Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away (44183 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Can't Confide In Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

Now you are talking. So what gives u the right to condemn a woman that decides to have more than one husband? Live n let live. cool

Did you see me condemn anybody?

Huh

But why will a woman marry another man while still in HER husband's house?

Don't you know what tradition is?

Or in your village it allowed?
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Did you see me condemn anybody?

Huh

But why will a woman marry another man while still in HER husband's house?

Don't you know what tradition is?

Or in your village it allowed?

I can't go on & on beating around this issue with you. You sound like a very young dude so do whatever suits you when the time comes. Just don't cry foul when your wife beats you to your game.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nagazagi7: 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
Penuelseun:
Hmm, WOMEN!!!. They are necessary evil, wondering what can make a woman married for eleven years to suddenly seek solace in another man's hands. I think it is the promise of more money
I doubt, why will she be packing the husbands property
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by dre11(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
xmich:

If this is news then what will those of them (men) who married two women at once will be
Just asking

Are you asking for equal right in that aspect too
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

I can't go on & on beating around this issue with you. You sound like a very young dude so do whatever suits you when the time comes. Just don't cry foul when your wife beats you to your game.

Hmmmmm.

So very old dude,
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 6:57pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmmmm.

So very old dude,

Right. You give two impressions; dat of an old man with an old n traditional approach towards marriage and dat of a young boy with an unserious n unrealistic view towards marriage. (Excuse my french dear)
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

Right. You give two impressions; dat of an old man with an old n traditional approach towards marriage and dat of a young boy with an unserious n unrealistic view towards marriage. (Excuse my french dear)

Like you have a problem on how to communicate with civility.

ALL KNOWN traditions and cultures from ALL KNOWN ethnic groups in Nigeria ACCEPT a union between a man and many woman for whatever reasons best known to them.

On the contrary, it is SEEN as a TABOO for a woman to be in her husband's house and still marry another MAN! Even the bible frowns at it! For sanity's sake, you do not compare EVERY responsibility of a man to that of a woman. What's good for a man doesn't not necessarily translate to a good thing for a woman. That's why it is not advisable nor encouraged for a man and a woman in a union to compete amongst themselves as you currently insinuate. They should be team mates and not opponents.

Some times, we foo.l ourselves thinking that we have exclusive use of foul and insulting words! We also think we can diplomatically call someone a foo.l.

I just hope we you realise your folly soon enough!

You better be properly guided.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by rhymaholic: 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
Maybe y'all shouldn't jump into conclusions just yet until u hear the other part of the story which might never happen. I know Chief Bestman Azia, the supposed father-inlaw. He's a noble man. A successful businessman who's into importation of travelling boxes. We attend same church in Ikeja. He has a good heart. There's more to this story. I'm surprised seeing this news cos I didn't know this is what is happening in his household.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Chinum: 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Like you have a problem with how to communicate with civility.

ALL KNOWN traditions and cultures from ALL KNOW ethnic groups in Nigeria ACCEPT a union between a man and many woman for whatever reasons known to them.

On the contrary, it is SEEN as a TABOO for a woman to be in her husband's house and still marry another MAN! Even the bible frowns at it! For sanity sake, you do not compare EVERY responsibility of a man to that of a woman. What's good for a man doesn't not necessarily translate to a good thing for a woman. That's why it is not advisable or encouraged for a man and a woman in a union to compete amongst themselves as you currently insinuate. They should be team mates and not opponents.

Some times, we foo.l ourselves that we have exclusive use of foul and insulting words! We also think we can diplomatically call someone a foo.l.

I just hope we you realise your folly soon enough!

You better be properly guided.

I'm sorry if I hit a nerve dear but I didn't insult you neither did I use any foul language. I only told you that that's the impression you give when you say those things. PEACE cool
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by kaboninc(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
Chinum:

I'm sorry if I hit a nerve dear but I didn't insult you neither did I use any foul language. I only told you that that's the impression you give when you say those things. PEACE cool

Like I said, you have to be careful how you use your words. I never gave any s.illy impression. I only expressed my view and countered it by asking a question.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by fapfam(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
okobioko!wonders will never end,while can't just d woman do it in a legal way to avoid dis drama
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by xmich(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2015
dre11:

Are you asking for equal right in that aspect too
Dont be bias
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
Exactly grin
The same thing that prompts them to marry another wife while still married is the same thing at work on this woman here grin
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
vislabraye:

So that makes itright ?
whatever men!

I'm not in the mood to engage you with so much conversation
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by sirgreen: 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
my brother may GOD be praise over your life, you could have been a dead man by now if not by GODs grace, such woman suppose not to live under a man ruff, just let her go in peace so that you can have ur peace and life also, as for your children they most come back to you one day, and pls don't every called that man your father in-law again he want you dead.

