Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne (22069 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by fairheven: 3:13pm On May 07, 2015
Well ..that iS because 'hot frying pan doEs not attract house-flies' tongue
GEJ cold like rainy season,GMB hotter than fire and we love him that way
Why won't GEJ allow insults if he can allow women to control his life tongue ##WOMANRAPA
SAI BABA!
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Na true sha, GEJ is the most insulted president I've ever known.

Rather unfortunate.

Whose fault is it that GEJ is the most insulted president ever? It's solely his fault!!! He is the architect of every ridicule he ever got.
That's what happens when you have literally absolute powers and unlimited resources at your beck and call, yet you are clueless.
Toni Payne, GMB would be insulted for sure (even Obama isn't innured to insults), but this one thin you can be sure of, GMB won't receive more than 15%-20% the insults gej attracted to himself, because GMB ain't clueless, and GMB ain't corrupt like yor principal (it's clear as day that you are one of the misguided few who wanted another 4yrs of Jonathan)!
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by 3ace(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
The major reason why GEJ got all the insults was because of the many idiotic and irritating activities that characterised is government. Do the right thing and a president doesn't have to worry about insults. So Payne, GMB won't be insulted because I know he'll do the wish of the people.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by timilehing(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
What is Tony Payne? Is it a name of animal, place or thing?
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by cikranco: 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
Is true he cannot take half of that insult and will not creat room for such.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by deletrue: 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
abbey621:

Show me one evidence that all Fulanis/Islamist are evil people, come on show me! Seeing that you've met all the Fulanis in the world or you know so much about Islam. Wise guys like you hide behind social media but when it comes to backing up your point in real life, you are nothing but a coward!
Your eyes and your brain nor good. I have asked some very important question many times. I expect you to answer them. The questions are about the highly celebrated results that favoured the the chief killer and destroyer, call Buhari. Instead, you only picked one and leave the most importants ones.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
deletrue:
Nigerians will see what they never expected for voting in Bahuri. Buhari is a Fulani man and there is nobody who does not know that the Fulanis love power and are ready to kill and destroy without looking back. Buhari is an Islamist. The Islamists are evil people. Read all their records and the activities of these people across the world. Buhari was a military head of state before. Now evaluate what you expect from these three groups and tell us how on earth can an individual who have passed through these groups to be normal being? Is there any individual who will tell us any military leader who have killed, jailed and destroyed MORE THAN Buhari in this country after independence? No body. Again, there no military who will out-numbered Buhari. It is this kind of person we are jibulating of because they have elected a satan. Just watch out.
Was not this Buhari who is not sworn into power but has given instruction that all journalist should use a particular uniform. He attempted to bar AIT but quickly withdraw after seeing the high degree of blames and protestes, as well as the ways things have turn out to be.

You are deluded, and your case is close to that of a slowpoke. I stopped reading your thrash at d point where I saw 'buhari is an islamist'. I wish I could engage you one on one outside Nairaland.....
One of the lesser reasons why I supported the candidacy of GMB b4 the March 28th presidential election was so that God put to shame all those dumb 'men of God', rogues in sheep's clothing who used the privilege of a pulpit in the house of God to spew hate, untruths, and to wish for another 4yrs of continued plundering of our nation's resources by a clueless corrupt leader.
Now GMB has won,.....lets see these fake Pastors hide their face in shame as Buhari proves them wrong, all round.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
Why not say Buhari can't take half d insults u took for fu**ing around with ur ex husband's friend.....byatch ur opinion doesn't count....go look for USBAND
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Babalegba(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ deserved the insults
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by fritiyo: 3:54pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well

bros him or her?

Is it a sleep of tongue?
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by wiseoneking: 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
danyel09:
its not our bizness
Who is Toni Payne,

Persona non grata
i hope you will identify your biz when it comes. She spoke the truth. Listen to her
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
baseg25:
you have a point ....

he's got no point. just know that no one is scared of buhari... except maybe u are
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by TempleChinedum(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Mustay:
The same Buhari that was wished death, 'stoned' by Patience, rubbished by FFK Say something else. . .

