Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne (22063 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by egobetatoday: 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well

Are you sure u know 'HIM' or HER?
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ayoromer: 6:59pm On May 07, 2015
if naija wil insult a phd holder like jona is buhari dat does not hav school cert we wil not insult let how how we wil deal wit dat almajiris street begger.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ajalaolanr(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
Buhari took twice what Gej took in 6 years in just 2 months prior to the elections, yet he never retaliated, he maintained decorum all through.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ledaman: 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
no wonder ur dude left u senseless slut
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by toshmann(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Na true sha, GEJ is the most insulted president I've ever known.

Rather unfortunate.
Well, Buhari should get ready. He has no choice. Enough insults will flow.

However, the people opposed to his rule are more civilized people. We won't do boko haram style opposition. But words? Hell yes.

We are coming. cool
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by oyetunder(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
Now thou has spoken, and thy lack of wisdom has been made known to many... Behold, Nigerians never insulted GEJ,OBJ, Abacha, IBB..., they were the ones who insulted Nigerians. In Fact, Ngerians are the most insulted people in the world. Yes, some are calling themselves 'statemen'... Which state?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by babadee1(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
If Buhari performs as poorly as Jonathan then he will insulted as much as Jonathan was and he will take it. However, I don't think it's possible for any Nigerian leader to be that incompetent again.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by soonest(f): 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
It's a known fact! Baba one chance can't control his emotions. I can't wait for May 29th.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Xcex: 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
He GMB wil get enuf of d insults n wolf cries his cohurts gav 2 GEJ, na hypertension go kill him, unda rule @ all cost.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by zheroes(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
that guy is funny!!! you talk about the general? even me i wont take it, after all i doubt if i will be that clueless!! when you lack ideas and you have the resources to put up a team to shield your lapses and fail to do so, even a child will insult you.
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by foura: 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
that is why gmb will not allow half of the corruption that make people to insult gej period
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 07, 2015
Brainless dollars of Daura is just an imbeciile. Baba one chance!
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by pasol4real(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

He complements it with being the most retardded.
Who is retarded ,ok u mean the man who cud not remember his phone no ,who cud not remember the name of his vice ,the meaning of inec.

Lol,ur guess is as good as mine .
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by godoluwa(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well
ROTFL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Loses His Instagram Account To Hackers, Fans Mock Him / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics / Mercy Aigbe In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.