Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days (33305 Views)

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by holluwai(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2015
Baboon! grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by folabayo1(f): 10:20am On May 07, 2015
Bros gani...I still rem back den we both used to live in d same house @ itire wit his dad embarassed
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by omokoladele(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
Is he related to Ronaldinho?

Omo d teeth sha cheesy e be like closedown advert grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=topefisayo post=33501570][/quote]

eediot go and learn how to quote
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by ErepaTV: 10:22am On May 07, 2015
The butcher
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by otosa(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change" Say yes to transformation
go and sleep
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Lukmann(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2015
gani ode!!!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2015
And now a typical Nigerian lady will be like im just in love with him,i cant just explain it.

Even with all the packaging,his ancient nature still overshadows him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by GidisFinest: 10:22am On May 07, 2015
I wonder why you replied... It obviously wants attention
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by PassingShot(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
buskie13:
may an oversized trailer of wealth crush every nairalander from today onwards grin ....if money can turn this man from stone to gold...why not us...

Oluwa...bless ur children

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by frisky2good(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
#surulere
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by captcochrane(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
am not surprise

dats how yoruba ppl look like

dnt b surprise he has won prince handsome in his state

grin o wa lara e

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Aminat508(f): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
am not surprise

se ogbadun? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by BIBblacboy: 10:24am On May 07, 2015
ogun abenu gongon

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by GidisFinest: 10:24am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=topefisayo post=33501570][/quote]
I wonder why you replied... It obviously wants attention
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by revolcollec15: 10:25am On May 07, 2015
Contact

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by hunterden: 10:26am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
am not surprise

Olobe
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Misogynist2014(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
Money is good
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
ugly mother fvcker...
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2015
MEHN....DAMN!!!

Is tis a citizen of tis country

He shoulda being from somewhere I neva heard of like...

CAMBODIA

Yeah! Datz d name cuz....

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by jazinogold(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2015
*covers face* chisus.....if corper marry Corper them go born mumu, but if the person for this throwback pix marry the female version of that person.....my people weytin dem go born? #scratching head
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by kay29000(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Freaking SELLOUT!!! No integrity man. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Mufasa27(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
olamonsor2:
Money money money, hear the voice of the Lord, overshadow me by fire.
MFM member, you are sighted !
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by jay44(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

sick robot kiss kiss kiss
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by ade4rskaj: 10:40am On May 07, 2015
Operation Good Samaritan.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by loomer: 10:42am On May 07, 2015
The guy been sabi blow funny English in those days o
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by lewis512(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2015
Baba Oduduwa , making me laff since 1959 .............when they don collect money to see the end of Jonathan ! They should just Bleep Off
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by addluv2: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Just strolling.........
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by AIYELE(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2015
He looks like "I GO DYE" senior brother when poverty dey hammer the guy.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by mmmmm1: 10:57am On May 07, 2015
Characters that can destroy your business read more on www.pagereading..com
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by charger09(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
ashewopeckas:
hahahahahaha, nuttin has changed. The teeth have always been irreversibly rotten.

BTW, he looks like baba latin
buh if im bring raba im go shine ur congo..
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by xmich(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2015
buskie13:
may an oversized trailer of wealth crush every nairalander from today onwards grin ....if money can turn this man from stone to gold...why not us...

Oluwa...bless ur children

Oga if the oversized trailer of wealth crush you Nobi me how you go take enjoy the wealth naa..,.haba

Any way
Oluwa bless properly,i get am before Nobi property na wh,,,,,,,,,,,,y i dey pray baba carry your blessing shower,carry your anointing cover of me ka ego m dizienu ka osiri ataaata,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / #ENDSARS: Protesters Besiege ECOWAS Commission's Gate, Abuja / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.