him to change his address, phone number and all that without his family knowing these info sooner or later when he is a public figure?

that's easy in a civilized country where Adebayor lives especially if you are loaded like my man adebayor ...he can applied to the authorities to take his name of the grid ...or put in place an unofficial address-- its called a distraction address ...all of his fellow smart players do the same when they experienced family issues ... you remember last year an Arsenal player .house was robbed in London when he was working in Brazil ..because in lived in public place ... he has now moved address
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by pomsky: 11:59am On May 06, 2015
[size=14pt]............people, people, people, don't be too quick to judge his family. I know he owns his money and can do what he wants with it, but check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1525339/pictures-emmanuel-adebayors-mansion-house#19677134
https://www.nairaland.com/2309667/emmanuel-adebayors-fleet-expensive-cars
What is wrong if he builds a house for each family member? Can he or can he not afford it cheaply?
We all need to understand the demands and responsibility of posterity on us when it's in our power to bring positive permanent changes to the lives of others.
Let it not be that this open show is an outburst from a stingy footballer.
I know i might receive some bashings for my expressed view, but in real terms i don't see anything he has done for his family that someone having one percent of what he has, cannot do.
He has done little for them, for from whom much is given, much is expected!
Much has been given him, but what has he actually delivered.
Many of us don't understand the purpose of prosperity, it's not all about you. God doesn't have only you in mind!
If he is the lightbearer of his family, he should let his light really shine, and it must start from his family!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by princesslucy83: 12:00pm On May 06, 2015
KEEP AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE GOOD INTENTION FOR YOU,

guy forget them! this guys you call family members will abandon you when you need them.

WRITE YOUR WILL NOW BEFORE ITS LATE , ALSO GATHER ALL YOUR VALID DOCUMENT AND DEPOSIT IN A BANK FOR SAFE KEEP AND PAY A TOKEN.IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU TODAY, YOUR FAMILY MAY EVEN REJECT YOUR DEATH BODY IF THEIR HATE YOU THIS MUCH.

IMAGINE ASKING FOR A HOUSE FOR EVERYONE AND MONTHLY WAGES. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Ensure you save for raining days cos this guys (family members) will show you their back.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by dsquare33: 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
onatisi:
they won't even kill him. They will do everything to make him come down to their level,so much so that In the next 10years ppl will be wondering what adebayor did with all the money he made in football.
Oro ni eleyi o. Hmm deep truth what a world awon a feni ma ja a yo.from Adebayor side of story there is more spirituality to it than meets the ordinary eye. Those who are saying he should fashi them don't know a jack by the time they use otumopo remote control for him he will be the one running to them.This is exactly how Rashidi Yekini problem started except he is grounded in Christ can he be free from their grip.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by pwettyolly(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2015
pomsky:
[size=14pt]............people, people, people, don't be too quick to judge his family. I know he owns his money and can do what he wants with it, but check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1525339/pictures-emmanuel-adebayors-mansion-house#19677134
What is wrong if he builds a house for each family member? Can he or can he not afford it cheaply?
We all need to understand the demands and responsibility of posterity on us when it's in our power to bring positive permanent changes to the lives of others.
I know i might receive some bashings for my expressed view, but in real terms i don't see anything he has done for his family that someone having one percent of what he has, cannot do.
Many of us don't understand the purpose of prosperity, it's not all about you. God doesn't have only you in mind!
If he is the lightbearer of his family, he should let his light really shine, and it must start from his family!
[/size]

Really? I don't like commenting but I just have to quote you, he should build house for each of them because he own a mansion that he worked for
He is the light if the family did you read that article at all did you see where he said he tried to help or you don't understand everything he wrote up their less I remind you that none of them is entitled to anything except he choose to help which isn't mandatory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by allanphash7(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
I doubt if you are well
Precioussilas10:
Shut up!..what do you think you're saying?why generalise?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by freshcvv(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

that's easy in a civilized country where Adebayor lives especially if you are loaded like my man adebayor ...he can applied to the authorities to take his name of the grid ...or put in place an unofficial address-- its called a distraction address ...all of his fellow smart players do the same when they experienced family issues ... you remember last year an Arsenal player .house was robbed in London when he was working in Brazil ..because in lived in public place ... he has now moved address

And paparazzis wont expose or trace him to his real home or dig out his real details?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by pomsky: 12:18pm On May 06, 2015
pwettyolly:

