Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas (38722 Views)

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant / Ladies, How Many Magas Do U Plan To Enchant This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by adconline(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
Don't know about u but I have done some of these and aint no Maga.. It depends on what's or affordability scale.. If I make N10k and spend N500 on a girls that's 5% of income while Mr Tolu makes N500k and spends N10k on a girl.. Which is just 2% of his income.. I'm more wasteful than Mr Tolu..You can't a Maga when u are the one making all the money and calling the ace..
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Cullinane: 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
Nigerian girls are hungry creatures stricken with the poverty syndrome. Even those few that have still exhibit a poor human being's mentality. I weep for 9ja guys. May God offer us something better in the next life. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Your category is the type that will make rich dude go extremely broke.

Also do u think he will drop heaven and earth for u and in return nothing will be involve apart from monetary gain?

It just shows how narrow minded you are. So you only give to someone because you are expecting a pay back from the person? Gosh! What kind of narrow minded person is this? You need Jesus
FYI I am a hardworking self reliant woman I don't need to survive on any mans dough :Pgh cool
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy grin tongue

Truth eh grin ,some girls can be so annoying with some ridiculous demand but one should be able to know when someone genuinely needed things done or help. But generalizing every guy that does anything expensive for a girl as a maga isn't a good thing too - There are guys out there that genuinely does those things because in the heat of passion all they wanted for that girl was the best and if she takes him for a maga then she should try and maga every guy that comes her way let's see how far she would go.

My brother, I can spend immensely on my babe knowing she deserves it. I hate stingy guys as well.

But we need to strike balance when it comes to the kind of ladies we spend on.

The annoying thing is some ladies use relationship as an arena to do business.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
classicyung:
How manage u got all those shares? embarassed
[size=13pt] Then you too xplain how you got our's tonguegrin[/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
classicyung:
How manage u got all those shares? embarassed
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
crowns2:

It just shows how narrow minded you are. So you only give to someone because you are expecting a pay back from the person? Gosh! What kind of narrow minded person is this? You need Jesus

FYI I am a hardworking self reliant woman I don't need to survive on any mans dough :Pgh cool

FYI, I love the bolded. If I discover u worth spending for, u will discover d amazing things I will do.

Lol I need Jesus hehehehe. Every body need God pastor.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
kodded:
undecided

na why messi wicked like this ? embarassed

Hahahaha I know no oooh!
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
MDJALO:
Oboy dem to the form expecialy igbo girls oga na dem kill 9ija, dem like toki n chauma if it is club na origin dem d dring pass
[size=13pt]
Are you trying to make sense or blabbing?
[/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by zealot4me(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch but the magas I knw are rich, they dnt smoke garri grin
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Youngpo413: 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:
The evolution and dominance of technology has developed wayward attributes peculiar to some Nigerian ladies leading to gold digging habits by extracting expensive Items from magas.

However, any guy can turn maga if he fails to decipher the devious ways of these ladies leading to him loosing valuable asset and items.

Therefore, these items are;

1. Mobile Devices

Many ladies want to use the new trend of phones such as Iphone, BB 10 smart phones, Samsung galaxy, etc. Those who show desperation about it will screw you up asking you to do what makes them happy. When you fail to get her one, you are automatically moved to the recycle bin

2. Human Hairstyles

I don't know why many young ladies have insatiable thirst for expensive weavons like Brazilian hair and it likes which has led many into gold digging various species of guys asking for regular allowance to change their hairstyle.

3. Cars

I don't know why many young ladies have insatiable thirst for expensive weavons like Brazilian hair and it likes which has led many into gold digging various species of guys asking for regular allowance to change their hairstyle.

