Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44952 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by PStacks(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance

So you mean Buhari should come and pack Jonathan's sh*it..

You bust be a danm too funny clown.

Ok, how about we start like this.. No money to pay salaries, what has been happening to all the money realised from sale of crude oil when crude was selling above $106 per barrel. Ok, Jonathan better gives account, becos we are trying to raise money here to pay salaries, where is the $20billion not remitted to government coffers Sanusi talked about,
People must be help responsible for recklessness and for the state at which we have found ourselves,

Buhari must Hold Jonathan, weda he's a UN envoy or not,

Buhari Must Hold Diezianyi and if need be, hold Ngozi.

Buhari must hold all the other top government rascals leaving govt with jonathan,

Buhari must checkmate all this last but dangerous moves Jonathan is taking in sacking this one and appointing that one,

Buhari must look for every Penny that belongs to the nigerian people.

If Buhari allows all this people retire with their loot, especially all the out going PDP governors,

If Buhari allows all those Bogus amount go all in the name of some agreement of not Prosecuting the Jonathan Administration and Buhari decides to allow by gones be by-gones and decides to increase pump price of fuel to raise money for PTF or SURE-P or whatever other name they want to call it, then it would not augur well for this dispensation..

So, for you eediot calling Buhari Babaonechance, I would remind you on your word when PEJ takes food to GEJ in prison.

These people can't mess this country up like this and still be pardoned.

Nigerians rewards and celebrates wrong ideals.

These people have done so badly the electorate voted them out, after voting them out, the reasons why the electorate voted them out should be pointed out to them..

This Buhari's administration is not and can not afford to be "Business as Usual"..

To get the ground rolling, let Buhari ransack all those greedy politicians and collect from them, they shouldn't collect from the masses again to clean up the mess of the affluent. Roobinhood took from the rich to help the poor,

Any suggestion to take from the poor to wage the sins of the wealthy would not be welcomed, Pump price of fuel should go down, rather than go up.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:06am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.
see your mouth,you can lie. Abeg borrow me #100 I wan smoke igbo
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:06am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emphany: 9:08am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Overtrowned the first,definitely will be impeached this time...can somebody define cluelessness please...
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Petra23(f): 9:10am On May 06, 2015
When he was busy campaingn wt lotta plans he's gt for the nation,he didnt know fulfillin them won't be an easy thing.since they voted him for the change they claim,he should stop the nervousness and tink of doing the magic he promised the nation. No excuse

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:10am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Baba wanted this Presidency at any cost as if he has a silver bullet to settle the Nigerian misfortune ,now is still morning and he is already feeling nervous? undecided

Omo! wake up o ,else e dun set for your head. grin

I guess it has finally dawned on you that it is not about talking but walking the walk.
grin
Wicked grin but on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ifeomaekol(f): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
One should never say he's better than someone else until u walk that persons path. I have always known it would come to this, yes he can't perform miracles but he promised nigerians instant miracles and promises are kept nt broken. The honest truth is that come 2019 the same pple that chanted change n voted for him ll still vote him out. The kind of pressure pple r already puting on him ll even make him nt to perform well, well he that eats the food of the gods, owes the gods.its attonment time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:12am On May 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
My bro, Prophet Ben Bruce said Buhari would soon wish he never won the Presidency and it had started manifesting even before may 29.

After the overhyped campaign, Lai Mohammed has suddenly disappeared leaving baba to face the reality alone.

When Gej was asking Nigerians to have patience with his transformation, we asked for an automatic change and Mr Lai lied his way into the hearts of gullible Nigerians.

Anyway, what can Idi Amin say but to encourage Baba to hold the bull by the horn since Gej held it by the tail. undecided
Well said boss
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:12am On May 06, 2015
For Buhari to succeed he will need to step on toes by asking all those that looted the treasury to return all they stole,also cost of governance should be reduced,there is need to review and slash down the money being paid to govt officials especially members of the national assembly and co. The masses can't and shouldn't be made to pay for it by increasing the price of anything. We have more than enough to take care of our needs in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by 49cents(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2015
Did anybody put a gun to buhari's head to make those promises?

