Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour (30485 Views)

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec / I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by FluffySucre(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Panic everywhere because of the people's general. They heard about probing, and fear dey catch everybody.

No be small!
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by clemmonce(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2015
BIBblacboy:
aw sure are u....by the way.....no matter aw foolish i am u can never be wiser dan me
see a fo.ol saying he is wise. End times.
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by sirconfidence1(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of good things in Nigeria.
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by sammaking(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2015
In today's economy, so many of us are plagued by financial, credit and even legal issues. This page has many low cost and even free solutions for most of them. see...
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin /d2.cgi/TT21570/ASNFinancialServices.htm
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
the traffic lights resemble China phone. too fake!
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by justjify(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
No wonder I spotted one at utako today, it was looking strange, I mean I haven't seen such a nicely made traffic light in recent times. Made in China
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
wachakuta:
Yes ooo...FCT minister must go to jail.. how can u use 780m for traffic light only?? and y now??
Imagine d yeye traffic light just de cause unnecessary hold up in kubwa
what are u saying?,do u know that to install a working traffic light cost 8 to 10million? Go do ur research.
Everything jail,jail.mtcheew.
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by ozome15(m): 2:24am On May 08, 2015
is that a new thing, why here in enugu is ever where
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by Janedoe26(f): 8:20am On May 08, 2015
L
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by iykbethany(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
I just returned from Abuja yesterday and confirm this statement to be true.
I learnt the Chinese are handling the contracts.
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by blackmantis: 9:23am On May 08, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
what are u saying?,do u know that to install a working traffic light cost 8 to 10million? Go do ur research.
Everything jail,jail.mtcheew.

Those traffic lights are solar powered with a micro computer to program it. 7-10 million for one is outrageous.

You can get the whole set on alibaba for not more than $3000
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by Mclick(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2015
The fear of prison
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
This project has started long before now. It's a world bank aided project being handled by the chinese.
Re: Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour by Fellonigerians: 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
If the Federal Government pays salaries or contractors, we go talk say na because GMB is the President-elect... If Federal Government does nothing, we go talk say na because they are chopping budgetary allocation...

Na waaooooo for Nigerians...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue / Obiano Buying Dried Fish During Project Inspection - Photos / Photos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.