4. Jewels and Groceries

They say a diamond is a lady's best friend. You can even use some of them for money ritual in as much as you can provide them flashy things such as golden chains and groceries

5. Over sea trips

Hehehe. Nah dubai trip dey reign now oh!
An average Nigerian lady can lick the feet of a guy the moment she hears he's from abroad. Just promise some of them you will take them abroad and watch them give their lives to you.. Awon way-ray cheesy

6. Feeding Like There's No Tomorrow

Many ladies are guilty of this shameful habit. I have witnessed a scene when a dude took a lady to an eatery, only for the girl to be feeding as if there famine in the land. I could read disappointment in the face of the guy. I guess he was with a little cash. When a white man take a white lady on a date, the lady might just order for a bottle of water and she's okay by that, but a Nigerian lady will feed as if there scarcity of food in the Nation. Very disgusting

7. Shopping

A maga will always be a maga. He buys the whole shoprite for the ladies while he buys 50 naira buscuit, yet he is happy. #smh#

8. Shows

Since they can't pay for AY show, film @ cinema house, etc, the buffoon who has not eaten since morning will still drop his hard earn money for the lady.

You can add yours too cool
all these in exchange for their overused pusys?

Kudos to their magas for helping their ministry to grow
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Bowaley17(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2015
Some girls are just ready to suck you dry...
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
angryangry
How the he'll did you get 204 shares
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by prelinctus: 11:18pm On May 06, 2015
@wristwatch, you erroneously wrote the same thing for Cars as human hairstyles. Kindly do the needful.
@cyprus000, respect.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by boluyongp(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2015
LMAO .. I believe say 'Wristwatch' dey part of the jeweleries ladies want. grin
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
I always feel hurts when I see our future wives being taking to a hotel to shine their Congo by this so call sugardaddies.These are old men and grandpas that has the young girls mates as grandchildren at home.And if we their peers(guys),are toasting them they will be forming virgins and saints.Girls that normally take several months before she can allows guys to hug them will take just one hour for sugardaddies to bleep them just because of the ac jeep and 10k he can offer them.This is the reason most guyz dont want to settle down.It's hard to find wife material cos 99% of our future wives have lost their dignity to aristos.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
Joavid:

[size=13pt] I don't know. Mayb we should ask ifacry[/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
Joavid:

[size=13pt] I don't know. Mayb we should ask ifacry[/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
adconline:
Don't know about u but I have done some of these and aint no Maga.. It depends on what's or affordability scale.. If I make N10k and spend N500 on a girls that's 5% of income while Mr Tolu makes N500k and spends N10k on a girl.. Which is just 2% of his income.. I'm more wasteful than Mr Tolu..You can't a Maga when u are the one making all the money and calling the ace..

Owing to the fact that u have enough money to spend, I think it's ideal u save the best for last.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
otunsman:
I always feel hurts when I see our future wives being taking to a hotel to shine their Congo by this so call sugardaddies.These are old men and grandpas that has the young girls mates as grandchildren at home.And if we their peers(guys),are toasting them they will be forming virgins and saints.Girls that normally take several months before she can allows guys to hug them will take just one hour for sugardaddies to bleep them just because of the ac jeep and 10k he can offer them.This is the reason most guyz dont want to settle down.It's hard to find wife material cos 99% of our future wives have lost their dignity to aristos.

Hahahahaha. Oboy well analysed sir. It's a shameful act bro. #smh#
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
prelinctus:
@wristwatch, you erroneously wrote the same thing for Cars as human hairstyles. Kindly do the needful.
@cyprus000, respect.

Bro, I can re edit the thread again. That's the painful aspect. I was about doing it when this thread when 2 HQ. It's late now
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by micynute94(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
Phewww... I think drawing the line between helping a lady n bin magarized z fuzzy.....
Help a gal do this... She thinks u doing it cos u wanna taste r Kitty, so d game starts.. A case of dangling a carrot in front of a donkey...
Should d guy just help 4 helping sake expecting nothing in return, same gal will still see that nice person as a potential maga....
When a guy help a gal... These major scenarios occurs...
** The guy wants to play good boy in order to taste r Kitty.. The gal knows this or suspects this n a game of chess begins...
** The guy just wanna help n if he can use the opportunity to impress her, the better... The gal be like, i think e likes me but .. NAH.. cant date him.. Maybe i should magarise him, seems like he 'd do anything for me
** The guy just wanna help.. nothing else.. Same gal will still c d guy as a potential maga esp if d guy do not ask for sex..

