Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? (908 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2015
Let me share you the story that inspired this topic. A friend of mine wants to go to the filling station to get some fuel so i tagged along. On our way, he changed route with the intention of branching his girlfriend's place for reason not even known to him. Getting to his babe compound, we saw an handsome guy, nicely dressed up and having a conversation with Amina, my friend's babe. One could guess they are familiar with eachother because both of them were smilling, they were even holding hands. Yes! They are holding hands and that registered some negative thoughts in our mind. We moved closer to them to satisfy our curious mind. Later, we finally have a sigh of relief when Amina, who finally noticed up said "Dare, meet my boyfriend, Sodiq" She said it putting her hands around Sodiq's neck. Dare and Sodiq shook hands and had some short conversation. With Dare still at my friend's babe domot, Amina decided to see us leave. Sodiq and Anima was walking side by side, i was right behind them so i could here their conversation clearly.
"Who is that guy?" Sodiq asked and that's just what i wanted to know.
"Oh! that's my Ex, the one i told you about" she said "He now lives around here in Ijora. When i learnt he was sick, i made a visit to his place to check on him, so he's here to thank me for it."
"Ok, so when will you be coming to my place coz..."
I was shocked so i couldn't listen to what they are saying again. I expected my padi to show some kind of inconviniency even though he won't talk about it. I picture myself dissapear behind them and re-appear to their very before and give Amina a jealous-inspired slap. As a thug that i am, that's what i imagined doing. I'm not convinient with Amina and Dare friendship at-all because i know the more you talk to someone the more you love them, i also know that that thing called chemistry between two people is real plus, i'm a very jealous person.
Your Opinion.
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by ginawest(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
capital NO!!she z ur ex ryt?ur past ryt?den cancel any kind of friendship btw u both.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Eggcelent(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
No problems if she chooses to remain friendly with her ex. At least, i won't also want to be her enemy if eventuall I join the list of her ex'es
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
Eggcelent:
No problems if she chooses to remain friendly with her ex. At least, i won't also want to be her enemy if eventuall I join the list of her ex'es
I love your the way you reason.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by ellabooz(f): 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
Do you want him or her to be bad friend? Goood friend Yes
intimate, no?
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
I don't care if she is friendly or even fvcking with her. I just want her to be there when I need her OR

Listening to Loyal.chris brown ft lil wayne,tyga
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by missKiffy(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
For me, I won't be 100% comfortable about it
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
ellabooz:
Do you want him or her to be bad friend? Goood friend Yes
intimate, no?
seconded
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
ginawest:
capital NO!!she z ur ex ryt?ur past ryt?den cancel any kind of friendship btw u both.
what's the use of making enemies after relationships ? You never know where you'll meet the person tomorrow; think of it as safeguarding your future cheesy. We can only be enemies if the breakup was caused by a SERIOUS disagreement....otherwise i'm cool
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
I can't be a friend to my sec sch love,,we may end up been Friends with benefit. I love him so much. I avoid his msgs on whatsapp too. Not cool to me
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Dahyormine(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
Somting of such natutre is happening to me too, tho i am not finding it too convenient. I dont care to kno wat is goin on btw dem, i rob it off by also aving my share(fun) elswere...........50/50 na fite......i dont fink so!!!
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
Dahyormine:
Somting of such natutre is happening to me too, tho i am not finding it too convenient. I dont care to kno wat is goin on btw dem, i rob it off by also aving my share(fun) elswere...........50/50 na fite......i dont fink so!!!
yes, that's an insurance policy guarding against emotional loss.
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by IamOdin: 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
Op,if you don't intend marrying the girl then you're not being jealous,you're simply being insecured..This feeling is totally inevitable but the best solution is to date as many as possible.YAKARE!!
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
There is nothing bad about it,you guys should take life easy mehn you cant stop your partner from fucccking if he/she really want to do so
You just have to pray for a faithful partner that is all
and if you mistakenly married unfaithful one hmmmm add another wife join am
Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2015
ginawest:
Lols, Sometimes we screw up potential friendship with relationship. The feelings and connection may be there but they are for a different purpose. The best thing to do when you discover that friendship with someone is better than relationship with him/her is to control your feelings and end the relationship amicably so that the friendship will last.

It is hard really but people still think with their brain (100% from experience).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Is A Good Friend With His/her Ex. Will You Be Okay With It? by vectoh(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2016
she told me they dated for 3mnths and neva had s*x...b4 breakup...and nw they ar jus friends...i jus let t go cox ion wat to b an insecure boyf..

(1) (Reply)

Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? / My Opinion...10 Characteristic Of A Big Boy / 5 Reasons Why NOT Having Sex Every Day Is GREAT For Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.