Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas (38724 Views)

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant / Ladies, How Many Magas Do U Plan To Enchant This Year? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol@ magaed. No be small thing.

Bros mi, I have to borrow dat english oh hehehehe
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by SleekyP(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
Definitely FP but later tonight grin
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
SleekyP:
Definitely FP but later tonight grin

Bros, shey make we bet! E no go hit FP tongue
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Mekus68: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha @ the bolded. This one mumu don hit jackpot.
Of course U shud kno it cant neva b me. I come frm d linage of wise ppl. No lady born of woman can eva hv my mumu button
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
Juliaann:
Wtf? 202 shares in just 20mins

Your share don hit 50? How u take do am? cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by SleekyP(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, shey make we bet! E no go hit FP tongue
Submitted to HQ already wink
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
Mekus68:
Of course U shud kno it cant neva b me. I come frm d linage of wise ppl. No lady born of woman can eva hv my mumu button

Except u allowed her to cast a spell by eating her meal.

Nah woman issue we dey talk here. Be careful with them o! cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
SleekyP:

Submitted to HQ already wink

We shall see. wink
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
Goede tag justfollowit, did i get the dutch
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:

Yup, you did.

What's up?
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:

Bro I don't understand ur point cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by winnieberry(f): 7:37pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=wristwatch post=33484064]

Bros d'matter even tire me.i hear my female friends talk about having many bf and maga making seem as if a guy gives money ,he is a maga and tmr when he asks for sex they cry Foul.Crap he doesnt wanna be seen as a maga now
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2015
Borrussia:

It should have been Goede dag.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=33484534][/quote]

Such babes are strong e.g of gold diggers.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Juliaann(f): 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Your share don hit 50? How u take do am? cheesy
Me i don't know ooo
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 06, 2015
Juliaann:
Me i don't know ooo

How far this night match? U don bet! Barca 4 life!
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by tohpahz(f): 7:54pm On May 06, 2015
Lol.. no comment.. let the other girls come and talk..
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. no comment.. let the other girls come and talk..

Abeg say something jor! cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Juliaann(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

How far this night match? U don bet! Barca 4 life!
Noooo i no bet
but i just dey pray
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 06, 2015
Juliaann:
Noooo i no bet

but i just dey pray

Hmm. God go answer our prayer cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
As much as a lot of them go about it the wrong way, like such stuff its a birthright or the only basis for being in a relationship, most of these things are what ignites a relationship and makes it wax stronger. I can't imagine how stale and useless a relationship will be when these things aren't occurring.

Most girls have succeeded in making men believe that whenever they ask or seek for a favour from them it's a deceit and they're just taking advantage of them. This shouldn't be the case. Love is about giving and taking and about taking care of our partner's well-being. But some self-centred and selfish girls have succeeded in destroying the good sides of a relationship . What's the way out of this mess
You nailed it bro cool
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Woooooow !!!
What an awesome write-up
WristWatch, kindly remind me when this thread gets to the HQ
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooow !!!

What an awesome write-up

WristWatch, kindly remind me when this thread gets to the HQ

Hahahahaha. Bros I will oo. I hope it gets there ASAP smiley
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by peeparty(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
I go dye go say nutin dey.I dey mad to be maga
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by anwo247: 9:26pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
As much as a lot of them go about it the wrong way, like such stuff its a birthright or the only basis for being in a relationship, most of these things are what ignites a relationship and makes it wax stronger. I can't imagine how stale and useless a relationship will be when these things aren't occurring.

Most girls have succeeded in making men believe that whenever they ask or seek for a favour from them it's a deceit and they're just taking advantage of them. This shouldn't be the case. Love is about giving and taking and about taking care of our partner's well-being. But some self-centred and selfish girls have succeeded in destroying the good sides of a relationship. What's the way out of this mess

Thank you.

I have realized that most poor boys believe that any guy who can take care of a girl more than they could do is simply a Maga. ...but if you remove giving form any relationship, you simply remove love.

Yes, for God so love the world that He did what? ..... John3:16
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
Another useless thread from poor, broke boys.

What's wrong in spending on your girlfriend/boyfriend if you're in relationship even if it is for two days?

What qualifies one a maga ? undecided
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 06, 2015
What's the fuss about? A man who loves his woman genuinely will do all this and more for his woman. If a man don't love he won't hand you all this gifts maga or not, even if he has all the money in the bank.
Test of Love is by giving.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by omonnakoda: 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
Karosin people tinz...................

I Always find out before dating any girl whether she cooks with karosin currently,has ever cooked with karosin or knows anybody who cooks with karosin. Show her a picture of a swing or see-saw ,if she identifies it as janglova end of story.
Sometimes you have to ask questions with "style" eg what does she think of karosin subsidy? should it be removed,does karosin cooked food taste better? etc

I make no apologies ,I am ajebutter and I just do not do karosin folk
Don't date hungry people
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by remsat7(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2015
omo na true talk o...money for hand, back for ground nio
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by kodded(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
angryangry
oboy you be share holder ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
kodded:
oboy you be share holder ? shocked shocked shocked
grintongue[size=13pt]
Me na good boy oo!
[/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by kaen1317: 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
Maga, mugu, atm,my oga at the top,chei chei diaris god o,clueless,Baba one chance, dorobucci,godwin,.....naija sweet die, I love this country

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man.