Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (57345 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by manie(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2015
lepasharon:
So people from Togo bear Yoruba names?

We have indigenous Togolese Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
manie:

We have indigenous Togolese Yorubas.

Wow interesting..do they speak yoruba? Are they called yoruba in togo?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by manie(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by weyreypey: 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
0nenaira6:
Ogun idile lo le ju
O gidi gan.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by oloworulz(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
Rilamaka:

Just negodu nkapi.. oturu gbagbukwa gi. Anu mpama.
god purnish una . We go comot all of u for this Lagos. Bunch of idiots
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Leon2036(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
;DLol I understand but e no still reach to make u quote everything nah
anigold:

Oga sorry na typographical error no vex. I no be craze person. grin grin

The good thing is that u understood my message...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by micrep3030(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
They all need deliverance
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by antisocial: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
SEA, I have kept these stories for a long time but I think today it is worth sharing some of them with you. It's true that family matters should be solved internally and not in public but I am doing this so that hopefully all families can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind that none of this is about money.

At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn't wanna know hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I should consult T.B Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so she could consult him in Nigeria. She was supposed to stay for 1 week; but 2 days into her stay, I received a call saying she left. Apart from all that l also gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed them to put my name and picture on them so they can sell more. What else can a son do in his power to support his family?

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?

My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children's education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.

When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.

I would not say any anything about my brother Peter Adebayor because he is not here today. May his soul rest in peace.

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.

I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day. People are saying I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?

I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, they had to question me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.

If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want other African families to learn from this. Thank you.

https://facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10
I think his families are his problem.He should forget them and move on with his life
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Hishowlau(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2015
watnext:
trek to abuja so gmb can employ u,pele

I knw ur type
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by gud4dbest(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2015
strangest:
That awkward moment when you force your mom to tell you if you were adopted
GBAM!...Mehn,dis is sometn else.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

Orijin World Record!
I gez d remaining players must b on injury list...if not na fone moving tinX
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 06, 2015
oluwasegun007:

I gez d remaining players must b on injury list...if not na fone moving tinX

Loool
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ceejay80s(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
Rilamaka:

More like "Yoloba" blood... lazy buffoons. I'm so disgusted! No be only build house and pay monthly wages. May Amadioha strike them a million fold!
Easy babe girl ,u know say seun na yoloba, the guy fit ban u till 2099
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by brojero: 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Sigo86(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2015
[b][/b]
When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by wadremremmy: 4:23am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=AndreRose post=33458574]To build a house for each family member and place them on monthly wage? Ar

what u can do is to b very far from them, and have secret mind with them, because of ur childrenand wife, so that they cud have something in future, otherwife if anything happen to u, ur wife will b treat badly
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by tobaflexy(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Brother is only God dat will reward you u have. Try enough,,,if. I have a person like u help ♍ƺ to dat level am ☺kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ Oº°˚˚˚°º wit believe ♍ƺ,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by saintdipo1: 11:12am On May 07, 2015
These family of yours are Very wicked,selfish and Barbaric,I assume that they will want him death so that they can take control of his properties, they will make his Children and wife to suffer if care not taKen, my advise is you should take care of your family alone,never any Kobo to any of your Family again,they are ingrates and lazy and complacent,let them see the blood in your eyes;let them understand you are not a fool for helping them.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by sorepco(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
personally, i believe he should call a kindred meeting with elsders i the family; and settle his family once and for all. afterall the private jet alone can build houses (duplexes) for his family per person, and change go even remain. settle them and let the swear before the elders that they will not hate on him or antagoise him......that rolls royce alone is about 160,000 dollars!!! close to 30 million naira. now, times that by 3? now thats 90milla!!! he can build 3 duplexes with one month's pay...since he earns 100,000 pounds a week!! whic is 27,000,000!!! he can close his eyes and dedicate 3 months wages on his family, uncles and auts and cousins...settle them for life. 3 months pay
they betrayed him, so let him settle them and move forward!!!

MahatmaGhandi:

You for just change e name to Federal Government na. Even Dangote no fit do wetin you talk. Footballers work very hard for the money they earn, do you know what it is to run on a football pitch for ninety minutes and you expect him to spend his hard earned money in trying to set up a no - good and ungrateful family members? They are not thinking that he plans on having a family of his and he needs the money to take care of his wife and send his kids to the best schools In the world. As far as I am concerned, family members should work out their own survival, the good book said let him that cannot work not eat.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by PreciousGem(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
UnknownT:
".......They said I should build a house for all the family members and put them in a monthly income....." Lord, please may we never have these kind of lazy people as family members.

That is if the story is true sha

you need to take a trip to d North and witness more of such family
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by bigsam2010: 12:31am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2015
sorepco:
personally, i believe he should call a kindred meeting with elsders i the family; and settle his family once and for all. afterall the private jet alone can build houses (duplexes) for his family per person, and change go even remain. settle them and let the swear before the elders that they will not hate on him or antagoise him......that rolls royce alone is about 160,000 dollars!!! close to 30 million naira. now, times that by 3? now thats 90milla!!! he can build 3 duplexes with one month's pay...since he earns 100,000 pounds a week!! whic is 27,000,000!!! he can close his eyes and dedicate 3 months wages on his family, uncles and auts and cousins...settle them for life. 3 months pay
they betrayed him, so let him settle them and move forward!!!

Like the Biblical Joseph..
Oh well, expect his family members are acting like spoilt brats and do not deserve his support for all they've accused him of.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 12, 2015
It's really sad that his family are not appreciative enough. He is doing his best but they seem to not be satisfied. I won't be surprised if this family troubles is the reason why he's not been playing well and regularly.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2015
ceejay80s:

Easy babe girl ,u know say seun na yoloba, the guy fit ban u till 2099

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin looooool.... I like u kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.