Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Judge This Case - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge This Case (38253 Views)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge This Case by InvertedHammer: 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
/
The fiancee acted in bad faith.

The mother is.right.

The solution is reconciliation.

NB: That same feeling a wife gets when a husband refuses to eat the food she spent time, energy and money to cook.

In Igbo land, even if you are not hungry, you force yourself to eat just to keep the peace.

The girl's mother should have explained all these to her about family tradition.
/

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by steveben7(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
The girl has no reason wotsoever to reject first meal 4rm ur sopus mother inlaw, if at all her tummy is stil full even after three hours journey, she shuld av tasted d food at least wen she saw her guy eating. Wot an elder sees while sitting a young man might nt see even while climbing!
Re: Judge This Case by Seunboss(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
I was tryin not to comment bt i swear, dis ish dey vex me!! First of all, i HATE mothers dat are so controlling, tinkin because they gave birth to u, they have d right to command or order ur life. So wat was d stupid test meant to achieve. That is d kind of mother who can't keep her nose out of her child's marriage, always causing trouble for d poor wife. My advice to d intending couple; be very wise about dis issue. Let d man go nd explain nd beg his mother well. Then, the lady can go and try to befriend the 'mama'(who will make d young woman's life miserable till she/mama, dies). 2) the lady should decide if she really wants dis kind of a woman for mother-in-law, cos ur marriage is about to become a nollywood movie. 3) after marriage, relocate to somewhere far, abeg. I sometimes wish we can do without these 'husband's mothers' who constantly make love impossible nd marriage unbearable for intending couple, it is possible but very difficult cos this is africa (TIA). For d young lady, be extremely cautious and respectful, nod ur head even if u don't agree. Dat is d bondage u are goin into. Young ladies shuld also try to learn at least a bit of d useless and un-needed cultures that they want to marry into.

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by Seunboss(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
I was tryin not to comment bt i swear, dis ish dey vex me!! First of all, i HATE mothers dat are so controlling, tinkin because they gave birth to u, they have d right to command or order ur life. So wat was d stupid test meant to achieve? That is d kind of mother who can't keep her nose out of her child's marriage, always causing trouble for d poor wife. My advice to d intending couple; be very wise about dis issue. Let d man go nd explain nd beg his mother well. Then, the lady can go and try to befriend the 'mama'(who will make d young woman's life miserable till she/mama, dies). 2) the lady should decide if she really wants dis kind of a woman for mother-in-law, cos ur marriage is about to become a nollywood movie. 3) after marriage, relocate to somewhere far, abeg. I sometimes wish we can do without these 'husband's mothers' who constantly make love impossible nd marriage unbearable for intending couple, it is possible but very difficult cos this is africa (TIA). For d young lady, be extremely cautious and respectful, nod ur head even if u don't agree. Dat is d bondage u are goin into. Young ladies shuld also try to learn at least a bit of d useless and un-needed cultures that they want to marry into.

3 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by TheFilmmaker: 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
Wonderful scripts on Nairaland everyday. If every Nairaland member who logged on this week donate 100 naira, or less, I would produce this story and dash each donating member a CD copy (high quality)

Its a shame kickstarter doesn't work here.

The ones who can render justice to the script don't have the cash.
Re: Judge This Case by johnydon22(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2015
chimkaire:
grin If you must accept everything you are offered to feel accepted eeehn, you go turn to onye-akpiri ogologo in no time grin cheesy wink

hahahaha but it was her aspiring mother in law that offered it to her ooo... akpiri ogologo di allowed grin
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

Take it easy, I dislike ladies with pepper-body.

She was a guest, she just got to the house few minutes before food was served, and you expect her to jump into the kitchen?

Which kind over familiarity be that.

I think she should have eaten something tho, but even as she didn't, it should not become an issue.

Dear mama is over reacting.

Bros how old are you? if you're into the relationship and marriage market, you'll know that when going to visit your mother in law to be, she is out only to please his mother and make her like who she is almost instantly. ..

That's the best thing to do if you want to enjoy your marriage with your mother in law..

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
apasino01:
ma dear dat girl didn't do anything wrng

Really?

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by lilcashking(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
@OP please when is the part 2 of this film coming out undecided
Re: Judge This Case by corjiakor(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2015
The girl is not ready for marriage, or may be her family failed to teach her the culture and tradition.

She suppose to eat the food may be a little is okay, it shows that she accepts the family.

