Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers (32554 Views)

10 Safety Tips Every Taxi Passenger Must Know / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Misuse Of Power By Some Vehicle Insurance Officers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Dahjhi: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
gulfer:
@Op, how much did you buy that LENOVO TAB grin grin grin
abi? @ least Una don see Wetin op wan show us
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by dre11(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2015
some are just plain nuisance......

with the way the just bump on the express road when the want to stop some bus which did not obey the overloading rule

one nearly kill himself when the driver of the bus decided not to stop and the officer was trying to prove like Mario

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by arosteph: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
That is Nigeria for you. If ask them they will tell you they are doing their work.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by lizu4chizu(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2015
if you ask them, they are on duty smiley

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by strangest(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2015
Op, they are just serving as speed breaker, its for your life... I understand you are always in a hurry... Remember, watch your speed not your watch...
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2015
Another useless post...just wasted my MB viewing Rubish
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by sammieblaize: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
ITbomb:
It is ok
Since Nigerians don't stop for law enforcement unless they are being chased, the only option is to force them to slow down with a constriction
r u minding the op
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by bigtt76(f): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
GEJ is commissioning the road today including the Airport road so that probably caused the slow moving traffic.
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
Sometimes, they do like they own the road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
stepo707:
Smh.This country sucks
did the country ever suck your prick?
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by jazinogold(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2015
I prefer boys scout to this road safety people; D grin grin
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by ruffhandu: 10:15am On May 07, 2015
What does the OP mean by "created construction"? Something else I do not know?
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by BetaTechnicians: 10:20am On May 07, 2015
the fact that you do not know the reason behind their action doesn't mean it's nuisance. you could have asked them.
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Nobody: 10:25am On May 07, 2015
ruffhandu:
What does the OP mean by "created construction"? Something else I do not know?
Go read well before you spew out ignorance the word I typed was "constriction"
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by wordcat(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
intergral:
You dey vex o.... But OP I aways hate that kubwa road... Morning go slow evening go slow, but you're not suppose to blame them because that road is one of the most dangerous in Nigeria... You can't pass that road for one week without seeing one or two fatal accidents.

If you think another person will post your comment for you,, na lie ooo. Oga come and comment your reserve.
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Nobody: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
They must have a reason for doing that, do you think they would just go out and bottle neck the express way.? No be so dem like work reach.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
bunch of bullies...

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
BetaTechnicians:
the fact that you do not know the reason behind their action doesn't mean it's nuisance. you could have asked them.

They were NOT doing anything. They used their vans to block traffic on a free flowing expressway. Where else in other countries are law enforcement agencies or officials creating traffic congestion for no reasons apart from Nigeria?
There's no basis for their act.
The same FRSC will take their van out in heavy morning rush hour traffic on that same expressway, drive in a very dangerous 'zig zag' manner, 'criss crossing' other motorist dangerously (sic) because they wanna slow down traffic.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by watered(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2015
OP just calm down cos what you are witnessing is a routine exercise. America knows about it so just keep calm.
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by olson(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2015
Police go collect their own, road safety go dey do their own too, dis country don tire me oo. embarassed
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by africanusvu(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2015
Any where u see those road safety men mount road block,observe critically,about 200meters from where they stand is a hagard looking civilian whose duty is to collect money from road users who a likely to commit one rafik offence or another,he collects and signal an officer that usually stand on the road to pass him,as I am speaking now,At Oba old road junction,the safety guys there ar right in front of me collecting bribe through their dirtly dressed agent who is standing cloe to d fuel station,This idiots ar soo corrupt more than police but pretends a lot ,well most ar educated fraudster
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by Positiveminds(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
Thumbs down to FRSC for constituting unprovoked nuisance to us today on Kubwa expressway. They don't all need to leave their offices at the same time just to come to the road and cause traffic problems. Few officers on the road and at strategic positions, not all at the same place, should have been fair enough. Block heads.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by YabaLeftist: 10:58am On May 07, 2015
Wetin this man dey yarn sef? undecided

The Op who brought this to front page needs a shrink. .
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by intergral(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2015
wordcat:

If you think another person will post your comment for you,, na lie ooo. Oga come and comment your reserve.
I don't get ya...
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by calddon(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
them come out u complain, them no come out u complain. A man in the field and a man in the ofice who would respond to an emergency situation faster? ehm @op answer me o
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by decountof(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
m really trying to understand this post... cnt seem to figure it out,i don look d road,i don look the people by the road,i dey look d grass sef cnt understand jack...
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by mescapee: 11:11am On May 07, 2015
lomomike:
This is happening in Murtala Mohammed Expressway Kubwa area now Officers of Federal Road Safety Corps created constriction on the thoroughfare for no apparent reason (IMOH). And they're weren't searching any vehicles or helping in any emergency or accident situation because there wasn't any accident

Statistics things. Volume of vehicles (make/type) on that route for that day. At the end, a total volume for a given period can be inferred.
Re: Road Safety Officers Or Road Nuisance Officers by mmmmm1: 11:11am On May 07, 2015
How you can lock your phone to a single app with Lollipop’s screen pinning read more on www.pagereading..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed / Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.