Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

(photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (46443 Views)

See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Ogbobesinachi(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
many who said no may end up with that lolzzz
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by babyfaceafrica: 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
So this is romantic to you?....give a lady ur atm and ur password and she will adore you .
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by TBrownAuto(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
wonder why we keep fooling our self most Nigerian are not sincere to them self yet laugh at other to me its cool marriage is all about understanding and not fantacy its just funny after all the romantics saga they divorce in two month rubbish that what most Nigeria practice today and I keep telling my guyz is she love you tell her no registry then you know if love is blind or its see road

I bet they will be the best couple in the life of that child.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by aAK1(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
Hypocrites on nairaland. Most of the once talking rubbish here have been pregnant at one point in time and aborted it

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

marriage after child? I don't get it

romantic ko Romania ni undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Petra23(f): 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
Nor be only romantic,na romanus..
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by dwayni: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

Swear you never had sex before marriage that is if you're married.
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Iype(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
Even some ladies that has been bleeped beyond repair with nothing left for their future husband, other than the spoils of........

Still be like
"What is romantic about this"

I pity U

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
dwayni:

Swear you never had sex before marriage that is if you're married.
u for cum hold my prickkundecided
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
sasview:
Was the baby borned out of wedlock?
no
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by dwayni: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
u for cum hold my prickkundecided

No thanks fagot
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
So this is how a baby out of wedlock looks like
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by agarawu23(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by agarawu23(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2015
dwayni:

No thanks fagot
you want trouble??
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by bisdam9086(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2015
This is very romantic to me and I don't see anything bad in this. All you need in any relationship is love not ceremony that is nothing near what love is. #relationshipisallaboutlove

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by TBrownAuto(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Being my Baby-Mama ain't a guarantee to me getting married to you.
You're the mother of my child.
Don't push me to it
, how are we not sure that how u were born? not personal its tell from your words i can see the experince
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Omotayor123(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
Cpumping:

please read what u wrote again.
I just noticed. tnx.
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by aminae: 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
please who dressed that baby? he or she need to go for training.
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by dlex21(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2015
What if the child isn't for the woman

#justaskingooo
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
Hypocrite everywhere..If the story was that an artist uses baby to propose to baby mama, you all will love it oo..n am sure most of yu talking nonsense here are wicked baby dadies/baby killers (unrepentant abortionists)

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by sikaxchange: 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
hell no i wont marry your father, mother or sister
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Crowny11(f): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
Mariecakes:
Sooo cute

what romantic in proposal after a child.
that bullshit!!!
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Bofemsky(f): 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
[sup][/sup] Is this suppose to teach this cute baby to have a baby like her mum before getting married? Because I don't get the romantic part!
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
she was born outside wedlock grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by austinesteve(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2015
is the baby pregnant? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by abbey621(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2015
There's no hope for Nigerians, really most people in this country are sick! Look at useless comments up and down, none of you know the story behind the picture yet you are busy formulating your own theories. People can choose to renew their vows even after being married a couple of years, people can get back together after losing touch for some years, it's not about the situation but the message. If a man can do something like this for the mother of his child then it shows that the man is truly in love and we all know that a marriage with kids is a marriage well tested. It's freaking romantic and if you think otherwise then I suggest you check your heart and hope it's still beating.... MOFOS!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by Bsc(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Amazing !!!! Is not easy getting a girl pregnant in the cost of friendship... Yet till loves her after she has given birth...u guys should try and understand , somethings we dnt impregnant the girl we love...(May be a first time visitor) while u have had a serious lover ..... So amazing to the girl..
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by lolly2pops: 2:06pm On May 06, 2015
I think this so cool...considering we are not living in a perfect world.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by lolly2pops: 2:14pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

You are so judgemental! So people with kids should not get married?
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by agarawu23(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
lolly2pops:

You are so judgemental! So people with kids should not get married?
they shld. is that all?
Re: (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? by sucess001(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
[size=18pt]This kain pickin don dey get pot belly at this tender age so?[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.