Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (57341 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by parzdor(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ceejay80s(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2015
That's what u get for having a nigerian blood in u

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Drinkwater(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2015
I'm particularly more concerned about the slowpoke that went to the Academy and blew his chances, what a fool.

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by YUNGLURD(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2015
allanphash7:
I wonder why Africans get angry when they are been called Animal or Monkey

Put this to yourself can a right thinking human being who is not animal do this

Smhbfor we Africans
mr man, wuts ur point?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ooshinibos: 9:14am On May 06, 2015
shameful family ..adebayor ..stop giving them free money ..it is human nature people squander money that they don't work for ...and close down your facebook instangram account ( that's where the trouble started from ) ...and stay away from the media ..change your address and phone numbers .... then peace will come to you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by tociano009(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2015
grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2015
I can now see why this dude is not performing well on field of play anymore, no one will be going thru all this n still perform well, why r some families so cruel like this?

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by biggybanty7(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2015
Big name pray harder oluwa is involve,ther own na play u must live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by StOla: 9:17am On May 06, 2015
A son, a brother, yet without a family.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kcsider: 9:18am On May 06, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ErepaTV: 9:18am On May 06, 2015
Same ish happened to the late Rashidi Yekini.. African family spoiling things. May God protect you Bayor

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Remii(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2015
this guy can complain for Africa
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Krasid(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2015
Drinkwater:
I'm particularly more concerned about the slowpoke that went to the Academy and blew his chances, what a fool.
His african parents must have told him to 'shine his eyes and be smart when he gets to europe'.You know Africans and their mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Bluffly: 9:20am On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

Point of Correction. Africans are not wicked, Emmanuel Adebayor's family are wicked. Please do not generalise and put Africa in a bad light. Where you told that there are no bad family(s) in Asia, Europe, North and South America or Australia

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ARBITRAGEUR: 9:20am On May 06, 2015
Matt 10: 35-36 For "I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--. A man's members of his household will be his enemy"
crownprince102:
Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by holluwai(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2015
My brother, ki olorun shanu ni ooh!

0nenaira6:
Ogun idile lo le ju
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by dotcomnamename: 9:22am On May 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Can someone just tell me the legislature in Africa that says if a family member live in Abroad he/she must carry all the responsibilities of other family members, relatives, extended family[/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by StOla: 9:22am On May 06, 2015
Drinkwater:

He didn't blow his chances ooo. He saw he wasn't good in football, so he explored other skills. 21 mobile phones is no little grab. The criminal went home with something.

I wonder what value such old phones would command now in the 2nd hand market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by obiaguna(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2015
This Is a Nigerian problem. Once a member of the family makes money, every single person would start developing entitlement mentality and watch how they desert you once the money stops coming.

I hope Adebayor has investments sha cos he is already getting old.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by dotcomnamename: 9:23am On May 06, 2015
StOla:

He didn't blow his chances ooo. He saw he wasn't good in football, so he explored other skills. 21 mobile phones is no little grab. The criminal went home with something.

I wonder what value such old phones would command now in the 2nd hand market.

You no go kill me with laugh

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2015
people may not agree with my opinion, but only if u ve worn the shoe you would know where it pinches.
Adebayo has a bad mother and the blood runs in many of her children... Period!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by oloworulz(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2015
It's because u ve allowed some igbos to infiltrate ur family .... #igbomustgo#
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by leke12(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:
To build a house for each family member and place them on monthly wage? Are they that lazy?
its pure wickedness and greediness.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by waldigit: 9:26am On May 06, 2015
If all these are true, then this guy seriously need Christ, else.....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by HRich(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
more
same thing i'm passing through. But to God be the glory.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
That his brother is a professionally trained criminal, with master's degree

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by HRich(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Can someone just tell me the legislature in Africa that says if a family member live in Abroad he/she must carry all the responsibilities of other family members, relatives, extended family[/size]
i wil tell you when Baba One Chance takes over
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by noordean(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2015
If this is true,then i dont av him to blame anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Zane2point4(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2015
dey one wey mad me na "21 phones out of 27 players" omo dat guy na pick pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by AndreRose(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2015
leke12:
its pure wickedness and greediness.
Very.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Wuuworld(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

see as u just copy and paste wetin dey my mind now...#u have spoken well bro.....bunch of ingrates
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Seriallinks(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2015
Sorry Bro!

And a man's enemies will be the members of his own household - Matthew 10:36; Even King Jesus agreed with that fact!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.