Like your PERFECT Use of IRONY and clean exaggeration, you'll make A good Nollywood screen writer. angry angry
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by deletrue: 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
Frankie9ice:

You are deluded, and your case is close to that of a slowpoke. I stopped reading your thrash at d point where I saw 'buhari is an islamist'. I wish I could engage you one on one outside Nairaland.....
One of the lesser reasons why I supported the candidacy of GMB b4 the March 28th presidential election was so that God put to shame all those dumb 'men of God', rogues in sheep's clothing who used the privilege of a pulpit in the house of God to spew hate, untruths, and to wish for another 4yrs of continued plundering of our nation's resources by a clueless corrupt leader.
Now GMB has won,.....lets see these fake Pastors hide their face in shame as Buhari proves them wrong, all round.
Your brain regions is gone very bad. Otherwise how come that you delibrately refused to provide answers to my very important questions and jumped into pastors? Buhari, so far ,is the only daft that is ever elected. This man who is not as strong as cooked vegetable, to you is a good homen that has befalling this country abi? Buhari as at that time, during his military era, when Nigerians do notknow what is call corruption was so deep in it that he single handedly finished up PTDF. I do know your age, but then point to me where that agency located and still existing in this country. Just tell me if he so corrupt then, how would you evaluate him today? He is also going together with the most renowed corrupt Nigerians.
Ok, prove to me if Buhari's ways are not the same as an Islamist.. how come he is the only Nigerian that has scored the highest number of Nigerians that are jailed. He is also the only one who has not only killed the highest number of Nigerians but also killed women. If you are successfully married, and if you are also not an Islamist, tell me how one will feel to kill a woman. Have you not read in this forum that because of the nature of woman, so many Nigerian are of the opinion that it is very wrong to beat a women but Buhari did not killed his own wife but also other women. You are there talking like an Islamist. Your brains are facing the opposite of the normals brains. Rubbish boy. You think I am your mate abi? Try quote me again and I will complete download the history of Islamists, the devilish Fulanis and host of other evil deeds of that Buhari. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Mourin(f): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
"him"
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by kinibigdeal(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
ramdris:
No wonder 9ce left her.. sense she no get.
Btw... there will not be any need to insult GMB cos he is gonna put u all to shame thru jaw dropping performance.

undecided
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by kinibigdeal(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

Not Tony tetula o undecided
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by fred19(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
ramdris:
No wonder 9ce left her.. sense she no get.
Btw... there will not be any need to insult GMB cos he is gonna put u all to shame thru jaw dropping performance.

is ur broda 9ce doing beta seem he left her?
Nairalanderz n likes,person write foolishly u will still see dem liking it
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ehiage27(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2015
Who put dis jobless,busybody, ho!, tramp,s*ot of a girl mouth inside politics, mk she go give person nodding jur. Na only foolish guyz go tk her back na.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by free2ryhme: 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/buhari-cant-take-half-the-insults-gej-took-toni-payne/

Who be dis one

U nvr settle your matter with Nice u come dey trespass where ur lane no reach
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Eggcelent(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2015
Tell Tony Payne that GMB won't HALF AS CLUELESS AS GEJ has been. Therefore, there won't be need for much insults.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
Another woman who thinks more from her loins than her brains. grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Balyz: 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Gej is a noble man.
Though he didn`t come out victorious on this already concluded election, but he refused to tread the path of voilence.
Gej, you shall always be in our memories, for being a better ruler who portrayed himself as an example of a peaceful man that all others should strive to emulate his lifestyle (that victory should not be illegal).
Buhari, won a shameful victory.
Boko-Harams (alias disciples of Blloohari), it shall not be well with you all.
screw you and jona the daft. It shall be well with all Buhari supporters. Loser!
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by baseg25(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
FINALLY EXPOSED!! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria
readmore : http://streetgist.com/full-list-of-boko-haram-sponsors-in-nigeria/
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by babamajor: 4:55pm On May 07, 2015
Wat insult are u talking about compare to wat buhari received frm fayose, okupe, patience Jonathan,Edwin Clark nd d army, even d pdp chairman said it dis week dat der party lost d election bcus d people jonathan employed to manage his campaign wer busy abusing buhari nd dat made him to be more popular among d people
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ajepako(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
Yustash001:
You mean insults on social network?...cos I don't think anyone can confront and insult him...

did anyone confront GEJ to insult him?? of course on social network
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Chigold101(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Na true sha, GEJ is the most insulted president I've ever known.

Rather unfortunate.

that is the sign of being a democrat...

freedom of speech... freedom of information... na them cause am
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
gunther6:
Am I the only one that think she should stick to writing her dumb lifestyle blogs and leave politics to those more intellectually endowed to comprehend it
tony payne ke? She don finish to de give ruggedman nodding? Abeg pack ur adulterous face go corner.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by femi4: 5:13pm On May 07, 2015
sexymoma:
Who s she angry
9ice ex baby mama
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by mikolo80: 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
ifyndy:
Jona a perfect gentle man

But atimes I get pissed knwin dat he can react but choose not to
A cuckold Can never react to anything.marry with sense
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by rifasenate11(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
patiently waiting for Buhari to perform the jaw dropping performance. ...
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by olayinkaj2(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
The loss of the election still dey pain tony payne o, she is one of those that deceived the man and now crying out. You can follow him to otuoke o if you wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.