Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) (1167 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
Dont be deceived my brothers. But what ever way it is, i will gladly love to share this basic five (5) principles to make any girl (Naija) fall inlove with you till enternity.

(1) Give her money

(2) Give her more money

(3) Give her excess money

(4) Pour Money on her again

(5) And more money again.

Shikena!!!. That is the end of my story.

MOD: Do the needful.

Source: www.youareonyourown.com

or visit:

www.naijagirlstoolikemoney.com

Info by: Businessnaija.com
Re: First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by okiezman(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
Businessnaija:
Dont be deceived my brothers. But what ever way it is, i will gladly love to share this basic five (5) principles to make any girl (Naija) fall inlove with you till enternity.

(1) Give her money

(2) Give her more money

(3) Give her excess money

(4) Pour Money on her again

(5) And more money again.

Shikena!!!. That is the end of my story.

MOD: Do the needful.

Source: www.youareonyourown.com

or visit:

www.naijagirlstoolikemoney.com

Info by: Businessnaija.com

Your gf should be competing with dangote via richest piple in africa
Re: First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by tayoxx(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
invest in ya girlfriends
Re: First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
okiezman:

Your gf should be competing with dangote via richest piple in africa
and what is this one saying.
Re: First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by mygee33(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
try Alen Avenue
Re: First Class Method To Make A Girl Fall In-love With You(5basic Principles) by okiezman(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2015
Businessnaija:
and what is this one saying.

You got me right

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When She Wants To Dump You / Please Boys And Girl What Will Be Your Reaction If This Should Happen?? / Is This Love Or Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.