Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" (3918 Views)

So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
my dear they may not be as rampant as they where b4 but they still exist. Imagine a guy paying a girls way tru med school, but never seen her clothes off. And please this isn't because he was nice but cos she kept telling him it was worth the wait but she dated other guys
babe dey are very very rare!!all of dem don know what up jare.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

I doubt if anyone would be this dumb,or don't u think so?
I didn't say. He has to show all 10 4 him to be considered stupid though. A guys who shows even as little as any 2 is already..... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
eph12:
but i don mumu small before sha o shocked
abeg share some of ur experience! Some guys no know wetin girls dey do guys sha
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Why do we hav to buy sex wit money
when
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:
I thought 'mumu button' meant the most sensitive part of the human body. I may be wrong tho.
nah!
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
funny thing is guys caught in this web see nothing wrong with it. For them it's love
its just plain weird that's what but hey love is blind right?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2015
funlord:
....madam! No man can be this stoopid, unless U are dating ONE sha?
........if my brother sef tell me say any girl do aam any of dis I go castrate am. So my guy can't be grin cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
1. When you don't see anything wrong in her spending nights with another guy because she says they are just friends.

2. When you send card but she never calls & you keep sending.

3. When you give her a breakdown of how every penny of your salary is spent.

4. When you don't go out without her approval.

5. When her food taste like crap and you finish it & still do the dishes.

6. When she can send nude pictures to other guys but you've never see her without clothes.

7. When she takes your car to see friends and you enter bus for your business meeting.

8. When she only calls to tell you she's broke & you credit her account.

9. When you pay her school fees while she's living with a guy in school.

10. When she knows every detail on your phone but you have no idea what her pass word is. grin grin

If the girl with the control to your. Mumu button finds you, guy you are finished grin

Honestly any guy caught in all these acts is under a strong spell.
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by candycrushsoda: 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
nah!

OK
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
babe dey are very very rare!!all of dem don know what up jare.
not all ooooo! Just ask ur friends & let then tell u things. When a guy has the money to sponsor a girl to America with him in Nigeria still sending her moni wat is dat
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:57pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Honestly any guy caught in all these acts is under a strong spell.
well possible
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by MrDojo(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
shakazuldadon:
the day a girl does this to me is d day I'll die

Seconded

#pawpaw is type of Food
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
stan241:
its just plain weird that's what but hey love is blind right?
u can say that again
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u can say that again
but to be honest at some point when u head over heels with someone you must consciously or unconsciously do one of those things as a guy as much as we would like to admit we don't, if you truly are into her, you will do one
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2015
stan241:
but to be honest at some point when u head over heels with someone you must consciously or unconsciously do one of those things as a guy as much as we would like to admit we don't, if you truly are into her, you will do one
thank U 4. Ur sincerity jare. @ some point a lot of guys under the umbrella of love for victims @ dat point they are controlled by their feelings. They hardly see anything wrong in this case. If the girl. Love u, you are lucky but if she doesn't you've just been tagged maga
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
thank U 4. Ur sincerity jare. @ some point a lot of guys under the umbrella of love for victims @ dat point they are controlled by their feelings. They hardly see anything wrong in this case. If the girl. Love u, you are lucky but if she doesn't you've just been tagged maga
that's why you don't blame most guys who just go in do the deed and leave, too many bad memories to make same mistake all over again
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
stan241:
that's why you don't blame most guys who just go in do the deed and leave, too many bad memories to make same mistake all over again
hmmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmm
yea true, i mean on one hand you making this crazy plans for a future for you guys and all she wants is to use u for what she can get outta the "arrangement" and scram
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
stan241:
yea true, i mean on one hand you making this crazy plans for a future for you guys and all she wants is to use u for what she can get outta the "arrangement" and scram
yeah
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by stan241(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
yeah
so the whole "love" charade just takes care of everyone i guess...she gets to milk the "mugu" and he gets to well you know what he gets
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
when
so u wana tell me all the money we spend for dinner and lunch and airtym and gifts on u girls r for fun ryt?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
so u wana tell me all the money we spend for dinner and lunch and airtym and gifts on u girls r for fun ryt?
could be grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
could be grin
so wat is d price of ur womanliness
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat is d price of ur womanliness
I need to ask Google grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by eph12(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
abeg share some of ur experience! Some guys no know wetin girls dey do guys sha
Lets just say i know what it is to experience 1,2,3,5 and 8
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
eph12:

Lets just say i know what it is to experience 1,2,3,5 and 8
wow! You really jam one chance! How did u deliver yourself?
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by eph12(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
wow! You really jam one chance! How did u deliver yourself?
How else?! I grew some sense.. Lool cheesy Long time ago sha
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Moscorinho(m): 1:35am On May 07, 2015
I be electric shock o any girl try am wit me go roast herself sharply. No time for smelling armpit........
Re: 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2015
Moscorinho:
I be electric shock o any girl try am wit me go roast herself sharply. No time for smelling armpit........
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. / Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.