Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Relationship With A Priest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Priest. (2695 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With A Priest. by ginababy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2006
i happen to be in love with a priest for 9years now and I'm no longer getting any younger can some one advice me on what to do since i cant marry him and i can't find myself loving someone else. please good friends advice me on what to do b/4 i die like a spinster.
cry cry
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by mrmayor(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2006
ginababy,

Welcome to Nairaland,please check your information before you post here.Your profile indicates you are 20 years old and you have being having a nine year relationship with a priest!.
Please my dear don't post rubbish threads.

Cheers
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Douzy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2006
Supposing they've been in love since she was 9? Incredible! That's why I said that if my son tells me he wants to be a priest, Ima first of all whoop his a** seriously, and then ask him again if he still wishes to be a priest. I can only let him go to the seminary then if he still insists he wants to be one.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Coco29(f): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2006
this topic reminds me of when i was in school i went to a Catholic school (I AM NOT CATHOLIC) i fell madly in love with a boy i was about 14 he was 18 the thing is he wanted to become a priest and a life with out woman, i would have married him i loved him that much,what i do know is i had to let him go we are still friends, but there will be no relationship for us. move on sweetie

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by momoney1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2006
ginababy, is he just been ordained as a priest or he has been all these years?
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2006
lol grin intresting
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by ikamefa(f): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2006
mrmayor:

ginababy,

Welcome to Nairaland,please check your information before you post here.Your profile indicates you are 20 years old and you have being having a nine year relationship with a priest!.
Please my dear don't post rubbish threads.

Cheers

lmao
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by ginababy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2006
Mymayor, profile does not tell the real you in you. if I'm just 20 i won't complain of getting older after all I'm still young. I come to understand that nairaland is a free from were you can post anything u want i can be your problem, friends,relatives and even your enemies problems so that you can get reply on how to solve it. So can you pls tell me what to do?

Cheers.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by ginababy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2006
MO MONEY he has been a priest all these years.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by puker(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2007
These gals are growing larger than their pants o. Pls gina how old are you last nine years. And what have you been doing with the man of GOd. If you no talk treu eh I swear i i i i go go go taaaa heeeen.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by SmashingM(f): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
ginababy:

Mymayor, profile does not tell the real you in you. if I'm just 20 i won't complain of getting older after all I'm still young. I come to understand that nairaland is a free from were you can post anything u want i can be your problem, friends,relatives and even your enemies problems so that you can get reply on how to solve it. So can you pls tell me what to do?

Cheers.

Do i enjoy coming to nairaland before the close of work? grin grin grin grin grin Don't do anything, carry go. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by cheche2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
Kai na wa for this kind thread oooo

Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by OMG190: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^

dies~
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by omega25red(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
ginababy:

i happen to be in love with a priest for 9years now and I'm no longer getting any younger can some one advice me on what to do since i cant marry him and i can't find myself loving someone else. please good friends advice me on what to do b/4 i die like a spinster.
cry cry

^^^ since you love him so much become a nun and be a nun in the church he is working in that way you can be close to him (if it was that simple)
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 21, 2009
3years ago.

whose the dumbass that resurrected the thread?
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by SmashingM(f): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2009
FL Gators:

3years ago.

whose the dumbass that resurrected the thread?

In resurrecting this thread, your stupidity has been resurrected.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2009
SmashingM:

In resurrecting this thread, your stupidity has been resurrected.
Oh, you're the dumbass.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by SmashingM(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh, you're the dumbass.

This is where i start to count.
Come on, show more stupidity
ONE!
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2009
SmashingM:

This is where i start to count.
Come on, show more stupidity
ONE!
Nah, you're doing a great job showing it.
Continue
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by SmashingM(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Nah, you're doing a great job showing it.
Continue

TWO
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by layzie: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
Break it up guys!!
@ poster: u re not the only one. I know sm1 who did it too, though i dunno if it lasted 9 yrs
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by olelle: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
Go to a Pentecostal church and get him converted. Stick to the faith.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by Dvampire(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
another dead thread resurrected.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2009
^^Exactly! grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by CrazyMan(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2009
So many jobless people are on this forum.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by CrazyMan(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2009
So many jobless people are on this forum.
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by whiteroses(f): 4:55am On Nov 24, 2009
you've been ffuking the man of God for nine years i know you like him but your time his up nothing lasts forever sorry God wants his son back
Re: My Relationship With A Priest. by anddrewz: 5:31am On Nov 24, 2009
So na only priest pe**s dey sweet you? U no de fear God again. Somting de worry u for head. Beta go for deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. / iiii / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.