Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Judge This Case - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge This Case (38260 Views)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
amokeme:
she didn't make any mistake (the only thing she did wrong was not helping out in the kitchen) since when has it became by force to eat for God sake!

Since when ur 50 without a husband. then u will wish u ate sand if thats what she offered u.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by preciousMI1(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
HEAR MY FINAL VERDICT!
about joining her in the kitchen;
what if the girl had a rough journey? can't the mother in law understand? about eating what if the girl was fasting?? Can't the mother in law test her the second time? na only one test we dey take judge person? what's the over her dead body statement for? what if the girl accepted to eat and had a little taste of the food due to the fact that they had eaten prior to the journey and the mother inlaw reads another meaning into it like "doesn't the food taste well etc.... abeg oh..
to me joining her in the kitchen is somewhat pretentious. will she keep joining her in the kitchen forever?
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

Chill and don't get worked up.

No guest does any work in my house for the day they arrive, they're royalty for that day.

And chill, I should ask your age.

Loool bro she isn't a guest goddammit...

Meeting your parents is just like an interview for her...

Painting a very beautiful image for herself with your mother is her job...

Even if she can't help your mum in cooking for crying out loud, taking a little bite out of the food won't send her to jail na...

Just be realistic and you would see things my way...

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahaha but it was her aspiring mother in law that offered it to her ooo... akpiri ogologo di allowed grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2015
That is what refined whores and desperate old cargoes do!

Imanuelle:

No be small gbam you yarn.

In my own house, guests are royalty. Even if its for like a week.

When you try to sweep, you're told to go and rest, but if you insist, then game, if not, no one holds it against you.

How can a guest jump into a family kitchen in less than 2hrs after arrival?

I hate pretence, and that's why its not even encouraged in my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge This Case by ErepaTV: 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
Which kin mama be dat. Na by force to eat? I will surely go ahead and marry her. How the hell I my suppose to break up with a lady I love because she refused to eat my mama's food. Nonsense!

Come to think of it.. The girl sef no try sha.. She for done chop small
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
preciousMI1:
HEAR MY FINAL VERDICT!
what if the girl had a rough journry? can't the mother in law understand? about eating what if the girl was fasting?? Can't the mother in law test her the second time? na only one test we dey take judge person? what's the over her dead body statement for?

She is fasting because she is going to meet a native doctor abi? the mother inlaw is a demon so she has to fast. Hope she does not end up fasting to find husband when its late.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool bro she isn't a guest goddammit...

Meeting your parents is just like an interview for her...

Painting a very beautiful image for herself with your mother is her job...

Even if she can't help your mum in cooking for crying out loud, taking a little bite out of the food won't send her to jail na...

Just be realistic and you would see things my way...

EricRichie

I get you bro, but its her first time there. She doesn't even know her way around the house yet.

As per the food, I still think she should have eaten something, Dear mama prepared the meal specially because they were coming to visit.

But as per the cooking part, not at that instant, maybe breakfast the next day.

I still think mama shouldn't take it that far.
Re: Judge This Case by funlord(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
angry so she no fit even taste one of my mama meat with style? This mgbeke carry something 4 mind be dat O?
Re: Judge This Case by preciousMI1(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
Temmytea70:

Its simple nah...let d man take d lady bak to d house and dey shud order the mother to prepare another meal....she easts and den leave.....

you be sabi person....

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

I get you bro, but its her first time there. She doesn't even know her way around the house yet.

As per the food, I still think she should have eaten something, Dear mama prepared the meal specially because they were coming to visit.

But as per the cooking part, not at that instant, maybe breakfast the next day.

I still think mama shouldn't take it that far.

Okay now I get your point. .. Nice.. .

Anyways sha... It's their problem...

*Opens a bottle of orijin*

What ever happens is their cup of tea..

*Puffs weed*

*Smiles... ..

