Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? (932 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2015
A friend of mine saw a beautiful lady this morning in the church premises and decided to go after her before she enters the church auditorium.

He ran to meet the girl and asked her to excuse him... what I could hear is " hello beautiful... please can I talk to you for a minutes. The lady accepted and he started his wooing lines...

He wanted to wait till closing time but he felt he might loss the lady because it's a very big church...

Some ladies passing were criticizing him and calling him all sort of names... saying this is devil in the church. that how could he do such in the church premises...

My friend actually have a clear intention because we has been telling me he want to settle down for good...

My question now to nairalanders is this... Did he do the right thing by wooing her in the church premises? Is there any law that states ladies should not be excuse by guyz in the church premises?

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by ibkgab001: 8:02am On May 24, 2015
No
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 24, 2015
So long as u are not lying

There is nothing wrong.
U must be single too
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2015
There's nothing wrong now, since you aren't getting intimate.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2015
IF he is a church worker, then its wrong n even a mockery 2 GOD bcaus he is suppose 2 b on post dat morning but if he is not a worker then he is only right if he had a clear intention towards her but mind u if he had a bad intention then he will miss d blessings of d day.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 24, 2015
Yeah.

You don't woo in the church.

You woo outside the church.

Meanwhile,

On my way to church.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by DahtzFestjayz: 8:12am On May 24, 2015
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2015
God thanks for this day
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2015
HeartRobber:
Yeah.

You don't woo in the church.

You woo outside the church.

Meanwhile,

On my way to church.
says who? Where is it stated?
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 24, 2015
butanep:
says who? Where is it stated?

That's my opinion though
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
"And therefore the Spirit of the Lord moved him to her because in her, he saw a wife material"

*quote me and die of hunger
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by evanscheck(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2015
Dont dull.. since the church is ur fathers house, feel free, u not a slave .
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by chimerase2: 8:39am On May 24, 2015
Did he collct her number? undecided
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2015
"he has intention to settle down" undecided

and your best place is a church thinking church is the best place you will get a good wife right ? embarassed
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Truth24(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
He is wrong! He should av waited till after service and if he couldn't find d lady again, that means she wasn't meant for him!
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Truth24(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2015
He is wrong! He should av waited till after service and if he couldn't find d lady again, that means she isn't Godsent and isnt meant for him!
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 24, 2015
its wrong.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Truth24(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
He's wrong..... He don corrupt d girl mind and spirit now wey she carry go Church to go worship God
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Jayjay0(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
To me it's not..buh him for consider God small na
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Pheals(f): 9:21am On May 24, 2015
The reason y it's wrong is that he won't allow the gal to consecrate on what is goin on in the church, thinking of what to tell the guy back in response..y the guy won't be comfortable in the kirk all his prayer of success could change to
'God let her accept o
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Infomizer(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2015
kenonze:
So long as u are not lying

There is nothing wrong.
U must be single too

Touché

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 24, 2015
The thunder wey go fire ur friend and d babe dey filling station dey buy fuel cheesy#He should have wait till d end of d service.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 24, 2015
No my brother it's not. ....I can explain if you need. explanation
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2015
Pheals:
The reason y it's wrong is that he won't allow the gal to consecrate on what is goin on in the church, thinking of what to tell the guy back in response..y the guy won't be comfortable in the kirk all his prayer of success could change to
'God let her accept o
You are beautiful dear...
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by IceSplash(f): 10:28am On May 24, 2015
If it's a hit and run then it's very very wrong
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
chimerase2:
Did he collct her number? undecided
what happened if he did?
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2015
Truth24:
He is wrong! He should av waited till after service and if he couldn't find d lady again, that means she wasn't meant for him!
Things like that don't walk any longer... you might be regret later....

Don't you it is the best decision to meet her as he sees the lady?

No time for dulling this days...
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2015
Hmmm, tsk, tsk, tsk. *Taps table*.
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2015
Truth24:
He's wrong..... He don corrupt d girl mind and spirit now wey she carry go Church to go worship God
so wooing a lady is a corrupt practice now?

I don't think so...
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No my brother it's not. ....I can explain if you need. explanation
Oya make you explain...
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by butanep(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2015
Pheals:
'God let her accept o
that can only happen to an immature fellow...

Why will common wooing make you uncomfortable...
Re: Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2015
butanep:
Oya make you explain...
The Church is the gathering of the saints..Since he is not wooing her in the gathering of the saints it's not wrong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship / Why Have I Been Left Out Of Mr. Nairaland Contest Again? / Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.