Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44908 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by kodded(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2015
themodernman:

Buhari & APC don toast Nigeria like Woman & after getting us all fuucked its time to renege on their promise...

Barcanista #SaiBabaOneChance grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by logica(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2015
LMAO
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by frainc(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
my father is a curse,he wasted his spe.rm to produce me,even if PMB spend 4yrs doing nothing,he is already a blessing to me becus I hate success
see ya life for outside
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Herald47: 8:18am On May 06, 2015
milodegrea:
#Babaonechance# U think say na tea and bread Jona dey enjoy there huh! Ur eyes don dey clear abi. We are watching u in 29D! Better resign now than allow the hot sit take ur shaky life. I be General no dey for this one ooh. U must bring the change ASAP as u promised because u and ur APC thieves told us that u will build Rome in a day. The hour has come........... Onye gbaaa oso!
mpa ya...
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by fishbone11(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
U ar very correct, those are his campaign Manifesto when he was wooing Nigerians to vite for him. He better not be nervous ooooo, cos I just Sidon on my sofa dey watch Buhari for Samsung HD TV. If he f******k up, Na go be dat ooooo.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:19am On May 06, 2015
And did you not hear the apc gov elect met buhari yesterday where he made the statement do you select ur news
SkyBlue1:

I am sure in your head you said something profound. Yes I had source for 'stealing is not corruption', it was said on national TV during one of those media chats with Jonathan. . . . . .
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Daniel2day(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
Most of Nigerians don't read!
You just read the headline and start spewing your ignorance.
People learn to read and comprehend before you comment!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by playboyAIU(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
change we need. The guy must perform miracle wether he like it or not. When he was promising hevean and earth he no think say people go put pressure on him
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:20am On May 06, 2015
Daniel2day:
Most of you comment out of ignorance. Did you read the article at all?! You comments shows u didn't. Learn to read, brother! Most of you comment out of ignorance. Did you read the article at all?! You comments shows u didn't. Learn to read, brother!
Mad man! Must you quote people?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Geniero: 8:20am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek ...sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
....21..buhari finds me a wife...22..buhari build me a house...bro please get over your self...accept change
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2015
Rxpetite:
I see a lot of people have assigned to themselves by themselves, the worthy duty of loyally creating and manufacturing escuses for our president elect.
grin cheesy
I knew those campaign promises sounded too good to be true. But I must say, for the sake of honesty, the fact that he is nervous is a good sign. I mean all those others who have gotten to aso rock by promising us heaven and earth promptly forgot or completely ignored those promises as soon as they got to aso rock.
He is not there yet but he is according you all the decency of lowering all your expectations. hehe

maybe he doesn't want to leave all the 'change' advocates high and dry

Or maybe he knows that if he lowers your expectations slowly enoough, y'all won't realise it when he screws up his first term. Y'all will be too busy making up escuses for him and will be foolish enough to vote him for a second term.

when you wake up from your hypnosis, he'll be running for a third term. Only then will you realise that you've been scammed.
YOU MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:22am On May 06, 2015
I made lots of post you made no quotes so how do i respond to ur need what do u want me to explain sure now nigeria has a divide so who is dividing it now apc or ur own divide
MizMyColi:

Sorry Bro, just a question...

Re-read your post.
Did you just make sense? Even to yourself?...

***modified***

I guess I mistook you as an overzealous supporter from the other side of the divide.
Either ways, your statement lacked coherence to me.

I don't mind your explaining what you meant bro.
It's a learning ground too.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by millionaireman: 8:23am On May 06, 2015
Flets:
GEJ was expected to crush a terror group with a 30yrs deficient armed military

GEJ was expected to litter fast trains instead of 'locomotives' as APC put it

GEJ was expected to kill all the cabals in the Oil and Gas downstream sector

GEJ was expected not to remove subsidy while ensuring zero fuel scarcity even without the support of populace against the oil marketers

GEJ was expected to accede to every request of labour unions, ASUU, Niger Medical Association etc

GEJ was expected to provide jobs for all unemployed youths

GEJ was expected to fund all capital projects and implement FG budget to the letter without borrowing in the face of dwindling crude oil revenue caused by declining crude prices

The expectations are enormous and still unchanged.

APC rode into power on the wings of these unmet expectations. Buhari and his APC should be assured that that expection is ratther higher this time and no amount 'Don't expect a miracle' sermon will lower this expectation.

Illiteracy and mob mentality is Nigeria's biggest problem.

Illiteracy and mob mentality fuelled by many Lagos-Ibadan journalists with their media who refuse to be weaned of ethno/religious bigotry.

They brushed up Buhari, sold the lie to the internationsl community and to uninformed Nigerians that Jonathan was most corrupt government, rubbished every achievement of GEJ government, even left the message that GEJ did not want to fight terrorism, refused to see the politics in Sanusi Lamido allegations of stolen billions of Dollars.

All they were after was that once old Buhari goes out of office, Osinbajo shall take over.