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by preciousMI1(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:

She is fasting because she is going to meet a native doctor abi? the mother inlaw is a demon so she has to fast. Hope she does not end up fasting to find husband when its late.

if she had a fasting program nko? wen it's late she'll see another husband. cool
mekaboy:

if she had a fasting program nko? wen it's late she'll see another husband.
Re: Judge This Case by caseyhills(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2015
sometimes! our mothers see things we can't see! am sorry to say this if my mum says no to the girl I want to marry! I may not marry her again Cos over the years her judgment have kept me going and she never made a mistake! the mistakes I made is when I didn't listen to her and did things my own way!
Re: Judge This Case by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
Nna eh, what is wrong with people? How does something so simple cause so much trouble? Someone isn't hungry is now a problem? This is serious.
Re: Judge This Case by InvertedHammer: 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:
May thunder fire the girl that will refuse my mothers food the first time they meet. Love gbakwa oku (love burn to ashes). Maybe God used that to show me a sign she is not the one.

If i was the guy, i wont even wait for my mother to tell me before i knw.

What nonsense? There r several ways she would have gone about it.

1, mummy my stomach is full, i will only lick soup with meat.

2, mummy my stomach is full, can i only have meet?

3, mummy my stomach is full, i cant eat one plate, let me share with my man from his own food.

4, mummy i can only take a hand full.

Na sophistication dey kill some girls, over packaging. Once my mom says she does not like her for that, by next weekend i will be coming to show her another girl.

thats why its not good to put all ur eggs in 1 basket.

Igbos will say ada aju nri na oku (You dont reject food offered that is covered in the pot without knowing what it is)
/
They think it is all about the food.

Some ladies do not understand the diplomacy involved in this case.

And that's why they remain single till they are 35 while blaming witches and wizards for their ordeals.

Don't go village and be "forming" Americana.

Sometimes when you go to the village, you may be offered some drinks by your host. Most people would reject it bc of fear of poison. But the tactful ones know ways to reject the drink in order not to hurt feelings of the host. That's maturity.
/

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by ErepaTV: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
They think it is all about the food.

Some ladies do not understand the diplomacy involved in this case.

And that's why they remain single till they are 35 while blaming witches and wizards for their ordeals.

Don't go village and be "forming" Americana.

Sometimes when you go to the village, you may be offered some drinks by your host. Most people would reject it bc of fear of poison. But the tactful ones know ways to reject the drink in order not to hurt feelings of the host. That's maturity.
/

How do you reject and not hurt the feeling of the host?
Re: Judge This Case by fairygeh(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

You talk as if you are not a Nigerian, very baseless.. .

Hungry or not, she as well knows that through out that day, she is out to please the guy's mother.

But she failed... Whole fully for that matter....

I don't see why she can't at least taste the food... now you say wasting? She if had dared to waste the food, the relationship ends right there and I don't think any lady would show that kind of sheer stupidity.. .

EricRichie
I see you would be very hard to satisfy ,you see if she had wasted the food,u said the relationship will end right there,that means you do not even love the girl in the first place.
Re: Judge This Case by braine(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2015
osile2012:
A young man has been dating this lady for about 2 years,They both have jobs, and get along well. The guy decides to take the relationship to the next level(Marriage). He calls his mother and tells her he will come to show her his wife to be. They traveled about 3 hrs to get there.

They got to the mans family house, she greeted the mans mother very well and everyone was happy. As the conversation went on, the mother inlaw went to the kitchen, came out and asked the girl where will she eat? in the parlour of dinning table? The young girl innocently said, "No ma, dont bother i am not hungry" . She said ok and brought pounded yam and soup for the man and he ate .

Conversation went on normally and they slept and traveled the next day.When he got back to base, called the mother and told her he had arrived. The mother said thank GOD, but what she wants to tell him is that, it is over her dead body that he will marry that girl that refused her food. He said all attempts to explain that they ate before getting there fell on deaf ears.

She said he has to choose between her and that girl.

I discussed this with some mothers, and they all said they would have done the same. No who is right and who is wrong ? Whose side are you on? the Lady or the mans mother.?

If you were the guy, what would you do? Marry her without your mothers blessing or find someone else ?
The girl is mannerless. You don't refuse food at your inlaw to be's house! She should have consulted her own mother to find out wifely etiquettes. The dude has no choice than to let her go since the mother has outrightly said no. .
Re: Judge This Case by peedeeasobie(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
softysparky:

For him to turn down my parent's food means that he honestly doesn't want to eat and my parents will perfectly understand, in fact they will give him a drink or kola to take home(oji ruo ulo).

