Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. (32181 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 06, 2015
lekikosky:
surely you are a descendant of beast and shows how much you lack respect for elders and leaders. Also shows you lack religious mind.
What's the point of you quoting me nowundecided
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
1stola:

What of your old foól drunkąrd father?
Another miscaculated,complicated and intricated seed of a Thousand father elaborating and elevating the royalty of his stupidity. I must say your short brain is responsible for your foolishness but on a second thought you are just a simpleton who find pleasure in Magnifying the magnificiency of his stupidity on a social platform. Now Mister Brainless get the Bleep off my mention..Interrogated fool
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Babamustfulfilhiscampaignpromises
Yes oo
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by 1stola: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
lasstropinky:
Another miscaculated,complicated and intricated seed of a Thousand father elaborating and elevating the royalty of his stupidity. I must say your short brain is responsible for your foolishness but on a second thought you are just a simpleton who find pleasure in Magnifying the magnificiency of his stupidity on a social platform. Now Mister Brainless get the Bleep off my mention..Interrogated fool
[/s]
Stupıd noise maker.
Bastąrd miserable imbécile. Son of a whòre and an old foól drunkąrd father.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

Lolz..... Say that to your clueless statesman. He is still your president. He still have enough time to transform since today is may 6
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by OKNkanu(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
SAI BABA

But why Baba bn dey like person wey get Kwashiorkor?..... Tiny arms and big stomach!

Or na only me see am?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by fareed69(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
adeekiti:
bros u go tire soon grin

E be like sey the Oressecmantus no like better thing for him life he always talk negative things
Its time he should believe this Change has come for real.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
1stola:

Stupıd noise maker.
Bastąrd miserable imbécile. Son of a whòre and an old foól drunkąrd father.
Haha keep displaying your shallowness... smart fool
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by fareed69(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
Balkan:
BABAONECHANCE THAT JOINED THE ARMY WITH ONLY A LETTER OF
RECOMMENDATION NO CERTIFICATE

Amd now Nko?
He is your president elect better come to terms with it and move ahead with life
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by fareed69(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In life, dere is always a diminishing return in everytin ya do I just pray God gives me d Grace and will to always fight for justice Say no to "change" We nid transformation I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
I can never be tired Am a rugged soul

Dey there

GEJ go give you award in 2019
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by grandlexuz(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

In life, dere is always a diminishing return in everytin ya do
I just pray God gives me d Grace and will to always fight for justice
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

I can never be tired
Am a rugged soul

You are more than a rugged soul. You are a jobless soul. Brace the change and get a job.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by kasheemawo(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
Scanfrost:

U actually daft n stupid!!!!
how does my comment affect your empty brain? your father must be foool for given bath to you. Bastarrrrd
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Rick9(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2015
Great Leader
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Daykoozy(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2015
Monkeys decorating monkey. I do like this guy due to his anti corruption stance. Yet he will be on a short leash. If he fails to come out swinging then this nation is heading for war. We cannot afford another wasted four years.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by fineguy11(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
stop acting like a kid,,...u keep posting this shit on every thread,,cant u act like an adult for once in ur life,,and comment on issues,,istead of behaving like a programmed robot?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by ibisko04: 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

In life, dere is always a diminishing return in everytin ya do
I just pray God gives me d Grace and will to always fight for justice
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

I can never be tired
Am a rugged soul
You must belong to the few people that are milking the system under the guise of the unseen transformation you people are making much noise about.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by socialworker11: 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
[s][/s] ok
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by ayoromer: 10:11pm On May 06, 2015
see as am look like wet rat inside d uniform very ugly d man dat when to d militry wit recommendation letter naija don suffer going back to those old pal.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2015
fareed69:

E be like sey the Oressecmantus no like better thing for him life he always talk negative things
Its time he should believe this Change has come for real.
abi o, dat guy is been
Colonized by Tan grin
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2015
cheesy
efilefun:
Hin second don relax, dem no dey tell mosquito say insecticide don land.....lol when e tire he go find another thing dey sing,
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by chiedu7: 5:42am On May 07, 2015
[size=14pt]GMB THE MAN THAT ASKED THE FED GOVT TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM.
BECOS GMB SUPPORTS BOKO HARAM
[/size]

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

[size=14pt]NIGERIA ELECTED THE PROTECTOR OF BOKO HARAM TO BE PRESIDENT

NIGERIANS GO HEAR AM
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.