The truth is half of those promises aren't practible, especially the 5K for the unemployed and daily meal for school kids

This is test of a party's strength and focus rather than of Buhari

Buhari should simply simply devolve power to the region and see magic haPpen simultabously

This present structure is not sustainable; buhari is intelligent enough to know this but he is too attached to the oil of the southh south and too clueless how to build an economy without oil

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence

ur already planning ur excuses ooo. Baba one chance is already giving excuses. LOL @ d apologists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time

Which time? All Nigerians want is for him to fulfil his magical instant promises.

Stop looking for excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by LloydAchi(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2015
Somebody should tell Buhari to wake up. He promised us a lot of things and he has to fulfil them. Shekina.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
ABAKA72:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TALK AMOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I KNOW WE WILL BE VINDICATE IN LESS THAN NO TIME.
My dear you were not vindicated. You are a Nigerian. You will have to live under baba change for at least 4 years.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by funkiebully: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
Baba one chance!

#NowThatYouAreThereNoExcuses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:22am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
PDP and TANoids will be like this man is confused,no he is not at all. he is only been realistic with us that the stakes are high and any wrong step or policy will be a disaster

Why the baba one chance start being realistic with us now that he has won? Why promise heaven wen u know very well that its impossible..

Indeed, Ndi naija abanyego one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by darkjorse: 9:22am On May 06, 2015
You are the one that promise too much or old age don make you forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by hansad: 9:23am On May 06, 2015
Buhari's main route to preside over Nigeria peacefully and fruitfully is to maneuver in the NASS and successfully restore fiscal federalism to Nigeria with immediate effect.

Soldiers removed fiscal federalism and later imposed a lopsided political structure/representation in the NASS upon Nigeria. The system/structure favours only far north of Nigeria.

Ordinarily, since return to democracy, it is no more possible in a democracy to vote and restore fiscal federalism/regional govt system to Nigeria in the NASS; because northern legislators in overwhelming majority in the NASS must vote against that.

Only an as ex-soldier like Buhari can bulldoze his way through in the NASS to get the NASS vote to restore fiscal federalism/regional govt system.

But expecting Buhari to restore fiscal federalism/regional government system to Nigeria is like expecting Buhari to throw away the gains against south of Nigeria which the north acquired since the end of the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 9:24am On May 06, 2015
I don't blame him at all. People are already on his throat to perform even while there is still a sitting President.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Etetejake(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
are u with ur sense?expect u to rain curse on gej now,for his failure,stealing all our resource,which he can't even pay workers,more than 30tr naira just disappear,$67b national debt,foreign reserve disappear,excess crude and swf acc disappear,more than $50b from nnpc is stil missing,wil all this money not be enof to pay workers and construct new nigeria to be like dubai?buhari is already better than ur corrupt gej that were not impeach in 6yrs,even if buhari did not do any work,but our 1naira wil not miss.sai buhari

Even if buhari did no work and our #1 did not miss got me laffing. Bros abi sis, we v got banks to look after our money. His work is not to guide the money but to use it for the betterment of this great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 9:26am On May 06, 2015
PStacks:

So you mean Buhari should come and pack Jonathan's sh*it..

You bust be a danm too funny clown.

Ok, how about we start like this.. No money to pay salaries, what has been happening to all the money realised from sale of crude oil when crude was selling above $106 per barrel. Ok, Jonathan better gives account, becos we are trying to raise money here to pay salaries, where is the $20billion not remitted to government coffers Sanusi talked about,
People must be help responsible for recklessness and for the state at which we have found ourselves,

Buhari must Hold Jonathan, weda he's a UN envoy or not,

Buhari Must Hold Diezianyi and if need be, hold Ngozi.

Buhari must hold all the other top government rascals leaving govt with jonathan,

Buhari must checkmate all this last but dangerous moves Jonathan is taking in sacking this one and appointing that one,

Buhari must look for every Penny that belongs to the nigerian people.

