Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (16923 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On May 06, 2015
No body here is as handsome as me tho...with proof

4 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
Eehen?
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by kwencypresh(f): 8:45am On May 06, 2015
are u an Igara man?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46am On May 06, 2015
Damn! GOD Not again please...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 8:47am On May 06, 2015
Take a full picture lets know how tall you are.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2015
at least trim your beards well na, looks like rats had a feast there undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:49am On May 06, 2015
Hey young man, I think it's high time you stopped all this attention seeking rubbish that you have been parading around this section since yesterday.

Stop opening dumb threads just to glorify your so called handsomeness.
There are much more handsome guys than you on this section and from this your ludicrous attitude, definitely more intelligent than you.

Enough with this show of stupidity. It's no more welcome here. You just opened a thread with a misleading title just couple of minutes ago for this same senseless reason and now you are opening another one.

Respect yourself and put to halt all these lame attention seeking stunts.
Stop spamming this section with your silly threads.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by maryam6(f): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
Handsome indeed!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50am On May 06, 2015
This might not be u but even if it is i u sur need to kill a lot of guys in the forum to take that title

Cuz honestly u no reach

U meanwhile u and ironony abi wetin
Go make sense together
#attentionseekers

Gegere
*peace*
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NCOIM(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2015
Ah Swear,,I don't wantu Beef Anybody this morning angry

OP,,
Tell me one reason why thunder no go fire You grin

10 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54am On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
Hey young man, I think it's high time you stop all this attention seeking rubbish that you have been parading around this section since yesterday.

Stop opening dumb thread just to glorify your so called handsomeness.
There are much more handsome guys than you on this section and from this your ludicrous attitude, definitely more intelligent than you.

Enough with this show of stupidity. It's no more welcome here. You just opened a thread with a misleading title just couple of minutes ago for this same senseless reason and now you are opening another one.

Respect yourself and put to halt all these lame attention seeking stunts. Stop spamming this section with your silly threads.

Ok. This is all just to prove to guys that money is bullshit, being handsome is the single most important thing in the life of a man. Even with my bad attitude my girls still love me, i can literally get away with anything i say or do. Sorry for being rude

2 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NCOIM(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
Hey young man, I think it's high time you stop all this attention seeking rubbish that you have been parading around this section since yesterday.

Respect yourself and put to halt all these lame attention seeking stunts. Stop spamming this section with your silly threads.

E don do now undecided

Shey Naso him for De Carry him burn burn face up and down grin

No Vex,,Small thing happen,,You don de vex

1 Like

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54am On May 06, 2015
cute cheesy bad belle should go and die in d lagoon cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Ok. This is all just to prove to guys that money is bullshit, being handsome is the single most important thing in the life of a man. Even with my bad attitude my girls still love me, i can literally get away with anything i say or do. Sorry for being rude

Haha

You can't get away from death cheesy.

You are not handsome but YOU ARE PRETTY grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59am On May 06, 2015
You're so unkempt.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by peeparty(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2015
Vivly:
Take a full picture lets know how tall you are.
aunty welcome back we miss u oo
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Haha
You can't get away from death cheesy.
You are not handsome but YOU ARE PRETTY grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2015
Same old sh!t.
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by vizkiz: 9:03am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

this is exarctly how a poor, broke, and handsome nigga thinks grin

Keep getting broke and let your face shine around your room undecided

16 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Minet16(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2015
God see OBLONG face, you no de chop balanced diet? see as your hand thin. your shape of face dey funny me sha, TRAPEZIUM

8 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Minet16(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2015
kwencypresh:
are u an Igara man?

lol you know igarra??
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by MzzTega(f): 9:08am On May 06, 2015
You are cute.

1 Like

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dharay88: 9:13am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
No body here is as handsome as me tho...with proof

here we go again... cry cry
Is sumtin critically wrong at home.? angry
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
This thread just goes a long way to show how foolish the OP is. How can you claim to be the most handsome on a forum with over 2 million users. Pls go get a life.
P.S: i am one fine as,s nigg,er so it's not like i'm dissing fine niggers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by winetapper: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
Hey young man, I think it's high time you stopped all this attention seeking rubbish that you have been parading around this section since yesterday.

Not the same blood running in him that is running in you if you dont like it just skip and dont comment..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by winetapper: 9:33am On May 06, 2015
[center] you havent see all the guys here on NL so dont come into conculsion[/center]

1 Like

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ErepaTV: 9:35am On May 06, 2015
Are you related to fidodido?
See your arms like chewing stick

[img]http://www.significados.com.br/foto/fidodido1_dt.jpg[/img]

9 Likes

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
cute cheesy bad belle should go and die in d lagoon cheesy cheesy

Exactly. The ugly guys are just being jealous. #TeamBeardyRocks smiley

Truth be told; this is petty and vainglorious.
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:

[size=40pt]ATTENTION SEEKER, GET A LIFE BIITCH![/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nitefury: 9:40am On May 06, 2015
Narcissism: A Personality Disorder where you have an abnormal desire for ones self, where you lack empathy, and unconscious inadequacy of self esteem, due to regression of child development. Also a delusion that you are more important than everyone else.

Is he a narcissist? Nah...., He's just ridiculously good looking... grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
you are fine, but very arrogant, which in itself is irritating. like someone said we also need to know how tall you are, if you are short, abeg, park well.
Re: I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by micktoxin(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
firstEVA:
[size=40pt]ATTENTION SEEKER, GET A LIFE BIITCH![/size]
Well she is right tho. This guy has physco grin. Worse than girls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.