I think, to the majority of them, every guy is a maga until proven otherwise..
98% of the time, It pays to keep ur money n ur help to ursef cos they don't really value it, u r just a pot. maga to them...... galz of this generation.. hian....

There r ladies with exceptions though but they r very few.. like 1 in every 10000...

There's nothing bad in giving... I even love it but to majority of them giving is akin to confirming u r a maga... A pity it has all come to this.....

3 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
all these in exchange for their overused pusys?

Kudos to their magas for helping their ministry to grow

grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2015
micynute94:
Phewww... I think drawing the line between helping a lady n bin magarized z fuzzy.....
Help a gal do this... She thinks u doing it cos u wanna taste r Kitty, so d game starts.. A case of dangling a carrot in front of a donkey...
Should d guy just help 4 helping sake expecting nothing in return, same gal will still see that nice person as a potential maga....
When a guy help a gal... These major scenarios occurs...
** The guy wants to play good boy in order to taste r Kitty.. The gal knows this or suspects this n a game of chess begins...
** The guy just wanna help n if he can use the opportunity to impress her, the better... The gal be like, i think e likes me but .. NAH.. cant date him.. Maybe i should magarise him, seems like he 'd do anything for me
** The guy just wanna help.. nothing else.. Same gal will still c d guy as a potential maga esp if d guy do not ask for sex..

I think, to the majority of them, every guy is a maga until proven otherwise..
98% of the time, It pays to keep ur money n ur help to ursef cos they don't really value it, u r just a pot. maga to them...... galz of this generation.. hian....

There r ladies with exceptions though but they r very few.. like 1 in every 10000...

There's nothing bad in giving... I even love it but to majority of them giving is akin to confirming u r a maga... A pity it has all come to this.....

Sir, a thousand likes for your comment. Spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
boluyongp:
LMAO .. I believe say 'Wristwatch' dey part of the jeweleries ladies want. grin

Hahahahaha. Yes bro wink
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by sureboy4eva(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2015
Love is all about giving & sharing but people demand like it's a Birth-Right always at the receiving end Dumbass mentality Equality is Justice what u give u get. I wish nija girls will learn someday thinking their hole is a stepping stone or privilege or means to extract material things, you all are wearing your bras on your eyes and can't see the world is just a beautiful place but you all soiled it from the beginning of creation
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by AKMoney1(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I don't know.
Mayb we should ask ifacry
[/size]

Oh boy, your juju sharp ooo grin grin

Oya make it rain on this comment wink
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by micynute94(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Sir, a thousand likes for your comment. Spot on!
Thanks boss......
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by classicyung(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
undecided
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by princeade86(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
As much as a lot of them go about it the wrong way, like such stuff its a birthright or the only basis for being in a relationship, most of these things are what ignites a relationship and makes it wax stronger. I can't imagine how stale and useless a relationship will be when these things aren't occurring.

Most girls have succeeded in making men believe that whenever they ask or seek for a favour from them it's a deceit and they're just taking advantage of them. This shouldn't be the case. Love is about giving and taking and about taking care of our partner's well-being. But some self-centred and selfish girls have succeeded in destroying the good sides of a relationship. What's the way out of this mess
so. U knew dat relationship is give and take. Why after u collected all u want from d guy, and u said let catch fun, u will say till after our wedding. Why cant u wait till wedding nyt before u ask for something

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by ronald4lif(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2015
princeade86:
so. U knew dat relationship is give and take. Why after u collected all u want from d guy, and u said let catch fun, u will say till after our wedding. Why cant u wait till wedding nyt before u ask for something

Lol! Ask them oo. Just to catch fun them go deny.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.