Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days (33306 Views)

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by austinfab14(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
His Gap teeth shaa
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by tomakint: 11:03am On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
Fine Boy grin
abeg no crack my ribs grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by tellwisdom: 11:04am On May 07, 2015
buskie13:
may an oversized trailer of wealth crush every nairalander from today onwards grin ....if money can turn this man from stone to gold...why not us...

Oluwa...bless ur children

Poor man talk. Go and hustle angry
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by brosdoncome(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2015
folabayo1:
Bros gani...I still rem back den we both used to live in d same house @ itire wit his dad embarassed

In the same building or house?
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2015
tomakint:

abeg no crack my ribs grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by lexy2014: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
Fine Boy grin
Bros leave that thing. If better money touch your skin u no go recognise yourself 4 mirror
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:13am On May 07, 2015
Hahaha no be lie sha
lexy2014:
Bros leave that thing. If better money touch your skin u no go recognise yourself 4 mirror
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Bants(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2015
OPC the great one these people made me do frog jump one night see how the man look like ex convict
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by benstuber(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
olamonsor2:
Money money money, hear the voice of the Lord, overshadow me by fire.
Lol...classic Mfm prayer point.....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by ricsman(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2015
I said I won't laugh but boosted immediately I saw d pic.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by timilehing(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2015
Confirmed bast.ard
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Ausra(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by YabaLeftist: 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
He is still fugly.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Omotayor123(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!! *Walks Away *
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
ilekeh come see ur handsome brother
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by breakeven: 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Thuggery pays in Nigeria. See how clean a motor park tout is now. He has bullied his way to fame. Up nija. grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by yussuf739: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
smile kee,,, i even laugh join,,.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by crisycent: 2:11pm On May 07, 2015
Dude looks like Gucci mane
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by folabayo1(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
brosdoncome:

In the same building or house?
question? Mshew
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by kenoz(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
tyson99:
Hin mouth elastic don slack na why he open mouth like dat so when money con come he now bought the elastic grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by kenoz(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
tyson99:
Hin mouth elastic don slack na why he open mouth like dat so when money con come he now bought the elastic grin

Lmao.
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by legatto(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
buskie13:
may an oversized trailer of wealth crush every nairalander from today onwards grin ....if money can turn this man from stone to gold...why not us...

if an oversized trailer of wealth crush u , no be u go spend the Money naw not even ur family. Na the smart onlookers go take dem all
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by olamonsor2: 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
benstuber:
Lol...classic Mfm prayer point.....
Yes boss
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by olamonsor2: 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
Mufasa27:

MFM member, you are sighted !
Yes boss
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Kassidy90(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
am not surprise

dats how yoruba ppl look like

dnt b surprise he has won prince handsome in his state
Yabaleft escapee.....
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by tunde1200(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin

You make me laugh

lewis512:
Baba Oduduwa , making me laff since 1959 .............when they don collect money to see the end of Jonathan ! They should just Bleep Off
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by pansophist(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
buskie13:

If the trailer crush me, How I fit take chop the money wey de inside?

I reject am abeg sad
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by FunomBenjamin(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days by Holyfield1(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation
Castrated gay pls stop rantinq.......I know u're seeking for attention buh I'm tellinq u.........It can't help bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.