Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (57337 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by sylve11: 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
na wa o. cool
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by anigold(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
buoye1:
But Sir,you don't av to quote the whole write up just because of this!!!SMH

Sorry for stressing your eyes no vex...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by robosky02(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
wow adebayo

it really hurts
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Charly68: 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
Cut off from them to regain your sanity..if not they will waste you and you will die for nothing ..Must u live your life to please destiny wasters and vandals ?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Cherrywhite(f): 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:
[b]Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

*modified*
Na wah ooo...... 21 phones out of 27 people. Chai, this one na correct Klepto. I 'm sure if he wasn't sent out, he will steal the whole academy and take them to Togo including the coaching staff, the facilities, even the academy building. This one na Badoo.
[/b]

Bros.....can't stop laughing at ur modified comment,funny u
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Precioussilas10: 1:57pm On May 06, 2015
allanphash7:
I doubt if you are well
Look into yourself and kill that anti-african mentality
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by lepasharon(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
So people from Togo bear Yoruba names?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by AndreRose(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
CrazyMan:

I agree, we need God's intervention. At times I begin to wonder if the word greed is synonymous to Africans alone.

The rate at which we despise and sell each other out is part of the reasons for the stunted growth of the African continent. We boil in anger when we see our fellow african progressing. (See what's happening in south africa today)

We're the best in terms of natural resources and climatic factors, yet more than 80% of the average african man lives on $1 meal per day.

God has to intervene or else we might end up crawling back to the caves our forefathers lived in as a result of our greed, mediocrity and laziness.
Yah exactly.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by logica(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
MahatmaGhandi:

You for just change e name to Federal Government na. Even Dangote no fit do wetin you talk. Footballers work very hard for the money they earn, do you know what it is to run on a football pitch for ninety minutes and you expect him to spend his hard earned money in trying to set up a no - good and ungrateful family members? They are not thinking that he plans on having a family of his and he needs the money to take care of his wife and send his kids to the best schools In the world. As far as I am concerned, family members should work out their own survival, the good book said let him that cannot work not eat.
People are actually responding to that post? Initially I thought he was being sarcastic; now it appears he's for real.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by mplus11(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] na waoh ooooo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by austylno: 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
Adebayor u can adort me I will show appreciation seriously grin grin. Dey won't appreciate it cos dey got everything so easily is normal,I wonder I we no b brothers.don't mind them just keep praying things will get beta 4 sure.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by austylno: 2:36pm On May 06, 2015
Dats me ezehifeanyi264@yahoo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Fellonigerians: 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
Facebook is not the place to do this... I feel his pain, but wrong medium...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by codedmax(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:
[b]Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

*modified*
Na wah ooo...... 21 phones out of 27 people. Chai, this one na correct Klepto. I 'm sure if he wasn't sent out, he will steal the whole academy and take them to Togo including the coaching staff, the facilities, even the academy building. This one na Badoo.
[/b]

Bruh u hit the nail on the head
Lifez indeed unfair
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Moukafoam(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:
To build a house for each family member and place them on monthly wage? Are they that lazy?

I have seen worse family bro
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
ceejay80s:
That's what u get for having a nigerian blood in u

More like "Yoloba" blood... lazy buffoons. I'm so disgusted! No be only build house and pay monthly wages. May Amadioha strike them a million fold!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
oloworulz:
It's because u ve allowed some igbos to infiltrate ur family .... #igbomustgo#

Just negodu nkapi.. oturu gbagbukwa gi. Anu mpama.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by rukayaabioye: 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Africans with crab mentality

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Elxandre(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
This is a very tricky case.

Maybe he should have just built them a house each, even if it's not the most spectacular.
These people ruined his career.

