Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" (3126 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / 4 Sign That’ll Tell You He’s Not Looking For A Serious Relationship / Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
"fake lifestyle" will lead you no where. just be plain to that lady who is ready to accept you for whom you are instead of claiming dangote`s son because not all ladies are gold diggers. though these ladies aren't loyal undecided but we have the good ones among them. cheesy
some guys will approach a lady and start making mouth, my dad is this my dad is that, i am this i am that while dey are nothing.

"some" signs that guy forming bigboy is a real ajekpako guy grin

1 no permanent residence ---}see if i give you list, just take it as the reality aspect grin if that your bF forming bigboy alws takes you to hang out in his friends place, giving you excuses that his parents are too strict so thats why he cant take you to his Mansion. my dear, na wash!!! the guy man na kpako wey dey live face me i face you.

2 He alws postpone outing without no good reason-----} oh! he has been promising to take you to tantalizer and your mouth has been watering imagining how the taste of fried rice and chicken will be in your wide mouth grin grin grin. You have been dreaming abt the shoprite outing he promised you this week undecided sister wake up and face reality, he will give u same excuses he has been giving u. you have know other choice than to follow him to iya basira`s buka for lunch and later branch ebuka shop wey dey sell akube(okirika) tongue tongue

3 All your conversations with him is only on midnight calls----}he never calls you during the day? he will never return your flash? he kept telling you he is busy at work or where ever, so calling you at midnight will be best option for you guys to talk well due to service palava during the day. hmmmm you dont need a prophet to tell you he is a damn broke nigga. wise up

4 he uses cheap phone-----} IF truly he is a bigboy has he claimed, he will not be using phone worth 6k, bigboy rock iphone6,Z2,S6,S5,Z3 etc with additional tab(for music alone) cool cooldid i heard him say his Iphone5 is with engineer ? my dear, only God can do miracle in his life so he will be able to afford techno(Andriod) though your prayers can help him if he is ready to come clean. sad cry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by buygala(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
ok

Op has given us his full cv embarassed ..... From the abundance of experience, the mouth speaketh cry

Thank you very much op, for allowing us learn from your misfortunes in this life smiley

2 Likes 202 Shares

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2015
Even if am forming I swear down no lady can catch me in my game grin
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2015
Everything in nigeria self is overrated sad...sighs
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
#Babamustfulfilhispromises
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
vichks:
lmao!u havent hear of smart ladies bf?try dat with me and u are on ur own cheesy
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere ban all this kind of useless posts...

Agarawu23 even you? .

EricRichie

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agitator: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
mmmmmmmmmmmmmh sad sad sad
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
vichks:
en en game master give me some techniques wink
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere ban all this kind of useless posts...

Agarawu23 even you? .

EricRichie

u say useless post? accepted but is better than I wan suck lagbaja boobsgrin
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by cyprus000: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Op has given us his full cv embarassed ..... From the abundance of experience, the mouth speaketh cry

Thank you very much op, for allowing us learn from your misfortunes in this life smiley

[size=13pt]
200 for u.

Which one be say,if you use small phone,you are broke.

I have an ipad which I gave out to my who fancy such,and right now am using 1small BB,does dat makes one broke?

Have an uncle who uses nokie torch light since 2008,does that make him broke?
[/size]
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by MrDojo(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
"fake lifestyle" will lead you no where. just be plain to that lady who is ready to accept you for whom you are instead of claiming dangote`s son because not all ladies are gold diggers. though these ladies aren't loyal undecided but we have the good ones among them. cheesy
some guys will approach a lady and start making mouth, my dad is this my dad is that, i am this i am that while dey are nothing.

1 no permanent residence ---}see if i give you list, just take it as the reality aspect grin if that your bF forming bigboy alws takes you to hang out in his friends place, giving you excuses that his parents are too strict so thats why he cant take you to his Mansion. my dear, na wash!!! the guy man na kpako wey dey live face me i face you.

