Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband (832 Views)

My Ex-husband Is A Beast...must Read... Painful / How My Ex-husband Slept With My Daughter- She Explains.. Sad Story / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband by mamauwa: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
hi everyone, i came across this room and saw it as a place where u can express urself and get peoples opinion.
I Hv been divorced for the past two years but i am yet to get over my ex. i have tried everything humanly possible to get over him but it's not working. To make matters worst he got married recently and it's really breaking my heart, i don't know why because seriously his not the kind of man i'll want to spend the rest of my life with.
please can anyone tell me how to get over him
Re: I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband by switosman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
go take a therapy. life is like a flowing river, flow with it.
he was ur husband and u must have shared a lot wt him even ur body.
bible said u were one wt him, u know what it mean? that the reason he is still in ur system.
taking a therapy from an expert is a biginning, go start something that makes u get on in live
Re: I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband by ralphendy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
well is quit sad, you cant stop thinking of him, maybe you have not found the kind of man that will take your mind of him, i would surely make you forget the man, if you let me in your life. this is my number 07057112565 below is my pics
Re: I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband by emilyone(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ poster i really really understand what u are going thru, i've been there b4 and i survived it

what are u into ? as in what u do 4 a living

did you have any child (ren) from the relationship

this are what u have to focus upon, don't rush into relationship yet, but try
as much as possible to socialize, avoid isolation and join any group in ur place of worship

look this is when u have to be emotionally strong

u'll surely get over it
Re: I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband by Epi: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
a flower to brighten your day

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know / Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! / Moving On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.