Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried For Love Before (2491 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Cried For A Lady Or Girlfriend And Why? / d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by LILEBUBE(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2015
Love is dangerous, Love is wicked, Love is change, Love can make Undertaker to stop wrestling, Love is the only thing that can make a man to hate his parents, Love is like a spirit, once the spirit have entered inside you, it will be controlling you like someone that is driving car, once you have entered, you have entered, no going back, Love can make a man cry, Love is the only thing that made Samson lost his power, Love is the reason why Jesus died for us on the cross, Please don’t say “ There is nothing like Love”

Below is a touching Love story

JOE AND JULIET

http://nobecrime.com/2015/05/lifestyle-read-this-have-you-ever-cried-for-love-before/
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2015
Any nairaland babe dat will lie on dis thread eh, I will expose dem... angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Ddonoflife(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2015
yes but don ask me y. U know the drill already.lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by alberto2k(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2015
yeah... angry cry

was actually laugh-crying with a friend whom his gf broke his heart. . the incident was emotionally funny scaraScara grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Rilwayne001: 6:34am On May 06, 2015
Nope undecided angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by CountDracula(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2015
cry wen has cryin solved anythng? If dem break ur heart na cry b d next thing?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by FLAWLES(f): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
Omo crying for love s so sweet.....i don cry countless times

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by hatux: 7:23am On May 06, 2015
Yeah! My first love.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Nobody: 8:29am On May 06, 2015
hatux:
Yeah! My first love.... cheesy

Crying is part of love cos after crying comes the best fuvk
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2015
I cried so much for love,,,i wld shared my story someday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2015
kathykathy:
I cried so much for love,,,i wld shared my story someday.
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2015
You must be a Nollywood actress,jst make sure u get urself a good marketer for the film! [quote author=kathykathy post=33465680]I cried so much for love,,,i wld shared my story someday.
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 9:57am On May 06, 2015
Femiblacky:
You must be a Nollywood actress,jst make sure u get urself a good marketer for the film!
why nd how?
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2015
kathykathy:
why nd how?
you said u ve cried many times 4 love,that could only be in the movies u ve acted in,that why,u said u will tel ur story someday,and I adviced u get a gud marketer so as to make money,thats how...abi na ONIONS u dy date dat is making u cry,dnt mind me o
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by chigoizie7(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2015
Crying is never a sign of weakness.

Me wey never cry wen a loved one died,na babe wey don de fuvk plenty guys ever since was born, I go come begin cry for, I am emotional but certainly not to cry.

#quotemeandgetKleg
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
Femiblacky:
you said u ve cried many times 4 love,that could only be in the movies u ve acted in,that why,u said u will tel ur story someday,and I adviced u get a gud marketer so as to make money,thats how...abi na ONIONS u dy date dat is making u cry,dnt mind me o
omo e pass onions matter o,,,nd na jst one nigga comot all dat ocean of tears for my eye,,,love sha
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Walahi,dis your story don dy hungry me like eba,dat guy na badoo o,wen u go yearn us d tory na?
kathykathy:
omo e pass onions matter o,,,nd na jst one nigga comot all dat ocean of tears for my eye,,,love sha
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 11:13am On May 06, 2015
Femiblacky:
Walahi,dis your story don dy hungry me like eba,dat guy na badoo o,wen u go yearn us d tory na?
in two days tym my nigga
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 11:13am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Femiblacky post=33468786]Walahi,dis your story don dy hungry me like eba,dat guy na badoo o,wen u go yearn us d tory na?[/quotewhen my spirit leads my nigga
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2015
I can't wait BTW wich part of Niger state are u?
kathykathy:
in two days tym my nigga
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by PunkyOh(f): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
No shame in my game, so yes. Almost dehydrated myself over that fòol. Hahaha.
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 11:43am On May 06, 2015
Femiblacky:
I can't wait BTW wich part of Niger state are u?
suleja
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Femiblacky(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2015
Okay and have a nice day,please let no nigga make u cry,dnt fall in love bt walk in love! Cheers
kathykathy:
suleja
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by Nobody: 11:48am On May 06, 2015
Ya...... Few years ago sha. I sneaked out of home when every one had slept, paid a cab to her house, knocked. She opened and i trotted in, smiling like a school kid when offered chin chingrin Started kissing, and when i was about to carry out the act, she said she was menstruating, i cried like a kid when refused chin chin.

Believe that story at your perilgrin
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by kathykathy(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2015
Femiblacky:
Okay and have a nice day,please let no nigga make u cry,dnt fall in love bt walk in love! Cheers
yes oooo,,,,walk in love indeed,,tnkzzz dear
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by JoeCutie(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2015
FLAWLES:
Omo crying for love s so sweet.....i don cry countless times
No wonder! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by FLAWLES(f): 6:42am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
No wonder! grin
.say?
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by JoeCutie(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2015
FLAWLES:
.say?
You get those very beautiful wrinkles on your face. They actually fit you really well. grin

You don cry taya! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by FLAWLES(f): 6:51am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You get those very beautiful wrinkles on your face. They actually fit you really well. grin

You don cry taya! cheesy tongue
.goes back to check pix> mtwwwwwws <na lie jooor>
Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by JoeCutie(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2015
FLAWLES:
.goes back to check pix> mtwwwwwws <na lie jooor>
By "na lie", you mean you don't have wrinkles on your face or that they don't fit your face? Which one...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by coolzeal(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2015
Alone in my room, tears of blood fall from my broken heart I never thought we would be apart. It hurt so deep it cuts like a knife
but wounds heal and I'll go on with my life. I was a fool back then thinking love actually exist but it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried For Love Before by FLAWLES(f): 7:52am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
By "na lie", you mean you don't have wrinkles on your face or that they don't fit your face? Which one...
.i dunt have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Manhood Reason For Cheating / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.