2 He alws postpone outing without no good reason-----} oh! he has been promising to take you to tantalizer and your mouth has been watering imagining how the taste of fried rice and chicken will be in your wide mouth grin grin grin. You have been dreaming abt the shoprite outing he promised you this week undecided sister wake up and face reality, he will give u same excuses he has been giving u. you have know other choice than to follow him to iya basira`s buka for lunch and later branch ebuka shop wey dey sell akube(okirika) tongue tongue

3 All your conversations with him is only on midnight calls----}he never calls you during the day? he will never return your flash? he kept telling you he is busy at work or where ever, so calling you at midnight will be best option for you guys to talk well due to service palava during the day. hmmmm you dont need a prophet to tell you he is a damn broke nigga. wise up

4 he uses cheap phone-----} IF truly he is a bigboy has he claimed, he will not be using phone worth 6k, bigboy rock iphone6,Z2,S6,S5,Z3 etc with additional tab(for music alone) cool cooldid i heard him say his Iphone5 is with engineer ? my dear, only God can do miracle in his life so he will be able to afford techno(Andriod) though your prayers can help him if he is ready to come clean. sad cry

Dis yur post is wack in a way and all true in a very small way....bt I ave to jst comment on d@ no4......fear SOME boiz who use small fone oh....na dem carry moni pass....becuz u r usin IP6 or S6 does nt mean u r big boy @ all.....

#pawpaw is a type of Food

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
200 for u.

Which one be say,if you use small phone,you are broke.

I have an ipad which I gave out to my who fancy such,and right now am using 1small BB,does dat makes one broke?

Have an uncle who uses nokie torch light since 2008,does that make him broke?
[/size]
is not a must u accept my points, its a forum. you are not just getting it and yu shldnt have bothered to comment.

I am talking about a guy who claims he is a bigboy when he is not.

on a normal day using small phone doesn't mean a guy is broke but I can see u wanna reason together with buygala whose brain is rustgrin he has nothing in his upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
u say useless post? accepted but is better than I wan suck lagbaja boobsgrin

Hahahahahahahahahhahah... grin grin...

I was just kidding though... . Nice post..

But what baffles me is that regardless of some of our so called "fake lifes" dem babes are still falling. .

That's how one came to my house the other day and I gave her my phone to play temple run.. Well as we all know.. . The rest is history. .. grin

EricRichie
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
MrDojo:

Dis yur post is wack in a way and all true in a very small way....bt I ave to jst comment on d@ no4......fear SOME boiz who use small fone oh....na dem carry moni pass....becuz u r usin IP6 or S6 does nt mean u r big boy @ all.....

just confess your phone is a cheap phone, I can upgrade it for u if you dont mindtongue

wack post ryt? create your own post within 24hours and let's see what u will come up with.

I like challenges
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by cyprus000: 7:06pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
is not a must u accept my points, its a forum. you are not just getting it and yu shldnt have bothered to comment.

I am talking about a guy who claims he is a bigboy when he is not.

on a normal day using small phone doesn't mean a guy is broke but I can see u wanna reason together with buygala whose brain is rustgrin he has nothing in his upstairs
[size=13pt]I get you bro[/size]
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!u havent hear of smart ladies bf?try dat with me and u are on ur own cheesy
confession. 14 can attest to this
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by MrDojo(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
just confess your phone is a cheap phone, I can upgrade it for u if you dont mindtongue

wack post ryt? create your own post within 24hours and let's see what u will come up with.

I like challenges

Challanger declined.....M nt d@ jobless bro........bt I'll take up yur offer wen 1 naira is equal to 1 dollar........

If I'm say M usin a cheap...is nt as if anybody will beat me....bt all d same...I waz jst makin ma point

#pawpaw is a type of food
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
en en game master give me some techniques wink
In built bro cheesy I was a badoo even right from my mom's stomach
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
MrDojo:

Challanger declined.....M nt d@ jobless bro........bt I'll take up yur offer wen 1 naira is equal to 1 dollar........

If I'm say M usin a cheap...is nt as if anybody will beat me....bt all d same...I waz jst makin ma point

#pawpaw is a type of food
I would have ignored you if you didn't mention "jobless"
you have created dumb threads here on romance section with not more than 200views and u are telling me my post is wackgrin

if you aren't jobless, u wouldn't have opened your dumb threads on your profile.

