Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away (44180 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Can't Confide In Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by generaliy07(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
When he was feeding the monster of a woman in the wedding pix, little did he know he was feeding his nemesis

Maybe we should hear from the woman too though

Women eh, na wa.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ochejagabriel: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Too many things happening in Igando sha!

Wetin seff?

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by DExplorer1: 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
From a woman like that, even the children may not be his. He should also be thinking of doing a DNA.

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
Emaprince:
I wonder what they would have been saying if a man did this.

But honestly, if I was the man, there's no way I can live with the woman again. He should let her go and never with the kids unless she wants to die. He's lucky the woman didn't poison him to have her way easily.

I wonder which sane man will want to marry an old woman, married or divorced. What happened to all the single girls desperate to have a husband? I mean, if she can leave her marriage for you, then she'll def leave you for another hopeless man.

Probably the Chief Bestman doesn't love her in anyway. You know some of those Chiefs are fond of oppressing their fellow men by means of wife snatching.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Cullinane: 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
Nigerian men don't despair. There are better options than Nigerian women available out there. Just put in the effort.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by 1stola: 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
Igbo KWUEZUENU grin
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by WILSON(f): 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
MAYBE WOLE SOYINKA WAS RIGHT
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kristisking(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
Marriages being organised by some churches for monetary gain.It is a shame.Some women can be wicked you know.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by xmich(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
dre11:
What could have prompted a married woman, Mrs. Ogechukwu Abaniwu, to contemplate another marriage while still in her husband’s house? That is the question on the lips of police detectives and many in the Igando area of Lagos, where she had been residing with her husband, Mr. Obinna Abaniwu, until recently.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-remarries-in-husbands-home-takes-children-property-away/
If this is news then what will those of them (men) who married two women at once will be
Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Misogynist2014(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Wonders will never end! undecided there must be more to this undecided

Occult and blackmail!!
You mean she couldn't have acted out of selfishness and sheer stùpidity? You must be very wise grin
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by danielmichael(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Mabasi
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by abbey621(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
I'm not surprised at all! This is not an Igbo problem but a Nigerian problem. Nigerians are getting more and more immoral with each passing day. The parents of nowadays have been compromised and their adult children as wayward as ever. My only advice for anybody thinking about marriage is to always be at alert. Nothing ever stays the same, prepare your mind for the best and the worst cause human beings are cray cray!
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ewizard1: 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
Does anyone think the woman should be burned alive? lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by adizgal(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
I tink there's more 2 it
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by gbengus17: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. AN SSA TO KWARA STATE GOVT TOOK MY WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN ( 2 boys and 1 girl) AWAY SINCE 6/4/15 in llorin. AND I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILDREN ARE TILL TODAY. SCHOOLS HAVE RESUMED WITHOUT THEM. I WILL SOON GO TO COURT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HEAR HOW POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHAVE THIS DAYS. ALL I WANT IS MY 3 CHILDREN.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by gnykelly(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
the must have been banging her. I suggest
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Emaprince: 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
Dheartless:
they must be foolish students

I know what to imitate, if I don't, then I am worst than my teacher,
if I do know what to imitate ,and I don't imitate the right things,then I am the complete body of foolishness
grin

^^^^
see them feeling like they got brains

#not you directly above
you dey mind them? They wants to copy only the bad characters and leave the good ones. Sheer foolisheness!

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Godfullsam(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
Until the wife gives her own version of the story. If not .... lipsrsealed.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by WILSON(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2015
THE WOMAN IS VERY VERY VERY STUPID!!!

BROS JUST PACK YOUR THINGS BACK TO YOUR HOUSE AND CARRY YOUR CHILDREN HOME. LEAVE HER FOR THE OTHER MAN!!!

MAYBE WOLE WAS RIGHT O
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
Fear Women!!
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by bigmummy7(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
ele o.... Atum ngege, wonders shall never end
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Homguy(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
Such a useless, dumb woman.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
What a wretched woman.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
edwife:
gringringrin
I hope you won't do same to edi?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by logica(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
Adultery? Must be a Yoruba woman.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by netbaze(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
Click here to view what dis teacher is doing to this Girl >>>>>>http://www.Netbaze.com

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:

U tag urself a decent woman and u think dats a powerful woman! Pls stop destroyin d meanin of decent

Oh puhlease.

What I meant is it is almost unheard of for a woman to do what she did.

For her to do it, she must be powerful. I never said it was decent.

Capisce?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by hopeforcharles(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
gbengus17:
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. AN SSA TO KWARA STATE GOVT TOOK MY WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN ( 2 boys and 1 girl) AWAY SINCE 6/4/15 in llorin. AND I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILDREN ARE TILL TODAY. SCHOOLS HAVE RESUMED WITHOUT THEM. I WILL SOON GO TO COURT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HEAR HOW POWERFUL PEOPLE BEHAVE THIS DAYS. ALL I WANT IS MY 3 CHILDREN.
Hmmm this is serious if it's true, all the years of paying school fees, feeding accommodation, parental care and others some Wicked man will come and snatch it all away, Bro go to court and Sue the man, but be prepared for reprisals and be alert once u get your kids take them to where they will be safe, bad things happening in Nigeria these days
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Etizz: 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
I wanted to ask d tribe of d woman until I realise through her name, it's obvious she can do such and Scott free..... U don't try dat in URHOBO tribe.....
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by richidinho(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
In Anambra dats nothing.....they (wife)even kill their husband just to av their way
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by richidinho(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
bigmummy7:
ele o.... Atum ngege, wonders shall never end

**checks her profile** $aw Anambra**pick race **
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by devour129: 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
For that woman to have the guts to move the properties , I believe the father bought or furnished the apartment for the couple . Can't explain any other way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.