Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager (959 Views)

I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Romancelanders who vividly followed the just concluded Mr and Miss Nairaland peagentary classic edition should nominate who deserves to be inducted as the best campaign manager.

Aminat508 and krone deserves commendation for their huge impact in soliciting for votes for their candidates. Please you can add yours!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by apogeez(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2015
cowleg:
Romancelanders who vividly followed the just concluded Mr and Miss Nairaland peagentary classic edition should nominate who deserves to be inducted as the best campaign manager.

Aminat508 and krone deserves commendation for their huge impact in soliciting for votes for their candidates. Please you can add yours!!
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by honeygirl17: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508 is the best to me, girlie you rock

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
KelvinGraphics!

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by ademoladeji(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
My manager was Brytawon.... This dude did gr8 before he landed himself that 24hrs ban...

To be fair, I give it to Aminat508.

She's like the Jagaban of the contest...

Charismatic, persuasive n intelligent.

Agarawu23 dey very lucky having you by his side.

I only found it difficult to comprehend how she dodged being banned for like 72hrs...

On the other hand, Kr0ne did a great job. At first, it was unclear whom he was managing bcoz he even canvassed havin a valid vote for me by diligently informing ppl to cc nljega for their votes to be valid.

Kr0ne, you earned my respect!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by agarawu23(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
MY ONE AND ONLY AMINAT508

Kr0ne bawo ? undecided

Aminat508 and my team scared him, he had to divert sosiqdude vote for Tom.

AMINAT508 fought the battle to the end cool.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by subbieD(f): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508 all d way......u rock gurl wink

4 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by kr0ne(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'll give it to KelvinGraphics. His steadfastness was epic, especially at the die-minute of the contests. He campaigned from 9:00 to 17:59 without let up. Aminat508 too was very dedicated and loyal. It was her persuasive power that pulled in the good number of voters that lasted her candidate to the finals.
In the light of this, lemme quickly add that I've never been a campaign manager to anyone since the beginning of this Mr/Miss NL yearly exercise. I only oblige when called to assist with votes. Agarawu would have been my choice if he had called earlier because we were team mates during the Miss NL events. Tom gave me the hint that he would contest very early enough (as at then I didn't know that Agarawu had the same thing in mind). Secondly, I had to support Sosiq because he's a fellow textcee like me, and he obviously wouldn't have made it to the semis if I hadn't. But in the finals, there were just Agarawu vs Tom in the show, as far as I'm concerned, and I had to go with the one that called me first.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Teeboy22(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Kr0ne bawo ? undecided

hmmmm
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508 all the way. Dat gal rock.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
kr0ne:
I'll give it to KelvinGraphics. His steadfastness was epic, especially at the die-minute of the contests. He campaigned from 9:00 to 17:59 without let up.
Wait ooo... Lord Kr0ne u mean Me??shockedshockedshocked thats the KelvinGraphics that just quoted you??
Meeehnnn!! I need to screenshot this recognition note, print, frame and hang it on my room wallcheesycheesy
Baba thanks ooo... Na una try pass, no be me do am o. Na una do am.

Thanks Boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508, our ironLady. Big kudos for her!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by STARSHYNE(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
The iron man The guy with a good personality The CM who will stoop sooooo low just to help his candidate win
No other CM than Kekvingraphics You are d best wink
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Give it all to aminat508 several time before thinking of someone else.

Aminat did a very wonderful job. Na dis kind lady dey always stay solidly behind dia husband against every odds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508 she puts her candidate first, hard working, made sure we all knew the voting info, she supported 100%
Shes the best kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Kr0ne bawo ? undecided

She's a ... embarassed
Sorry what's the feminine form for hero??

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuhdG:

She's a ... embarassed
Sorry what's the feminine form for hero??
my aminat508 na jagaban grin
this one pass hero
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by MEGGATRON(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
anynews on the dude that took FIRST POSITION from the back?

You guys should check on the dude please. Hi ladyboss1 darling.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]

Hey kiss
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Aminat508 she puts her candidate first, hard working, made sure we all knew the voting info, she supported 100%
Shes the best kiss

You can do better!
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
kr0ne:
I'll give it to KelvinGraphics. His steadfastness was epic, especially at the die-minute of the contests. He campaigned from 9:00 to 17:59 without let up. Aminat508 too was very dedicated and loyal. It was her persuasive power that pulled in the good number of voters that lasted her candidate to the finals.
In the light of this, lemme quickly add that I've never been a campaign manager to anyone since the beginning of this Mr/Miss NL yearly exercise. I only oblige when called to assist with votes. Agarawu would have been my choice if he had called earlier because we were team mates during the Miss NL events. Tom gave me the hint that he would contest very early enough (as at then I didn't know that Agarawu had the same thing in mind). Secondly, I had to support Sosiq because he's a fellow textcee like me, and he obviously wouldn't have made it to the semis if I hadn't. But in the finals, there were just Agarawu vs Tom in the show, as far as I'm concerned, and I had to go with the one that called me first.
hmmm You will only speak for yourself but its clear to people who deserved it 9)

Anyway if the winner deactivate his account today, the title is gone cos nobody know us offline. But as far as Nl is concern, I will still be part of the contest, maybe as a 'godfather' grin .

Yes! I know that was the plan, that same plan came up in the semi finals when your vote was going for your candidate alone. you still aren't MAN enough to me cos you accepted defeat so soon with your candidate.

You are talking about calling you for support? when my girl emailed you in the semi finals, you fall her hand publicly cos she emailed you. You didn't Apply maturity there and I can't take such cos they are supporting me.(we used our plan B when I noticed the change in the semifinals) so we did our own thing our way.

One of your group member Xbladez was talking about tribal bigot. I just laugh because this set of people where blind when I stood solidly with tohpahz despite having contestants from my tribe. I support a party in the political section doesn't mean I am tribal or bla bla bla .... anybody that doubt that should go tru my post and bring out my tribal comment.

but the contest is gone and it changes nothing about me. I will still remain an active member and keep sharing my opinions and ideas. Anybody that thinks we are now enemies because he/she didn't vote me isn't getting it. the game is all about choice.

one love bro cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by letsbet(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
KelvinGraphics berra become a politician cos that homie knows how to run campigns more than those 9ja pdp guys plus he's a swerv and cool dude. i give it up 4 him.
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by kr0ne(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Agarawu23, what's my issue with tribes, religion, village or city blah blah blah? Have I ever discussed that with you before? Why must I bear the grunges of another person's misdeeds because he's my friend? Your girl emailed me and I told her right there that that email is no longer working. It was already too late self, because Tom contacted me a week after the Miss NL events wrapped off. I don't like the way you sound. Have a good day.
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by XBLadez: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=agary.

One of your group member Xbladez was talking about tribal bigot. I just laugh because this set of people where blind when I stood solidly with tohpahz despite having contestants from my tribe. I support a party in the political section doesn't mean I am tribal or bla bla bla .... anybody that doubt that should go tru my post and bring out my tribal comment.

but the contest is gone and it changes nothing about me. I will still remain an active member and keep sharing my opinions and ideas. Anybody that thinks we are now enemies because he/she didn't vote me isn't getting it. the game is all about choice.

one love bro cool

[/quote]
Stop forcing urself to be nice and remove my name from ur useless posts! I'm not the reason u lost. U were by miiiiiiiiiiles!

Krone, u self get time
Re: Who Was Your Best And Most Diligent Campaign Manager by misspicy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
kelvingraphix is the best...evidence is the way he campaigned for Tomfrench our current n handsome mr Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Romantic Student Proposes At Graduation Ceremony / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) / Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.