Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" (3162 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / 4 Sign That’ll Tell You He’s Not Looking For A Serious Relationship / Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:

Take a chill pill bro smiley

Don't run mad or kill yourself over someone like me.... I am not worth it

anyway

If you choose to commit suicide over my comment, please feel free to invite me for your burial ceremony before you switch yourself off embarassed

Burial jolof rice has always been and will continue to be the bomb grin
hahaha you sounding like a 2go moniker then "gravedigger" in comedy room1

if I can't kill myself cos of that guy, I swear none of your comments can move me cos I am alws ready to give reply.

nothing personal , we are all here to catch fun
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2015
MrDojo:

#pawpaw is a type of Food...bt u r a special kind of fool.....

Bro no offence I jst wanted to do rhymes...and u can mention all u wnt m nt replyin again
good decision grin
you can now swerve------->>>>>>>
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Maybe the OP would have specified this as lies young students tell their girlfriends around their age and social group. But nevertheless most of all what he wrote are true and are prevalent in Naija albeit for some young adults.

Which of them is anyone trying to dispute or dismiss as untrue?. How is it a lie that there are some guys who claim they are large and from rich and affluent families but never take their girlfriends to their homes or introduce them to their relatives?.

Is it untrue that a guy forming big boy do postpone his schedule with his bae because he's broke and can't afford to take her out?.

Or it's unheard of to hear a guy claim his blackberry Porsche design just got snatched last month that's why he's using a cheap phone?. Which of them are we dismissing?.
this guys are just hypocrite trying to give a point they can't defend.

we all know using small phone doesn't mean a guy is broke but they are not using my point together with my topic of discussion.

some ppl here will open a thread and read first to 4 comment before they make their comment just to move along with them.

you are one "moniker" I respect here on this forum cos u will alws make your own point.

this set of ppl making noise can't open thread and back their points up o but they are ready to diss u. lol I am ready too.
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!u havent hear of smart ladies bf?try dat with me and u are on ur own cheesy
Are u daring him?
Okay... You may be smart enough to clip his wings but nna ehnn... U go fall 4 me... *Blinking eyes*
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
this guys are just hypocrite trying to give a point they can't defend.

we all know using small phone doesn't mean a guy is broke but they are not using my point together with my topic of discussion.

some ppl here will open a thread and read first to 4 comment before they make their comment just to move along with them.

you are one "moniker" I respect here on this forum cos u will alws make your own point.

this set of ppl making noise can't open thread and back their points up o but they are ready to diss u. lol I am ready too.

Well, there are some threads we all know are useless and need to be called useless because that is what they are. But I failed to see how this is one of such. The points were well driven in a satirical manner. Anyways that's just my opinion, everyone is entitle to theirs.
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

[i]Well, there are some threads we all know are useless and need to be called useless because that is what they are. But I failed to see how this is one of such. The points were well driven in a satirical manner. Anyways that's just my opinion, everyone is entitle to theirs
exactly. thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by malonephill(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
Only number one is true sha.......... Cos I have lot of friends that does some of the point and they aint broke
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by peeparty(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2015
broke guys forming big boys I guess.
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
broke guys forming big boys I guess.
exactly

some ppl don't even get the topic
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2015
Agarawu, are these the things you do?
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by malonephill(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
why are u guys focusing on the phone aspect alone? we all know the reality aspect so why pretend like know sense in what I am saying.

my boss phone is not up to $60 but we the workers use expensive phones.

my topic says kpako guys forming big boys.

since you said kpako guy, I'm one, let me also talk much on that phone issue.......
As at 2011 my was nokia xpress music and am not broke, cos I have a room mate then, he used bb bold5 he bought it brand new, I think you know how it cost then? The same guy he's broke is beyond expected, cox I feed for almost a year we stayed together.

I be kpako, I no dey form bigbro and I no broke
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2015
malonephill:
since you said kpako guy, I'm one, let me also talk much on that phone issue.......
As at 2011 my was nokia xpress music and am not broke, cos I have a room mate then, he used bb bold5 he bought it brand new, I think you know how it cost then? The same guy he's broke is beyond expected, cox I feed for almost a year we stayed together.

I be kpako, I no dey form bigbro and I no broke

you guys are not getting it. this issue is presented in ladies situation not on a normal circumstance.

I am fed up trying to defend my point jare
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by malonephill(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you guys are not getting it. this issue is presented in ladies situation not on a normal circumstance.

I am fed up trying to defend my point jare
I get your point brov, I just wanna contribute abi e nor good?
Not everybody will support the point you know?

My jnr brother does that no1 often time there was a time he lied to one chick that he's one the commissioner son in my state, he took her to his friend place,saying he would have love to take her home but had clash with his parent that he should go and school in canada, but he refused wanna stay in naija.....anytime I see the baby I will just look at her with one kind eyes ehn, like see mumu cheesy
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by peeparty(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
"fake lifestyle" will lead you no where. just be plain to that lady who is ready to accept you for whom you are instead of claiming dangote`s son because not all ladies are gold diggers. though these ladies aren't loyal undecided but we have the good ones among them. cheesy
some guys will approach a lady and start making mouth, my dad is this my dad is that, i am this i am that while dey are nothing.

"some" signs that guy forming bigboy is a real ajekpako guy grin

1 no permanent residence ---}see if i give you list, just take it as the reality aspect grin if that your bF forming bigboy alws takes you to hang out in his friends place, giving you excuses that his parents are too strict so thats why he cant take you to his Mansion. my dear, na wash!!! the guy man na kpako wey dey live face me i face you.

2 He alws postpone outing without no good reason-----} oh! he has been promising to take you to tantalizer and your mouth has been watering imagining how the taste of fried rice and chicken will be in your wide mouth grin grin grin. You have been dreaming abt the shoprite outing he promised you this week undecided sister wake up and face reality, he will give u same excuses he has been giving u. you have know other choice than to follow him to iya basira`s buka for lunch and later branch ebuka shop wey dey sell akube(okirika) tongue tongue

3 All your conversations with him is only on midnight calls----}he never calls you during the day? he will never return your flash? he kept telling you he is busy at work or where ever, so calling you at midnight will be best option for you guys to talk well due to service palava during the day. hmmmm you dont need a prophet to tell you he is a damn broke nigga. wise up

4 he uses cheap phone-----} IF truly he is a bigboy has he claimed, he will not be using phone worth 6k, bigboy rock iphone6,Z2,S6,S5,Z3 etc with additional tab(for music alone) cool cooldid i heard him say his Iphone5 is with engineer ? my dear, only God can do miracle in his life so he will be able to afford techno(Andriod) though your prayers can help him if he is ready to come clean. sad cry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bros hwfar mk i get ur number thnks
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
bros hwfar mk i get ur number thnks
my number for what if I may ask
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by peeparty(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
my number for what if I may ask
wanna discus somthing with u bra
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
wanna discus somthing with u bra
send me pm instead. I will reply u Asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! / Will I Be Single Forever? / Beware Of This Syndicate Of Fraudsters Led By Praise Obiora-especially Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.