Really? I don't like commenting but I just have to quote you, he should build house for each of them because he own a mansion that he worked for
He is the light if the family did you read that article at all did you see where he said he tried to help or you don't understand everything he wrote up their less I remind you that none of them is entitled to anything except he choose to help which isn't mandatory

[size=14pt].....infact, not just build them houses, but build an estate and hand it over to them!
It wouldn't touch him a bit. He's lacking in wisdom, that's his problem[/size]!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Bigii(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2015
kiss dat means my family is d best ooo choi lipsrsealed dis properties dey are sharing is nt good o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
dsquare33:
Oro ni eleyi o. Hmm deep truth what a world awon a feni ma ja a yo.from Adebayor side of story there is more spirituality to it than meets the ordinary eye. Those who are saying he should fashi them don't know a jack by the time they use otumopo remote control for him he will be the one running to them.This is exactly how Rashidi Yekini problem started except he is grounded in Christ can he be free from their grip.
egbon mi, you have said the truth and very similar to what I posted as solution to anyone confronting similar problem. First is that the person must seek Jesus and be well grounded in prayers and in God, second is to cut the family members off but send them enough money on a monthly basis. Let him make sure they are ok but they shouldn't see him . Michael essien had similar problems too and his family destroyed his career through injuries . Now his career is over,they haven't started with adebayor yet but with what he just wrote they will take his case up. He better stop partying and cut off the rasta hair and start fever ent prayers.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Mrcapability7: 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
We are in the same shoe all i wanted is to be a footballer but i cant get on of the game and i've made a mandate that one of sons must play football
intergral:
Ma pinkin Must play football! I destroyed my football ambition to pursue Bsc. But my Son must learn soccer o... Omo this footballers parents dey enjoy o...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by rman: 12:44pm On May 06, 2015
Tankotanko:
Am I the only one not fully digesting this saga. Please first things first. Adebayor may be the real problem here. He is no longer a kid, and there is no mention of Adebayor's wife in the whole issue. He married his Mother and Sisters and deserves the menu served him. He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing. Were he to be with an original African wife, a naija of whatever tribe, he will not be weeping in this fashion. He must grow up.

I know someone not smart will find a way to blame Adebayo. Is marriage by force? so because he is not married his family has earned an automatic ticket to lazy around and bankrupt him? Even if he is married and the wife is a nobody that is also lazy and have a false sense of entitlement to some else money, will u consider that acceptable? No adult has right to another mans sweat by just being a relative or friend, that is 419 repackaged

See African reasoning/logic.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
Your family is a set of disorganized lazy ungrateful people.

Stay away from them before they kill you .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Imokay: 12:48pm On May 06, 2015
obiaguna:
This Is a Nigerian problem. Once a member of the family makes money, every single person would start developing entitlement mentality and watch how they desert you once the money stops coming.

I hope Adebayor has investments sha cos he is already getting old.

That is the order in Nigeria ooo. It is very bad. He should just concentrate on investments and insurance for his kids...because if anything happens to him (God forbid) they will neglect the kid. He should also warn his nuclear family never to go near those investments in Africa that had been opened to his extended family (for their own safety) He should disconnect himself from them for now. He has tried. He is not El-Shaddai. Only El-Shaddai has the ability of meeting everybody's needs.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by obieshisumtin(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
i tink hunger strike for 2years is the best option everybody in d family wil normalize. They wil no that karki no b leather

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by MahatmaGhandi: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
pomsky:
[/size]
You for just change e name to Federal Government na. Even Dangote no fit do wetin you talk. Footballers work very hard for the money they earn, do you know what it is to run on a football pitch for ninety minutes and you expect him to spend his hard earned money in trying to set up a no - good and ungrateful family members? They are not thinking that he plans on having a family of his and he needs the money to take care of his wife and send his kids to the best schools In the world. As far as I am concerned, family members should work out their own survival, the good book said let him that cannot work not eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kabaka1: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
What a nice family he has cry cry cry. I hope he cuts them off his life cos they're doing more harm than good if they remain part of his life. He's paid his dues to his family, so only God knows best
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by anigold(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
Leon2036:
you jux qoute everything at the end come type watin person no fit. Read, na wah for u oh!! @topic only God knows the true story!!
Oga sorry na typographical error no vex. I no be craze person. grin grin

The good thing is that u understood my message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.