Marriage is not only between her and the man, the mans family is also involve.

She failed the test, let her go and apologize.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Am2Gud(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
Do u ve a mother @all N I tink if u know wat mother means
Re: Judge This Case by demmy0325(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
You're a bird brained dumb fvcking _idiot.

Why don't you marry your mother then?

Son of a thousand fathers!
.... Dnt wori... I know Ur type... Dey always tink dey r ryt... Jst a lesson... Dn dt ur egocentric head n ur messed Up life wil b revealed 2u in 3d...
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
yommys01:
Don't be surprised if the same so called mother's daughter is worst. So if the girl was her daughter, she will have her thrown to the lion to eat? Yes, she made a mistake. She is to tell her son to watch it with the girl and not play GOD.

I tell you in matters like this, the mother is god. .. .

The girl acted without reverence and respect...

I can't marry such a girl who would disrespect me and also disrespect my mother. ..

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
Bro don't mind the mama's boys wanna be...
Such mothers are just trouble makers. The character patience Ozokwor plays..
Why didn't she just be blunt and confront the girl there to know why she didn't eat.
You gave your opinion and owe no one an explanation.

Blackett:
You're a bird brained dumb fvcking _idiot.

Why don't you marry your mother then?

Son of a thousand fathers!
Re: Judge This Case by Amhappy(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
wisdom is really profitable. The girl don fall hand. I dont eat foofoo even the one i cook in my own house but any time i travel to villa with hubby and mama cooked one,i make sure i take one lump then lick soup. Wahala do go be that
Re: Judge This Case by Damikevin(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
Since there weren't sleeping over I don't think it is necessary to eat. What if she was nervous? Drinks would have been ok. She said she wasn't hungry, mother in law should have respect her wishes and not be stubborn. You don't force people to eat, and you cannot right them off for not eating. Mother in laws and there plastic ego, is she after her sons happiness now I ask you. Food nonsense matter that you eat and four to six hours later its in the toilet. So refusing to eat is criteria to chose wife.

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by manny4life(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
yommys01:
Rejected it because she is not hungry oo and the OP didn't say she rejected it rudely!

That so called mother is simply so called.

Thank you... Just like the lady is so called. You go to your supposed MIL house and tell her you rejected her own food because you're not hungry. Even me sef know that I reject food in familiar places because I DON'T WANT TO EAT. Abeg leave story jor.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
Well said!
Seunboss:
I was tryin not to comment bt i swear, dis ish dey vex me!! First of all, i HATE mothers dat are so controlling, tinkin because they gave birth to u, they have d right to command or order ur life. So wat was d stupid test meant to achieve. That is d kind of mother who can't keep her nose out of her child's marriage, always causing trouble for d poor wife. My advice to d intending couple; be very wise about dis issue. Let d man go nd explain nd beg his mother well. Then, the lady can go and try to befriend the 'mama'(who will make d young woman's life miserable till she/mama, dies). 2) the lady should decide if she really wants dis kind of a woman for mother-in-law, cos ur marriage is about to become a nollywood movie. 3) after marriage, relocate to somewhere far, abeg. I sometimes wish we can do without these 'husband's mothers' who constantly make love impossible nd marriage unbearable for intending couple, it is possible but very difficult cos this is africa (TIA). For d young lady, be extremely cautious and respectful, nod ur head even if u don't agree. Dat is d bondage u are goin into. Young ladies shuld also try to learn at least a bit of d useless and un-needed cultures that they want to marry into.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 06, 2015
softysparky:

For him to turn down my parent's food means that he honestly doesn't want to eat and my parents will perfectly understand, in fact they will give him a drink or kola to take home(oji ruo ulo).

What if the guy man was purgingcheesy

I no know how some women dey think.

Even Jesus too no reject anybody food.
He haven say do not reject people offer.

By your word, you fit even put curse on top yourself.
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2015
Damikevin:
Since there weren't sleeping over I don't think it is necessary to eat. What if she was nervous? Drinks would have been ok. She said she wasn't hungry, mother in law should have respect her wishes and not be stubborn. You don't force people to eat, and you cannot right them off for not eating. Mother in laws and there plastic ego, is she after her sons happiness now I ask you. Food nonsense matter that you eat and four to six hours later its in the toilet. So refusing to eat is criteria to chose wife.

