Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God (1250 Views)

If IPOB Dump Biafra We Will Reconsider Them Back – Arewa Youths / Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Demichaels: 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked
the other:
“Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other
replied, “Why, of course. There has to be
something after delivery. Maybe we are here to
prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after
delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be
more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our
legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will
have other senses that we can’t understand
now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is
impossible. And eating with our mouths?
Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition
and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is
so short. Life after delivery is to be logically
excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is
something and maybe it’s different than it is here.
Maybe we won’t need this physical cord
anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there
is life, then why has no one has ever come back
from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the
after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and
silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but
certainly we will meet Mother and she will take
care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in
Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then
where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are
surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that
we live. Without Her this world would not and
could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only
logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when
you’re in silence and you focus and you really
listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can
hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by mrborntodoit: 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
Nice write-up!

Keep preaching the word!!

God is good!!!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Demichaels: 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
[b][/b]
All the time
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Mcowubaba: 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
Correct Nice Excellent Wonderful Outstanding write up....cool
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by cyril83(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
Nice write up but your cooked up story has nothing to do with the existence of God and you may not even know the true meaning of what you copy and paste here.

What i deduced here is the life after death, some people believe that it is judgement after death while some people also believe that life continues after death.

The first baby was right about continuity after delivery which is the true reflection of what happens after death.

The second baby can not be crucified for his ignorance because he never knew what happens after delivery and also based his beliefs on the false stories being circulated in their world which is also the true reflection of what is happening around the world.

Too many stories about rapture, paradise and aljanah.
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
wow...this is for fools who say tp them selves... there is no God.
una go hear am after una don leave this.
BABA, i believe you exist and i trust in you..
always forgive my sins cos am jst human...straight my paths and provide for me just like the mother provide for dos kid with umbilical cord.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by emorse(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
I'm sorry but this is seriously lame. I mean how can you try to confirm the existence of God with a blatant lie? You might want to call this an analogy but its still just a figment of your imagination. THE EXISTENCE OF GOD CANNOT BE PROVEN BY YOUR IMAGINATION. Peace.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Jesusloveyou: 11:04pm On May 06, 2015
emorse:
I'm sorry but this is seriously lame. I mean how can you try to confirm the existence of God with a blatant lie? You might want to call this an analogy but its still just a figment of your imagination. THE EXISTENCE OF GOD CANNOT BE PROVEN BY YOUR IMAGINATION. Peace.
daris God ooo

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Stanleyafam(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
Demichaels:
In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked
the other:
“Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other
replied, “Why, of course. There has to be
something after delivery. Maybe we are here to
prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after
delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be
more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our
legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will
have other senses that we can’t understand
now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is
impossible. And eating with our mouths?
Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition
and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is
so short. Life after delivery is to be logically
excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is
something and maybe it’s different than it is here.
Maybe we won’t need this physical cord
anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there
is life, then why has no one has ever come back
from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the
after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and
silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but
certainly we will meet Mother and she will take
care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in
Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then
where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are
surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that
we live. Without Her this world would not and
could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only
logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when
you’re in silence and you focus and you really
listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can
hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Abeg I fit put this for my facebook? I'll quote u.
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by wordcat(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Abeg I fit put this for my facebook? I'll quote u.
Put thus Rubbish on ur facebook?
Dear, crap like this is always good on a faceless forum.
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2015
Op, is there no longer judgment after death?

When both kids are delivered, both get the same rewards: they are both loved and cared for despite having different beliefs! Or what is your point exactly?

Ooh! now I get it. By means of God's infinite mercy, we would all make heaven/paradise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by AgentOfAllah: 1:42am On May 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Op, is there no longer judgment after death?

When both kids are delivered, both get the same rewards: they are both loved and cared for despite having different beliefs! Or what is your point exactly?

Ooh! now I get it. By means of God's infinite mercy, we would all make heaven/paradise!

Lol... Nice one!
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by AgentOfAllah: 2:09am On May 07, 2015
PART TWO
---------
And then both babies were delivered. Mama separated them both, held the believer tightly to her bosom while she proclaimed "This is my child in whom I am well pleased"

She then looked straight into the eyes of the sceptical one with scorn and disdain, then proclaimed: "You denied my existence while I carried you, even though you could have taken the chance, however remote. All I needed was for you to sheepishly believe in me. Yes, I didn't provide any useful evidence of my existence, but I was just testing your ability to make baseless assumptions and dogmatically stick to them. You've failed miserably. As such, I shall cast you into my oven running in full blast when we get home, where you shall burn for eternity or for as long as it takes to turn you to ashes. You ungrateful disbeliever"

Mama got home, and true to her word, burned baby sceptic. Dad arrived from work saw what had happened, shuddered at the sight of his burning baby, with tears profusely flowing down his cheek, he quickly alerted the police about the morbid situation in his house. Mama was charged to court and determined to be a danger to children. No sooner had the court proceedings started than mama was found to be in need of psychiatric attention. She was locked away forever in a psychiatric home where she languished until death. Meanwhile, dad agonisingly took care of the other baby as a single parent. What a sad life for dad.

THE END

------

Moral of the story: god is a psychotic, megalomaniacal sociopath in need of psychiatric help, alas, god does not even enjoy the luxury of a conscientious, loving spouse...AVOID GOD LIKE A PLAGUE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by mobileworks: 2:14am On May 07, 2015
What a sad ending sad

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by Vicadonis(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2015
Live your life and let others live theirs. whether God exists or not shouldn't be your headache... Try change your world not all this irrelevant post
Re: After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God by johnaruson(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good one

(1) (Reply)

How Religious Organisations Can Contribute To Nigeria's Economy. / Difference Between The IMF And The World Bank / Strong Men Have Destroyed Instititutions In Nigeria —BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.