Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing (868 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by GoddyNg: 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
SOURCE:http://justlovetips..com/2015/05/5-amazing-benefits-of-kissing.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-oZk2NwpH8K4/VUpIrfQ5mII/AAAAAAAABfU/qy7NNkzip9Q/s1600/images.jpg[/img]

How often do you kiss your partner?
And I don't mean just a peck on the cheek or a brief meeting of the lips in passing. I mean a moment in time when your lips meet and for a few seconds, that's all that you're focused on. Taking in the closeness of your bodies. Getting a whiff of their being. Forgetting about the towels that you left in the washing machine for 48 hours that you're going to have to re-wash because they smell moldy, wasting yet more of the planet's water supply.
If you're like most people, including myself, the answer would be no, you don't get fully entrenched in a real kiss that often.
But we're missing out one of intimacy's basic building blocks -- one that has so many physical and emotional benefits.
Kissing is so important that there is even a name for the scientific study of making out and swapping spit: philematology. (Imagine if your kid came up to you one day and said, "Hey Mom, I want to grow up to be a philematologist." I would be so proud. My nickname in college was "Lips."wink
Here are some of the benefits of locking lips with your other:
Kissing is a moment of intimacy that is possible to squeeze in to your otherwise hectic schedule.
The act of standing still and focusing on each other increases the body's oxytocin, which is a bonding hormone.
It's a unique way to reaffirm to your partner the uniqueness of your relationship. They're the only one you share this closeness with.
Kissing can decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Kissing can be great pre-intimacy. Deep french kissing has been known to stir the hearts and groins of many.

Kissing every day plays a key part in keeping a relationship strong. Try it. Make it a habit.

FULL ARTICLE @

http://justlovetips..com/2015/05/5-amazing-benefits-of-kissing.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by jamex93(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 06, 2015
Can someone help me taste my lips please embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by adewaletb3(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2015
Why not post it here bro. Need to get a fresh supply of weed brb
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Missmossy(f): 9:41pm On May 06, 2015
Interesting! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by adewaletb3(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Omg you are so cute I'd love to kiss
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Rilwayne001: 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
Adufetohposh:

YaYYH grin smiley

Make I come? grin
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by AdeniyiA(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by AdeniyiA(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
I love it!
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by AdeniyiA(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2015
Missmossy:
Interesting! cheesy
it'd be more interesting if we could collabo cool mutually symbiotic
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Young03(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
through kissing a hormone called oxytocin (love bond ) is released making the two to be deeply in love.

kissing reduces strees
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
Adufetohposh:
with all pleasure boo kiss
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2015
I For comment now but
Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
AdeniyiA:
it'd be more interesting if we could collabo cool mutually symbiotic
You be Don Jazzy

(1) (Reply)

5 Pointers To Tell If That Person Is Really The One / Implications Of SEX / Comfused Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.