Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (57978 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MrCork: 12:39pm On May 17, 2015
Missonas:

Lol easy now hes light skinned grin

...lightskin where??... That one eye albino from ondo state that cant see durin the day? ..f*** no. ..he a known theif and was declamapurimiced from nairaland like a bad habit... WELL DONE SEUN!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
angry abeg take all your "counterfeit virgin ideologies" to the "lonely feminist thread"! After going through your posts anyone would know you are a FRAUD! Spare us!
Supported,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Missonas(f): 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I dont think sex is always controlled or pre-meditated either. it happens randomly like Shekau.

Well u maybe right there but do u see urslf doing it when u dont want to?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MsBliss(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2015
olutunde12:

No to sex only makes sense if the girl is a virgin not the one whose narrow channel has become a carnal now trying to get a good guy..
Lol
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by cherryice(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
That is a fallacy of the century my friend.

It is true that men tend to project sex more in a relationship but the fact remains that during the deed itself women enjoy it more and this is why after ejaculation men would naturally want some short rest depending on his mood and libido but the same thing can't be said for the females as they are always ready to go on a three straight round, non-stop leaving you to be gasping for air like a fish thrown out of the water. cheesy

I hail una. cheesy
You must have been fuuckking machines undecided
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by remsonik(f): 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! You're wicked eh, how can you be asking women not to give us our God given conjugal right?

Must a man be married to enjoy sex? wink

Between ,it is an established fact that women love sex more than guys ,we are only too forward about it. cheesy

Brothers, don't let these women scam you o ,they like it more than you do.

No you got it wrong
Women love care and attention and a very common misconception about guys is you think all a lady wants is sex. Men do like sex if not you won't see all those rapist and paedophiles multiply daily.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by kandiikane(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2015
*yawn*

*lazy reader*

Nonsense. Keep fooling yourselves. Better grow up!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Vikky014(f): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
good one op. u r blessed cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
Vikky014:
good one op. u r blessed cheesy
Thanks dear, and you too
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by abduldope(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
@op u jst brk d bro code!!! Dude WTF! Y telling them our secretz ??
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

By that time I dey sleep. You chop by 2.21am? You be winch?
Sorry, it was past 6 pm here.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by KemiJesus(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
Good one op,God bless!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by adconline(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
Adaeze003:
All the guys screaming "I value girls with experience" "bleep me or I walk" "the no-sex policy is a sham" bla bla bla bla bla are still the ones that will freak out when the bae has slept with 10 men like them. Then you'll hear shii like "must she sleep with all men to get experience?" "she's a ho" and bla bla bla.

What's my point?! My point is, no one should live based on what the other thinks. I'm still shocked that some black women have refused to understand this. Like all they wanna do is please a man undecided

Make your own rules and live by them! If you're Christian or Muslim or whaever and you don't want sex, stick with it. If you wanna explore, stick with it. No regrets later on. Stop living based on what people think, that's why you have a mind of your own.

Nuff said.
we must not confuse pucci stinginess with virginity.. Dont force a guy to pay for ur style while withholding pucci.. Don't demand for gifts and special treatment if sex is off the table!!!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MznAirA(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
Very nice write - up.. really an eye opener! Never knew guys like this existed o! ! God pls bring pple like dis my way soon! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by ziiiiiiy: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
thanks 4 d courage.l love this
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by xamilola(f): 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
@Sirr, may God bless u for this beautiful write up and even coming from you a man has totally blown me away. Thanks for speaking the truth plain as it is and for the words of advice and encouragement, which still proves that what is not good is not good, no other way to put it. I also love the way u emphasis that abnormality is abnormality, it should not be seen as the trend or what's in vogue. Am totally in love with this I just have to share this link to my fellow female folks who needs it especially

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirgreen: 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
WELL DONE, YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL BUT YOU MARRED YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK BY SAYING THAT "EVEN GOD IS ATTRACTED TO A WOMAN" IF SHE DRESSED NEAT, SAY NO TO SEX, CREATE A STANDARD OR CLASS AND SO ON.....