If Buhari allows all this people retire with their loot, especially all the out going PDP governors,

If Buhari allows all those Bogus amount go all in the name of some agreement of not Prosecuting the Jonathan Administration and Buhari decides to allow by gones be by-gones and decides to increase pump price of fuel to raise money for PTF or SURE-P or whatever other name they want to call it, then it would not augur well for this dispensation..

So, for you eediot calling Buhari Babaonechance, I would remind you on your word when PEJ takes food to GEJ in prison.

These people can't mess this country up like this and still be pardoned.

Nigerians rewards and celebrates wrong ideals.

These people have done so badly the electorate voted them out, after voting them out, the reasons why the electorate voted them out should be pointed out to them..

This Buhari's administration is not and can not afford to be "Business as Usual"..

To get the ground rolling, let Buhari ransack all those greedy politicians and collect from them, they shouldn't collect from the masses again to clean up the mess of the affluent. Roobinhood took from the rich to help the poor,

Any suggestion to take from the poor to wage the sins of the wealthy would not be welcomed, Pump price of fuel should go down, rather than go up.
i tot u hired buhari to pack the shit and na the shit we dey expect am to pack now na 20of them i list so abi na to jail jonathan and co be the shit you remember one amaechi saying we steal cos u dont stone us. Eh make e start from there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
And I don't think people can read at all. He's not saying he won't perform well. As a matter of fact he's just lamenting about the task ahead of him.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:26am On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2015
chuna1985:

ur already planning ur excuses ooo. Baba one chance is already giving excuses. LOL @ d apologists
Planning what excuses?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment

we gain everythng by SACKING THEM OUT, And coming on nairaland to SHOUT we kick BABAONECHANCE OUT with our PVCs!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence
For some reason I found this funny. LOL
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mkoabiola: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
Another flimsy excuse for intending failure
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2015
coolzeal:
Firstly, the salaries of government officials including elect and non elect is quite outrageous. However, a Nigeria senator shouldn't be earning over 2million dollars per annual while a senator of a developed nation earn over 100thousand dollars per annual. Diversify our economy and replace our crude oil with agricultural and mineral produce. Declare war on corruption and give us adequate power supply and our economy will be buoyant.

In addition, I foresee no change happening because Nigeria is govern by same old corrupt politicians.

Senators don't earn 2 million dollars annually
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by lekantruth: 9:29am On May 06, 2015
The general is right for if we take a look at the level of corruption perpetuated by GEJ and co.then we will know that the conomy of the country is in bad Shape and it will take our collective sacrifices to put it back right. Have we ask ourselves, how can a country economy be healthy with the kind of money stolen, missapropriated, embelzzed, and pocketed by this present administration. It is very easy to destroy a thing but to fix it back is always herculues task. The money ( in trillion naira) meant for workers salary have been wasted on election rigging/manipulation and we expect the general just to come like a magician and conjour things from nowhere. We need to wake up to realities, it will take time (4,maybe 6 years) for things to stabilized. The important thing now is, the journey to self-destruction of the economy will end by 29th of May, and a journey to self- recovery will begin. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2015
We are not expecting too much!!!

All we ask, is you fulfill your promises, you would b judged based on the promises you made.

Except you want to tell us you made all those promises to deceive people (not me) into voting you.

When people put it you you that Nigeria has no money mainly because of declining oil prices, you claim you would stabilise oil prices and stop corruption.

So you would be held by ur promises!!

Unlike Ambode who made no promises, he can just wake up, sit on the execute chair sign off money to Tinubu and go back to sleep. No-one can challenge him, because he promised no one anything!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment

D incoming administration is already dead on arrival. we can't wish dem mistakes
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by robosky02(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2015
i thought he will CHANGE nigeria over night the way people were talking

look Jonathan was on course making good progress.......

they people wanted magicial and now he is asking for

PATIENCE anyway we wish him GOODLUCK aswell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri / Governor Ganduje Inspects Underground Pedestrian Tunnel In Kano (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.