Which club would be willing to even pay a fraction of his current wages at 32 now?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by olutunde12(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
Bayo, I just pray that you will read this. Whenever you end your football career, do not relocate to your home town or country in a hurry o. Do you remember Rasheed Yekini? I live very close to his house in Ibadan where he lived until his FAMILY members forced him into a van and carried him away. Weeks later we heard that he died! Pls beware!.!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ooshinibos: 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
freshcvv:

And paparazzis wont expose or trace him to his real home or dig out his real details?
its tough bruv ..that's what the rich and famous have to live with .... honestly , if your family is problematic you will definitely can find a way to keep them at Bay ..and Adebayor can do this ..this problem we Africans can be cultural and family orientated , he needs to find people that will support him and not pull him down ..we knows his family more than us bloggers ..we can only advise him ..or what do you think
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by princejayboss: 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
AKMoney1:
African mentality dey worry this bros... undecided

Not so bro.... If you had been in same night club with Ade and see how he looks for happiness in the glass and dance ...you will know he has no body indeed... Maybe you are lucky to have a good family ... my father had same issue .....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by weyrey: 3:29pm On May 06, 2015
Lovexme:
Only in Africa grin

I tell you. Africans are just a pain I swear. ONLY in Africa.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ezenik: 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
My only advice to you is that you have try,pls don't give up closer to God,the world we are is desparetly wicked,try to forget and forgive your mum and the rest family and draw your mum closer beg her to forgive anything you might have done to her wrongly and make her happy,because of your future. Then leave the rest to God. God bless you.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Kim1: 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
If all that u have said is true u have really tried but if people are making mistake let them make the mistake so they can learn frm it,stop helping them in any form,when they suffer they will learn wat u need is to get a true man of god for serious prayer nd deliverance may god help u AMEN.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by freshcvv(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

its tough bruv ..that's what the rich and famous have to live with .... honestly , if your family is problematic you will definitely can find a way to keep them at Bay ..and Adebayor can do this ..this problem we Africans can be cultural and family orientated , he needs to find people that will support him and not pull him down ..we knows his family more than us bloggers ..we can only advise him ..or what do you think

Definitely but he cant keep them away from knowing where he lives..close to impossible.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by obiaguna(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2015
Imokay:

That is the order in Nigeria ooo. It is very bad. He should just concentrate on investments and insurance for his kids...because if anything happens to him (God forbid) they will neglect the kid. He should also warn his nuclear family never to go near those investments in Africa that had been opened to his extended family (for their own safety) He should disconnect himself from them for now. He has tried. He is not El-Shaddai. Only El-Shaddai has the ability of meeting everybody's needs.

well said, brother
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Danni2: 4:33pm On May 06, 2015
Brother Adebayor shut up! You spoiled them and they are only giving you back what you deserve. Who buys a house of $1m and asks his siblings to go stay there? If Dangote does that his business will fold up in one week. You have a carrier with a limited life span, why spent money on your family instead of investing money on your family? If they want to go to school, sponsor them. If they want to start business, they should start with their own money first, then you can augment the capital IF they are serious. But you spoiled them from the word go. African siblings who are not educated are a disaster with money they didnt suffer to get. Dont give them the fish, teach them to catch it. You prefered give them plenty fish thinking you are helping them. Now you are here. To clean up the mess you must take control of all your property and reconcile with your mom first. Dont bother about your siblings for now. You have done enof for them. Concentrate on investing your money for your own family and reconcile with mom and take good care of her. You spoiled your siblings with money but you can "unspoil" them by retrieving all your property from them and begin to invest for your children. I wish you well.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by micktoxin(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
SEA, I have kept these stories for a long time but I think today it is worth sharing some of them with you. It's true that family matters should be solved internally and not in public but I am doing this so that hopefully all families can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind that none of this is about money.

At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn't wanna know hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I should consult T.B Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so she could consult him in Nigeria. She was supposed to stay for 1 week; but 2 days into her stay, I received a call saying she left. Apart from all that l also gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed them to put my name and picture on them so they can sell more. What else can a son do in his power to support his family?

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?

My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children's education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.

When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.

I would not say any anything about my brother Peter Adebayor because he is not here today. May his soul rest in peace.

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.

I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day. People are saying I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?

I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, they had to question me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.

If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want other African families to learn from this. Thank you.

https://facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10
Dejavu... Some of us can relates to this.
Peace.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by tellmesome(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2015
Since they are not appreciative , abandon them and get happiness for yourself.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Defcon1(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
If his story is true, then that is what you get when you hear some African parents say, "I am INVESTING in my children"
If your children are truly your investment( very pathetic!), then you are entitled to returns on your investment.

*very unfortunate *
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Rreporternews: 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
Wicked family, Visit here for more news at www.coolzoneblog..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.