FOR THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE SAYS " CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS" DOES NOT MEAN THAT GOD IS ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING THAT IS NEAT. WHAT WILL GOD DO WITH A WOMAN HE ONLY CREATED FOR A MAN AS A COMPANION? NOT ONLY BEING A VIRGIN MAKES YOU A CHILD OF GOD OR BEING NEAT. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS INVOLVED.....THEOSOPHY
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by stonecoldcafe: 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
Zohan:
Sorry, it was past 6 pm here.
I really don't give a fuk buddy!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by biuti(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
abbey621:

Delaying sexual activity may "create health risks by impeding development of the emotional, cognitive, and interpersonal skills that are crucial to satisfactory sexual functioning and general well-being.

In simpler terms, it leads to poor bed skills.

Fact #2: hormonal imbalance, women produce a lot of hormones called estrogen, the more sex you have, the more estrogen, this hormone is very important in women with benefits such as shinny hair and softer skin.

There are a lot more but laziness dey worry me.... grin grin
Well, going by my religion, if one is truely faithful, God will make everything perfect at the right time.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Adaeze003(f): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
adconline:

we must not confuse pucci stinginess with virginity.. Dont force a guy to pay for ur style while withholding pucci.. Don't demand for gifts and special treatment if sex is off the table!!!

Uhm... ya'll guys on here be shouting don't demand, what do you even have? Lol.

Oh well, I didn't state anything contrary to your opinion so?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by adconline(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Uhm... ya'll guys on here be shouting don't demand, what do you even have? Lol.

Oh well, I didn't state anything contrary to your opinion so?
Numbers don't lie! In Naija, majority of women still depend on men to pay for dates, bills, t-fare, pocket money, wedding etc.. 80% of guy friends still marry women who bring nothing but 2 pieces of luggage to their husband's house on the wedding day. Men still pay most of the bills in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by biuti(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
sirr:

Biuti, don't get carried away by that lie. Its all BIG LIES, that theory was proved wrong, as a mistake was discovered during its research, and on the contrary, they have healthier cells and Immune when compared to others. Make a good research and don't let him deceive you with his "false-theory"
Thanks and God bless you for all these.
I just believe that when one is doing something because one fears God, nothing else should make one fear because God will always be there for one.
Please keep it up. Thanks
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2015
biuti:
Well, going by my religion, if one is truely faithful, God will make everything perfect at the right time.

Good for you but remember God helps those who help themselves!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by proficienthand: 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay. I knew this already even before posting. The truth is that the biblical view will always supersede socio, educative or any other kind of views. That's the hard fact, sirr. Being a Christian, all my approach is scriptural based whether any body likes it or not. And of course people wouldn't like it that way but that's the only way they can be saved and i remain true to my God having clear conscience.

Thanks for the reply.

Good write-up. While Sirr chose a liberal approach in conveying his message, An2elect2 seems to be a hardliner like myself. The raw truth hits hard and must be accepted in totality.The fear of God and genuine reverence for Him is the bottom line for successful life here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by biuti(f): 6:25pm On May 17, 2015
abbey621:

Good for you but remember God helps those who help themselves!
Lol. It doesn't apply here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2015
biuti:
Lol. It doesn't apply here

Sure it does, religion shouldn't stop you from taking care of yourself. Do proper research, consult medical professionals and so on. Gone are the days of using religion as an excuse!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I really don't give a fuk buddy!
You don't need to. I care less undecided
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by stonecoldcafe: 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
Zohan:
You don't need to. I care less undecided
Same ere. Waka
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2015
KemiJesus:
Good one op,God bless!
Thanks a lot dear. God bless you too. .
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2015
MznAirA:
Very nice write - up.. really an eye opener! Never knew guys like this existed o! ! God pls bring pple like dis my way soon! Amen
Wow. Am Flattered. Thanks a lot, and God will answer your prayers, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.