I am here to entertain u guys either positively or negatively. we aren't charged for comments and threads.

once again if you think you are the best nigga with meaningful thread, u can trow me a challenge. I like challenges and I blv everything here is fun
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by demmy0325(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by SleekyP(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

Brutality!!!
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by demmy0325(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

.. Lmao... I swear ds bros no wel... D op didnt evn try to quote him coz he knws wah hes in for...
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by MrDojo(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I would have ignored you if you didn't mention "jobless"
you have created dumb threads here on romance section with not more than 200views and u are telling me my post is wackgrin

if you aren't jobless, u wouldn't have opened your dumb threads on your profile.

I am here to entertain u guys either positively or negatively. we aren't charged for comments and threads.

once again if you think you are the best nigga with meaningful thread, u can trow me a challenge. I like challenges and I blv everything here is fun

Thank u....shey its views u wnt u will get it...

Oga still nt interested in u challange....

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
ok

you are one of the fools I av known here on NL , you just comment for ppl to know u comment. but your brain is not working well.

The misfortunes in your life can never be cured even if you travel to China for brain formatting.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
MrDojo:

Thank u....shey its views u wnt u will get it...

Oga still nt interested in u challange....

so you can see how fooolish you areundecided what you cant do better, you are complaining abt it.

my thread is for fun and I blv u have had enuf fun....
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:

@ point4, I met a CE0 of a multinational company but he is using a Nokia touch light.

He made a call and when the call ended, I stylishly viewed the call notification sms that pop on his screen and he has N80,000 airtime balance.

So bro, his airtime bal can purchase an expensive phone and can do a year subscription but his ideology is not about using expensive phone.
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

@ point4, I met a CE0 of a multinational company but he is using a Nokia touch light.

He made a call and when the call ended, I stylishly viewed the call notification sms that pop on his screen and he has N80,000 airtime balance.

So bro, his airtime bal can purchase an expensive phone and can do a year subscription but his ideology is not able using expensive phone.
why are u guys focusing on the phone aspect alone? we all know the reality aspect so why pretend like know sense in what I am saying.

my boss phone is not up to $60 but we the workers use expensive phones.

my topic says kpako guys forming big boys.
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
why are u guys focusing on the phone aspect alone? we all know the reality aspect so why pretend like know sense in what I am saying.

my boss phone is not up to $60 but we the workers use expensive phones.

my topic says kpako guys forming big boys.

Aite bro wink
Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by buygala(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you are one of the fools I av known here on NL , you just comment for ppl to know u comment. but your brain is not working well.

The misfortunes in your life can never be cured even if you travel to China for brain formatting.

Take a chill pill bro smiley

Don't run mad or kill yourself over someone like me.... I am not worth it

anyway

If you choose to commit suicide over my comment, please feel free to invite me for your burial ceremony before you switch yourself off embarassed

Burial jolof rice has always been and will continue to be the bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2015
Maybe the OP would have specified this as lies young students tell girlfriends around their age and social group. But nonetheless most of all what he wrote are true and are prevalent in Naija albeit for some young adults.

Which of them is anyone trying to dispute or dismiss as untrue?. How is it a lie that there are some guys who claim they are large and from rich and affluent families but never take their girlfriends to their homes or introduce them to their relatives?.

Is it untrue that a guy forming big boy do postpone his schedule with his bae because he's broke and can't afford to take her out?.

Or it's unheard of to hear a guy claim his blackberry Porsche design just got snatched last month that's why he's using a cheap phone?. Which of them are we dismissing?.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 4 Sign That Guy Forming "Bigboy" Is A Confirm "Ajekpako" by MrDojo(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
so you can see how fooolish you areundecided what you cant do better, you are complaining abt it.

my thread is for fun and I blv u have had enuf fun....

#pawpaw is a type of Food...bt u r a special kind of fool.....

Bro no offence I jst wanted to do rhymes...and u can mention all u wnt m nt replyin again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakup Is Not The End / Leaked: Trump Paid Millions To Hide These Pictures / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.