Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio (32598 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights / I Didn’t Disobey Traffic Lights, They Were Not Working – Sen Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by simeonii(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Senator Akpabio made some clarifications on what lead to his accident. He denied disobeying traffic light as he alleged they were not working. He however stated that he was on his way to London to see a sick family member. He also talked about the ultra modern hospital he commissioned as not fully functional.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenAkpabio

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
sad
NO NEED TO LIE MY AMIABLE SENATOR.

LET'S JUST THANK GOD FOR LIFE.

107 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by simeonii(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
The guy above..3G or 4G and ur ntwk pls. shocked grin

Back to topic....lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by gottliebglobal(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok, sir
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
make the guy sharrap abeg, whose fault is it that they are not working. and if your claims are true, are you the one driving yourself, or your driver do inform you about every streetlight on your path that is not working?
no need to lie.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by fromnigeria(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Commissioned when not fully functional... undecided

Disobeyed or not is not an excuse either.

Whats happened has happen. Thank God you did travel to the great beyond.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
"PMB is a terrorist", Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by divinehand2003(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Because the traffic lights weren't working my dear Governor, you decided to drive at 200km/hour through a cross junction abi? Hope you have learnt a simple lesson now?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin

This is funny, so even without a functioning traffic light, is there no such thing as responsible driving??.

In Nigeria , there is nothing like right of way. The kekes and picantos must give way for the molues and lorries otherwise they get crushed.

The senator is used to driving with sirens blaring at the loudest decibel at neck breaking speed. The American embassy staff also must have adapted to our driving rules and road traffic behaviours after all, there are American embassy staff.

The only thing strange but funny about this scenario is the oga Akpabio was flown abroad for medical care even though he built a world class medical centre in his home state.

He is not alone though.
Every now and then, tinubu would fly abroad because of a nagging toothache when a simple and regular toothbrush and paste would cured his wahala.

Anyim would take a two day trip abroad just to swallow his sleeping tablets.

Obasanjo would fly abroad to sort his flatulence even though he is surrounded with high fibre foods in his ota farm.

Na joke o.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by meforyou1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wholly agree with Akpabio on this. Those traffic lights the former FCT minister hurriedly installed as he was about leaving in Abuja are not working. And those that are working give inappropriate signs that 2 drivers from different directions might actually be obeying the lights and then collide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by knostbrown01(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Politicians and Lies

2 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by muri4mig(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
I did not agree with Akpabio about dat particular streetlight at bolingo junction. I have never see dat streetlight not functioning before. It's one of the traditional streetlight in abuja. Is never part of the bala Muhammed scam. Can anybody come forward to disbunk or confirm dis allegation. To the best of my knowledge, dat street is one of the most functioning streetlight. The senetor of a deviant violated the traffic law to catch up with his flight that I am sure he was already late.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by sigiyaya(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Accident pls do not come close to Apkabio again,if not for anything respect his uncommon transformation in Akwa Ibom. But if u must strike the politicians pls kindly visit Rochas,Ameachi, TA Orji, Obj, Tinubu, Osho Baba even you fit carry Jonathan and his wife join u hear but no miss ROCHAS I take God beg u.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by esmarcq(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
I trust u akpabio, the traffic light was definitely not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by lekjons(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
whether you obey traffic rules or not, that's not my busines.. just be careful, cos if u had died, it still won't be my business..

19 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by MSItachi: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Keep Quiet joor
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by DrayZee: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
He isn't the one who posted all those stuff, hope you guys know?

3 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
simeonii:
The guy above..3G or 4G and ur ntwk pls. shocked grin

Back to topic....lipsrsealed
GLo EDGE

2 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Adesam09(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok oo
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Damalex4luv(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmm coming from a senator, is he the one that drive. Very useless person

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Icecomrade: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank God for your life!

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by lordm(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lier
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by efilefun(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Imagine the liar putting up a pic like he was that patient to see the traffic light moreover why was your siren on if not to beat the red light... Dude believes everyone is brain dead like he's fellow wailers

Traveling to London to visit a sick family member so the hospital you built in your state is just for decoration or its meant for animals?

13 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Busari132(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
oya weere ni

2 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by Busari132(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
oya weere ni
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by miqos02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
we hear
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by ibkgab001: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry SIR but you have every right to remain silent....because what ever you say would be used against you at the court of law

#CCTV loading

3 Likes

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by islandmoon: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
so, who did?
Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by toyese01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
So who is †̥ be held responsible for street light s that aint working, shameless senator

1 Like

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by egift(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2826980_screen20150906152215_jpegfa2833e71611d393fd9f0eac31856b86

So he built an uncompleted hospital that is not even functional and then told all the gullible TANoids that it is "World-Class" grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio by secretsofpeace(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mr Akpabio why did you then commission an uncompleted project you see ur life

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians / Governor Wike Applauds Fayemi’s Leadership Qualities (photos) / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.