Even retired generals, Catholic Cardinal and Bishops, Nobel laureate - all from the southwest were involved in this SW tribal hunt for apex political power.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time

Certainly not 16yrs, he should perform better than in less than 4yrs, if not then I don see a reason for criticizing GEJ.
Obj and yaradua follow for that 16yrs( obj now in APC with buharia, they are like minds to be on the same boat)

#quotemeanddie
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:24am On May 06, 2015
Honestly its a joke o but na apc and baba start am now first impeached president is in the making
STPEACE:
bros, are you serious?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by anonimi: 8:24am On May 06, 2015
I laugh in chinese grin grin

When the Daura President was promising heaven on earth to win the votes of his befuddled change choristers, was he nervous then
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by kingsarch2000: 8:25am On May 06, 2015
Now dat GEJ has failed, u mean Nigeria has failed?
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by kodded(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2015
Flets:
GEJ was expected to crush a terror group with a 30yrs deficient armed military

GEJ was expected to litter fast trains instead of 'locomotives' as APC put it

GEJ was expected to kill all the cabals in the Oil and Gas downstream sector

GEJ was expected not to remove subsidy while ensuring zero fuel scarcity even without the support of populace against the oil marketers

GEJ was expected to accede to every request of labour unions, ASUU, Niger Medical Association etc

GEJ was expected to provide jobs for all unemployed youths

GEJ was expected to fund all capital projects and implement FG budget to the letter without borrowing in the face of dwindling crude oil revenue caused by declining crude prices

The expectations are enormous and still unchanged.

APC rode into power on the wings of these unmet expectations. Buhari and his APC should be assured that that expection is ratther higher this time and no amount 'Don't expect a miracle' sermon will lower this expectation.

Illiteracy and mob mentality is Nigeria's biggest problem.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by anonimi: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
And the oil price is rising again so no excuse for the Daura President.

Oil tops $60 a barrel for first time in 2015

More from: http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/investing/oil-above-60-dollars-a-barrel/

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by aliboy7: 8:50am On May 06, 2015
The true state of the economy is still yet to be ascertained until the clueless and rapacious administration of Jonathan gives way. There are sleaze of mind boggling proportion perpetrated by the govt waiting to be uncovered than meet the eyes presently.

Oga Jona shame on you for failing and deceiving Nigerians .
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Tinyemeka(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2015
Seems I'm beginning to believe this hashtag: #Babaonechance

It's so easy to dole out campaign promises and balk at the opportunity to deliver on those promises eventually.

How does this differ from the crop of usual politicians we've had in the past?

APC is just PDP under another brand and management. Sad.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by obowunmi(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2015
If Buhari doesn't perform, Nigerians will come to realize that Nigeria doesn't belong to Nigerians.

In the midst of corruption, Nigeria can't afford to pay back it's borrowed loans, the cabals hold the country ransomed at the slightest thing. We are waiting and watching.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by tottinova: 8:52am On May 06, 2015
I don't like the way this man is sounding
hope sey no be mistake we use vote you oh!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by fractals: 8:53am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Alhaji Buhari made lots of promises during the campaign period. He promised 24/7 electricity within four years, he promised an eldorado economy, he promised to revamp the petroleum industry, he promised to end corruption, he promised to pay 25m unemployed, he promised to pay the elderly and disabled. He also promised 3m jobs annually.

Baba, we are only asking that you fulfil your electoral pledge. #No Excuse shall be tolerated.

God Help you
You this dirty bastard should shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hypocrite!!!i could remember last year that you were the bastard that insulted me because i was a pdp member and now i logged into my nairaland account and i am shocked that you this idiots have defected to pdp and now you are trying to make yourself look like a saint,you this bastard were among those that made some people on nairaland to vote for APC/BUHARI and you this political prostitute are here ranting like a dog,you entered PDP and PDP became a failure!!!you are a badluck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.

Ugly and hungry obscured millipede feeling funky.

Who knows you?

Abeg shut up.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2015
porka:

It's called rocket science not sky rocket.

jLol sure i know..just realised i wrote sky rocket.

thanks
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Ujupsy: 8:55am On May 06, 2015
We Nigerians should give him breathing space cos at this age in the US he will be under govt care so he just have to take his time so he won't' be a Bleep up
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 8:58am On May 06, 2015
LagosDecides15:

Ugly and hungry obscured millipede feeling funky.

Who knows you?

Abeg shut up.

Bro, when last did you take your medications?

Henceforth, you will be iGnored until you do sotongue

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by hansad: 8:59am On May 06, 2015
anonimi:
And the oil price is rising again so no excuse for the Daura President.

Pray militants do not force the Daura man to depend on proceeds from north's groundnut to administer Nigeria;

the same manner northern miltants made it impossible for Jonathan to administer Nigeria, and thus paved the way for the thrice rejected Daura man to win to become Nigeria's president.

During GEJ fight against terrorism, Daura man said any fight against the terrorists was like a fight against north of Nigeria.

Guess how the Daura man can now mobilize forces to fight southern militants if the need arises; but shall such a fight not be tagged a fight against southern Nigeria?

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by olayinkaj2(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2015
Hmmmmm! People should calm down on this man, let's take the task one after the other not by rushing him to work out miracle almost immediately, there are a lot of issues in this country which only him can not solve, gradually he will repair what pdp has destroyed over the years.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance

God, abeg dash this guy sense to reason!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ooshinibos: 9:04am On May 06, 2015
I see , that's why GEJ gave up defeat so easily , he know there was no money left ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70