Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months (1392 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
The Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha have informed Imo state workers, who demanding for the payment of their 13 months salaries wages arrears, that the state is owing him N16billion.

The governor added that he suppose to pay himself N16 billion first, before their salaries will be settled and appealed to them to be patient with his government.

The Imo state government, like osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun state contributed billions to their party's electioneering campaigns during the last general elections.

It has also being confirmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance that all state in the Federation have received their Allocation to date and have no reason to owe any worker.
https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by jascon1(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2015
the workers should have started trekking after the 2nd month. why did they wait this long when ppl who started trekking have achieved a lot
Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 07, 2015
Lies

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by gudluckgreat(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
Lies! Misleading source.
Why has all this propaganda been getting all their source from hope for Nigeria or Facebook?
Fools

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by omostar: 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
APContherun:
The Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha have informed Imo state workers, who demanding for the payment of their 13 months salaries wages arrears, that the state is owing him N16billion.

The governor added that he suppose to pay himself N16 billion first, before their salaries will be settled and appealed to them to be patient with his government.

The Imo state government, like osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun state contributed billions to their party's electioneering campaigns during the last general elections.

It has also being confirmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance that all state in the Federation have received their Allocation to date and have no reason to owe any worker.
https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria

Name smearing everywhere. What is your proof for the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by jascon1(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
is this man part of APC, the change nigerians are expecting?
Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by Nkemtreasure: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
@op. Elections are over. So park well. Yaba left

1 Like

Re: Imo State Is Owing Me N16billion - Okorocha To Workers Demanding Their 13 Months by specco(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
And they still went and voted for him. These workers must be from another planet.

(1) (Reply)

The Gejites Trap For Buthari - Cramjones / Lawan Wins APC Primaries , As Saraki Boycotts The Election / Why Should The North (with 230 Tribes) Plot Against Just 1 Tribe- Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.