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Niseamaka(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
I've seen worse

Share pls
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by vislabraye(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
whatever men!

I'm not in the mood to engage you with so much conversation

Neither am I
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by dre11(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
xmich:

Dont be bias

Nature have being biased...... Which religion or culture have your heard that did support itundecided
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by themanderon: 10:09pm On May 06, 2015
rhymaholic:
Maybe y'all shouldn't jump into conclusions just yet until u hear the other part of the story which might never happen. I know Chief Bestman Azia, the supposed father-inlaw. He's a noble man. A successful businessman who's into importation of travelling boxes. We attend same church in Ikeja. He has a good heart. There's more to this story. I'm surprised seeing this news cos I didn't know this is what is happening in his household.

That might be the impression that he wants people to have of him, there might be a darker side of him that people do not know about.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Fourwinds: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
andromida:
Oh boy, oh boy things are happening. This woman is baaaaad right under his nose sneaky sneaky. cheesy cheesy
women... Deir mother is EVE
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Sigo86(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2015
In marriage, the husband is the head.. while the wife is the neck. cheesy

As man in marriage, if u've got a bad neck, R.I.P 2u sad cry cry
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by obiksam(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2015
wonders shall never end. Nawa.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 12:51am On May 07, 2015
Too bad. If we dig deep, i am sure we would find out that the husband's ways are not clean. So i am not gonna judge just yet.

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by chachanga: 6:03am On May 07, 2015
Abaniwu cried out to relevant government agencies to help reunite with his children, whom he said, he has not seen since April 7. “I want my children back. The last time I spoke with them, they said they were holed up in my father-in-law’s house and efforts by the police to rescue them failed.

[size=15pt]How Is he even sure the "Children" are his....?[/size]

With a Girls-Gone-Wild wifey like this, I will think twice be shouting #BringBack o!
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by fm4real2k6(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2015
Yeeeboooos and Yorubas, see your life outside. Na una too dey cause katakata for this country.

No wonder Lord Luggard and co tried to leave thencountry in the hands of Fulanis, cuz of their laid back, simple life attitude.

What can we call this shit now?

Btwn:: Abusively quote me, and die in the carnal.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ijustdey: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Too bad. If we dig deep, i am sure we would find out that the husband's ways are not clean. So i am not gonna judge just yet.

If the husband ways aren't pure.....

What happen to divorce?
Why did she go to the extent of packing the husband property from their home and not simply pack her things and leave the house?
Why hasn't she report to police if its was threats to her life which I guess that would be her defence?

The woman is pure evil by my standard sha
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ijustdey: 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
fm4real2k6:
[s]Yeeeboooos and Yorubas, see your life outside. Na una too dey cause katakata for this country.

No wonder Lord Luggard and co tried to leave thencountry in the hands of Fulanis, cuz of their laid back, simple life attitude.

What can we call this shit now?

Btwn:: Abusively quote me, and die in the carnal.[/s]

Has your brain gone on holiday
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
ijustdey:

If the husband ways aren't pure.....

What happen to divorce?
Why did she go to the extent of packing the husband property from their home and not simply pack her things and leave the house?
Why hasn't she report to police if its was threats to her life which I guess that would be her defence?

The woman is pure evil by my standard sha

We are just onlookers who dnt know the true story. Why will a woman wake up one to pack ALL the things in the home? There is more to it so i cant judge. I have read a story in a blog of a man who complained of his wife colliding with her sister against him. He was of the opinion that he wanted to sell off their house. But when his wife came to share her side of the story, claiming full ownership of that house and how her husband was planning to kick her out, get the house and marry another woman, i didnt blame her for her actions at all. she was even advised to divorce this man else he would get her killed. So i cnt judge yet until i hear the woman's side.

1 Like

Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ijustdey: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

We are just onlookers who dnt know the true story. Why will a woman wake up one to pack ALL the things in the home? There is more to it so i cant judge. I have read a story in a blog of a man who complained of his wife colliding with her sister against him. He was of the opinion that he wanted to sell off their house. But when his wife came to share her side of the story, claiming full ownership of that house and how her husband was planning to kick her out, get the house and marry another woman, i didnt blame her for her actions at all. she was even advised to divorce this man else he would get her killed. So i cnt judge yet until i hear the woman's side.

But

Divorce would have being the best option and save herself of any buhahaha that would surface now that the case have involved the police

Because the husband now have a case with her for this her action
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
ijustdey:

But

Divorce would have being the best option and save herself of any buhahaha that would surface now that the case have involved the police

Because the husband now have a case with her for this her action

Since the police is now involved, more details will be revealed.
Re: Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away by ijustdey: 2:38pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Since the police is now involved, more details will be revealed.

Yes....

But I don't see the woman going free on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.