It sure is a criteria. Nervous to eat your supposed mother i laws food . If u reject the food u have rejected the family. Even if its shit that she prepared, you must have a taste.
Re: Judge This Case by pawesome(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
she sat down till ur mom finished cooking and even asked her wia she wnts d fud?...to make matters worst,she totally declined d food nt dt she even made an attempt to walk into d kitchen n get fud fr d guy...nt a gud sign..nt a gud sign

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
Over familiarity no be small ...
Problem with these immature men is that they end up with the best pretenders!
Imanuelle:

Take it easy, I dislike ladies with pepper-body.

She was a guest, she just got to the house few minutes before food was served, and you expect her to jump into the kitchen?

Which kind over familiarity be that.

I think she should have eaten something tho, but even as she didn't, it should not become an issue.

Dear mama is over reacting.

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Bros how old are you? if you're into the relationship and marriage market, you'll know that when going to visit your mother in law to be, she is out only to please his mother and make her like who she is almost instantly. ..

That's the best thing to do if you want to enjoy your marriage with your mother in law..

EricRichie

Chill and don't get worked up.

No guest does any work in my house for the day they arrive, they're royalty for that day.

And chill, I should ask your age.

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by obinoral1179(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
Stop being so sentimental.

If no one can be like your mother, marry your mother and shut the fvck up!
you can only say am sentimental if the bond between mother and son is not there.... Think bro.
Re: Judge This Case by vega84(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
Cos of food? Haba mama na wa oooo #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by amokeme(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:

Go ahead and repeat the same mistake she made, and you might end up marrying your mother. I hope nairaland ladies are learning, this might be the reason most girls these days end up single and some say the mans mother is a witch. Common sense is not common, u can bind and cast all the demons and witches out of Nigeria, but if u dont know how to win a mans mothers heart, then your a learner.

Women of these days, azukwara unu azu (were you given home training at all).
she didn't make any mistake (the only thing she did wrong was not helping out in the kitchen) since when has it became by force to eat for God sake!
Re: Judge This Case by Crixina(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
Celexboy:
To me the boy is the one to be blamed because de girl is his choice so they suppose to be no secret inbtwn then,he could have kindly told the girl that diz de first time to come home togeda so she have to tak atleast a bit of it.de mother must also be blame 4 nt blaming her son.
exactly what he did,wen we visited,I wanted to refuse the drink his father offered me,but he said baby no naw,he went ahead and collected it,and we drank it together,but wen we got back,it became an issue o,but at least he saved the day.

But I don't see why that is an issue,unless they don't really like you,the food was just a cover up,not eating doesn't make someone a bad wife or inlaw to be,in my case I was just nervous,which could happen to anyone
Re: Judge This Case by blesoh(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:
Without a second thought you should know the woman is from the most primitive village known!!.
very true.why didnt she offer her a drink or there was smth to dat food?
Re: Judge This Case by chukel(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
Op, u didn't tell the full story. U said u traveled for 3hrs to the village and spent the night there. This means u left the following day. So she didn't taste any food at all in Ur house. Did she even try to help mama with the dishes. Did try to help ma with sweeping the house the following morning?. Some other things were noticed by ur mother before u left the following day. What are those things?
Re: Judge This Case by Shiningmama(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! This post reminded me of my first visit to see my MIL, despite the fact that I just finished eating before leaving home. When I got there she has already prepared jollof rice for the family.

Na so she go bring my own ooo, to my
surprise the food no get meat or fish, even bone no dey ontop. Kai, I had to eat like that ooo. It was later her son noticed that no king for my food. She come go bring meat after I don eat finish wash plate sef, na so I say make she no worry again oo.

@ the topic, the babe supposed eat even if na small. But the matter no reach the level wey MIL carry matter put for head.
For the guy, it is better for him not to marry the babe in order to avoid future kanta btw wife and mama
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
peppyluv02:
Over familiarity no be small ...
Problem with these immature men is that they end up with the best pretenders!

No be small gbam you yarn.

In my own house, guests are royalty. Even if its for like a week.

When you try to sweep, you're told to go and rest, but if you insist, then game, if not, no one holds it against you.

How can a guest jump into a family kitchen in less than 2hrs after arrival?

I hate pretence, and that's why its not even encouraged in my house.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge This Case by Petra23(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
Dis story sha be as e get o.well,the wife to be was so wrong to have said nope cus it's her first time visiting the guy's family n so,accepting their offer is a way to show she's comfortable with them and ready to be part of the home.you can't just go to your in-law's place to sit and chat with them bt also,help out in the kitchen and eat the meal being served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.