What if the guy man was purgingcheesy

You need to be going to your village once in a while!
This thing you are speaking is English, its when such situation comes to you that you will understand how seriously mothers take things like this!

The lady stayed all through the night to the next morning without tasting the woman's food? That's crap!
Who is she forming for? Her would-be mother-in-law?

Even if she's having cholera, she should have eaten that food no matter how little or join her man to eat his. Or she should have told the mum that she has 'running stomach'!

My dear, if you are not yet married just learn from this situation, period!
Re: Judge This Case by afilaka(f): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Al dis mother-in-law sef,mayb I shuld count masef lucky 2 b avin a gud 1.dis same scene played out durin d first visit 2 ma future mother-in-law's place bt she neva took it personal.she treated mi lik her child,itz bin 2yrs n she s stil so good.God bless n keep her 4mi.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by eyinjuege: 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
adonismuller:

Btw,they ate before leaving,how come the husy to be is eating?

Some men CANNOT resist their mother's cooking, no matter how full they are. Na pounded yam o, not poundo flour.
Anyway, the mama too should think of her son's happiness b4 hers. We really shouldn't be making major life decisions for our kids that are grown adults. Raise them right and pray for them always.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Okay now I get your point. .. Nice.. .

Anyways sha... It's their problem...

*Opens a bottle of orijin*

What ever happens is their cup of tea..

*Puffs weed*

*Smiles... ..

EricRichie

Abeg share the orijin, women can laws handle themselves.
Re: Judge This Case by braine(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
xpac01:
The lady is about learning courtesy the hard way. My parents always thought me never to refuse food offer from my in-laws. Even if I don't feel ok with their spiritual should help in the cooking or at most jilt the girl than refusing the food.
Yes o. I trust my own mother, she won't even wait till we get home; she'll say it to her face straight up. LOL! I won't even take such uncultured girl to my mother anyway.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by peedeeasobie(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
ErepaTV:

How do you reject and not hurt the feeling of the host?

She doesn't need to reject the food, if she suspects anything, she should just join her man and eat from his plate!

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Deejavuu(f): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:

It sure is a criteria. Nervous to eat your supposed mother i laws food . If u reject the food u have rejected the family. Even if its shit that she prepared, you must have a taste.

shocked shocked grin grin

This marriage business must really be serious business,just to please another human being..

That Mil is petty, she would have come up with another excuse,even if the lady had eaten the food..maybe this time it would be about her looks..
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked grin grin

This marriage business must really be serious business,just to please another human being..

No its not serious business now, wait a few more years and revisit this thread. Then u will modify ur post.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 06, 2015
fairygeh:

I see you would be very hard to satisfy ,you see if she had wasted the food,u said the relationship will end right there,that means you do not even love the girl in the first place.

I can see you're not sensible at all.. . How can she waste the food my mum cooked if she isn't stupi.d?

Please you don't have a point. ..

Supposedly you cooked something specially for me, how would you feel if I refuse to eat it and I waste it? Talk more of your mother in law to be. ...

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Deejavuu(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
mekaboy:

No its not serious business now, wait a few more years and revisit this thread. Then u will modify ur post.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2015
I think the girl rejecting her mother-in-law-to-be's food, at the first visit is somewhat rude.

However, the guy's mother should understand that things are not always what they seem.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

Abeg share the orijin, women can laws handle themselves.

*Grins wildly*

Take two bottles my brother. .. ....

EricRichie .
Re: Judge This Case by adonismuller(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2015
Petra23:
Dis story sha be as e get o.well,the wife to be was so wrong to have said nope cus it's her first time visiting the guy's family n so,accepting their offer is a way to show she's comfortable with them and ready to be part of the home.you can't just go to your in-law's place to sit and chat with them bt also,help out in the kitchen and eat the meal being served.
gbam this was my opinion....u sabi book
Re: Judge This Case by ErepaTV: 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

She doesn't need to reject the food, if she suspects anything, she should just join her man and eat from his plate!

Make dem kpai together grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.