Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship (973 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by Tobilastik(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
This is not just a write-up, I am a living witness of this!
let's get down to business

1. She will start complaining you are not Romantic
This is what we call First attack, when a girl is losing interest in you, she starts complaining, you yourself will be confused, meanwhile you've done nothing wrong, but she will find something she will use to crucify you like Nigeria Police

2. She waits for you to initiate a chat
I hate this shi.t meeehn.... even Lucifer knows... when a girl you've always been chatting with before suddenly change to someone that'll be waiting for you to say "hi" to her, bro... your time don dy expire be that ..na to dy pack load go

3. You realize you do get bored when chatting with her
There's this girl I was once dating....we can talk 25hours/day nonstop *winks* after like 8months, to sit with her and chat for 45mins was a problem....as a sharp guy I understood it clearly that itwaz a *red light*. I bade the relationship goodbye

4. She suddenly turns you into an ATM machine
Since she already knows she no more have feelings for you, she start asking for outrageous cash knowing fully that the relationship will soon come to an end

5. She flirts with other guys in your presence
This is seriously annoying... ladies do it just to frustrate guys and make them quit the relationship

6. No more s-x and romance
I don't think this needs any explanation ... when you try going there. she will be like What're you trying to do
guy: haha baby, what do you mean?
girl: I should be asking you that
guy: *putting hand on her booby*
girl: what is it now? see I am not in mood for that today..just leave me and let me be
guy: OK, no problem then
girl: what about the 25k I asked u in the morning.. I need to change my wardrobe grin grin

7. You can add Yours
Re: 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
K
Re: 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by Youngpo413: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
Kk
Re: 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
Kkk
Re: 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by RapLawd(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2015

ah don hia!!!
Re: 7 Signs She's No More Into You And Wants To End The Relationship by Welrez(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
She bites your brokos!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From Mature And Experienced People / Can A Typical Nigerian Man Make A Good Husband? / Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.