Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,139 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne (22062 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
Buhari can't be half as incompetent as Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Bevista: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
That is because he won't deserve half the insult
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by seunmumu1: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
sexymoma:
Who s she angry
There will be no need for insults cos GMB will perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
I don't think he would need to take such insults because for GEJ, the amount of insult was directly proportional to his level of incompetence and daftness (He was truly a daft fellow....but a nice one). I do not think Buhari will by any measure compete with GEJ's mental and administrative inadequacies!
Before anyone insults me, let me say.....

GEJ my hero and PEJ my role model!!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by adenine02: 1:33pm On May 07, 2015
ramdris:
No wonder 9ce left her.. sense she no get.
Btw... there will not be any need to insult GMB cos he is gonna put u all to shame thru jaw dropping performance.
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 07, 2015
I can't insult some one better financialy and otherwise and OLDER than I am,its a sign of poor up bringing and loose morals...moreover I can't stand somebody insult my mum.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
This poast is unnecessary!,,why would we think of insulting GMB sef??,,,mtcheeeew,,GEJ, I c.u.r.s.e U,,I C.U.R.s.e U GEJ :-XThis poast is unnecessary!,,why would we think of insulting GMB sef??,,,mtcheeeew,,GEJ, I c.u.r.s.e U,,I C.U.R.s.e U GEJ
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well
See Joker.
You can't spot the difference between tony and toni. Such an Igbo man!
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Bobby4090: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
Its a Lie!
Buhari has already taken more insults than GEJ.
How do u feel when a reputed 1st Lady calls u brain dead.
Or when a sitting Governor does front page adverts nationwide wishing u dead if your elected.
To me thats the height of hatred and insult which terribly backfired.
In all the insults GEJ took i never saw a Government Official both in PDP or APC publicly wish him dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Jowonloju(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2015
danyel09:
its not our bizness
Who is Toni Payne,

Persona non grata
9ice's Former wife, Nice accused her of sleeping with his then mai man, Rugged Man
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by millionaireman: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
Buhari cannot even take 1/10th of the insults which GEJ took and endured.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Remii(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Na true sha, GEJ is the most insulted president I've ever known.

Rather unfortunate.
Shagari holds the record.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by obailala(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/buhari-cant-take-half-the-insults-gej-took-toni-payne/

Buhari can't commit half of the blunders GEJ committed.

The rate of blunders GEJ committed daily made me to begin to think the man was accursed or under a kind of spell. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ElFenomeno1: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
When you are daft, dumb, dimwitted and a dunderhead.... the amount of insults you will take especially if you found yourself in a leadership position will be enormous!

GEJ sorry o mumu president! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2015
Anyi3:
Uuuhmm who is Toni Payne?

Well GEJ wasn't told he murdered his daughter on national tv. Besides the Man/woman called Toni Payne should come to nairaland and see what people say about Buhari.

I think she needs to get her facts right...

Buhari has recieved more insults in just months before election than GEJ recieved in 5years.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
No wonder,u went about sucking ruggedman dick(I saw u,with my 2naked eyes,giving my frnd nodding),which made ur husband dump ur arse.
Abeg face ur lane.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
Even if Buhari gets insulted, he would constantly be reminded that this is a democracy and not a dictorship.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by millionboi(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2015
Yustash001:
You mean insults on social network?...cos I don't think anyone can confront and insult him...
even on media
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by bakjal(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
YES....SIMPLY BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
Not everybody can take the whole of Rugged man in the mouth like you did too Toni Payne.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by dougivilla(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
sammoe:
Let her give precedents for her statement. #teamneutral
So yo are now a member of #TeamEmpiricalEvidence a la Oby Ezekwensilly abi
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by nagoma(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/buhari-cant-take-half-the-insults-gej-took-toni-payne/

Buhari cannot do 5% of Jonathan's cluelessness. GEJ is a green horn for life and doesn't know his left from his right. The instinctive primitive material accumulation is all he has in his brain. Even reptiles and rodents have that anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by JoeCutie(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
Do you get to the Presidency to take insults? No. You're supposed to command respect instead. Real and legitimate one. That's what you should earn and not insults. We know why GEJ got so many insults... He didn't do what he was supposed to do.

I think GMB is too smart for that. I think he's going to try to avoid that, and that's by doing the things he's supposed to do as the President. And I wish him luck, because he's going to need all the luck he can muster.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ and the wife were insulted for very good reasons. They got the award for the most clueless comments by a President and his wife, hence the insults.

If Buhari and the wife behave themselves and not come out to make senseless comments, then I think Nigerians could make do with BabaOneChance and that will be all. grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nasige(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
she is very correct,Buhari will not take unnecessary insult because he is man of Honor.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ellaV(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
And what is d queen of England saying grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
......"In Short,President elect Buhari should enjoy his honeymoon while it lasts. But very soon,he will come to know the difference between being a military dictator and a President. What goes around,comes around. If his supporters can call President Jonathan "clueless" for six years,they should not burst a gasket if some people decide to call Buhari "Mumu" for the next four years"............ Femi Aribisala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by popcykaylah(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
ifyndy:
Jona a perfect gentle man

But atimes I get pissed knwin dat he can react but choose not to
react to what?when all they say about him is true?see that's life for you.its like being ugly and someone says you are ugly and you wanna react.obasanjo still yabbs till today and so did fashola and amechi..why them no react?
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
Yes na! Very true!

Because Buhari can't also do half the rubbish GEJ did. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by zendy: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
If that Fulani cattle rearer messes up, we are coming for him big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by popcykaylah(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
Tony Payne should keep quiet and fix herself a marriage ..and speaking of which you can't arrest anyone for expression of freedom this is a democratic govt. buhari cant react at anyone for there are laws binding democracy and no way dictatorship.you think if Jonathan had been ruling under a military govt he'd take it and accept defeat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics / Pictures Of Dbanj And His Girlfriend Adama Indimi Ibb`s Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.