Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? (2076 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
tpia:

I thought most of you "bargain shoppers" look for your "decent" girls in the village?

No we are more civilized than our predecessors  grin grin
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2009
Emperoh:

Poster
Its not about decent. There are loads of decent hard working girls around
But two things must come to play. Either you don't meet their standards as Husband Material or they Don't meet urs as a Wife Material
Lets not generalise some of these things. In Nigeria are abound all sorts of characters

No when you come in and pose as a Janded guy and need activity,
The easy one will flood around you and enjoy with
It will become a problem when u use these ladies of easy virture as a yard stick to measure others
Decent ladies are abound. I know a whole lot. But cool down and look for one that matches your desires in a woman.

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU!!!
Thanks loads appreciated,let me just say this though, most people who come from abroad don't pose though, I'm a typical example, there ain't no need to as if it comes to style or money, or even doings, some guys pose pass guys from Yankee self and they never reach Lagos once, the fact is, once you come from abroad and go back to your hood, wether you like it or not people will notice you, thats a fact especially if you come from a close town like mine (Warri), I really don't think its posing, correct me if I'm wrong though and also i think its because of this perceived fronting or assumed posing that makes people especially babes, paranoid to come close , I mean the decent ones as the off cut ones just go with whatever floats their boat, or what do you reckon?
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:20am On Feb 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ni gbati wan ti sepe fun yin tan.
Wasn't it just a while ago that another psychopath created a thread about going back home to find a "decent" girl, since there ain't no  decent ones abroad?

Maybe you guys should really sit down and think about what's worrying you.
Maybe it's not the girl, maybe it's the cultural mentality that y'all refuse to let go.
you might have a point there you know, but xplain more, in English I beg,me na 9ja delta, cant understand yoruba grin grin
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2009
erico2k2:

you might have a point there you know, but xplain more, in English I beg,me na 9ja delta, cant understand yoruba grin grin
What do you need explained?
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
what cultural mentality do we need to let go?
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by arramyjay: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2009
Because you are nt decent as well.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2009
Gbam! tongue
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2009
Czarskit:

Gbam! tongue
whats the use of chatting to you when you have the mentality of a 5 yr Old
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
Who's chatting 'TO' U?
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by jacq(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
erico2k2:

No we are more civilized than our predecessors grin grin
erico2k2 link=topic=229759.msg3436568#msg3436568 date=1233961860:

Thanks loads appreciated,let me just say this though, most people who come from abroad don't pose though, I'm a typical example, there ain't no need to as if it comes to style or money, or even doings, some guys pose pass guys from Yankee self and they never reach Lagos once, the fact is, once you come from abroad and go back to your hood, wether you like it or not people will notice you, thats a fact especially if you come from a close town like mine (Warri), I really don't think its posing, correct me if I'm wrong though and also i think its because of this perceived fronting or assumed posing that makes people especially babes, paranoid to come close , I mean the decent ones as the off cut ones just go with whatever floats their boat, or what do you reckon?

You are indeed very right that pple will notice you whter you pose or not ( i experience it with my sister) she too came to do xmas with us
she was even dress down much more than my other sis who lives in lagos but pple still knew she was not living in naija.

There are good ladies who are ready to settle down who have their life together,but you just have to look thru the masses of women who you see.
I know of atleast 5 ladies in naija en abroad with decent jobs,good character,and good heart who are ready to settle but bicos they don't advertise like those other masses like going to Mr biggs and clubs etc etc, then it hard to meet them.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by dani1luv: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
" "
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by luka1981(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2009
every strong-minded Nigerian in Europe want go to Nigeria to look for wife, except those that document denied the opportunity, or the lazy ones who always want to get every thing through shot-cut. still a lot of risk in those descent girls in Nigeria cose they might be pretenders, so my advise is to go to your village and marry somebody you knew before travelling not necessarily you friend. it will save you from future regrets. i did it and many of my friends did it. it is joyous, good luck.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ jacq:Thank goodness you have expirienced this percieved posing first hand in terms of you sister,and them places you just mentioned like Mr Biggs, clubs, drinking places,banks, and every social places, would be we we go to relax, cos thats the closest we get to being socialized here as regards way of life abroad, got to keep on digging as you say , damn, hard work innit.
@luka 1982, Oh boy I feel you die,you mind realy need to be strong oh,girlfriend easy but wifey hard die,pretenders plenty pass, but what can we do we got to keep on keeping on.

Thank God people of mature mind are now on the thread kiss kiss kiss
Oyah we must complete this Obs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope / Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? / My Fiance's Ex Won't Let Her Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.