Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf (19431 Views)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu / Video - Obasanjo Foundation CEO Boasts Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His (2) (3) (4)

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 3:48am On May 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Ipledge

Well done oooo...

Oby! Oby!! Oby!!!

Isorait embarassed lipsrsealed
my uncle... I loyal to you

I just bring my candidate to u

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by easystudy101: 3:49am On May 08, 2015
She didn't even know she was been taped
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by oluwafemi113(m): 3:51am On May 08, 2015
Following
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by omojeesu(m): 3:53am On May 08, 2015
WHY SHOULD THIS STORY SURPRISE ANYONE?

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by signz: 3:55am On May 08, 2015
biafransoul:
I'll continue to laugh in Swahili as all pretenders and hypocritical enemies of Gej will be exposed for the world to see who they really are. The case of Halliburton is still there etc. ...next is Tinubu and Buhari. Nigerians have really entered 'one chance' and I pray it doesn't consume us all. Still laughing loud at hypocrites and they know themselves

Never mind them
Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma wink

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by chamboy(m): 3:56am On May 08, 2015
If True, Chief Obasanjo And All his Cronies involved in this unspeakable Act should face the Law

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:56am On May 08, 2015
OBJ the one ''saint'' Buhari and Tinubu recruited to be their navigator.

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by obowunmi(m): 3:57am On May 08, 2015
They've used and dumped GEJ.

Oo well...

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by tit(f): 4:02am On May 08, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ is implicated in the article...

"How do you work with President Obasanjo” because if you read about him you will see that he fought the war in Nigeria, he’s the guy all other leaders call up on for help, him and I are always travelling, last time we were in Ghana and this guy had a problem we had to help get money from Goodluck because he did not have enough money. We did so much secret things."

By “this guy” she was referring to Ghanaian leader John Mahama. By “Goodluck” she meant outgoing Nigerian leader, Mr. Jonathan.

Translation: Mr. Mahama desperately—and apparently personally—needed funds, and Obasanjo somehow obtained it for him from Mr. Jonathan.

obowunmi:
They've used and dumped GEJ.
Oo well...

obsanjo has a way of fooling Niger Delta politicians.
remember how he was reported to say then governor odili is as rich as world bank?

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by brixton: 4:02am On May 08, 2015
Empirical evidence 1...

Cc oby ezekwesili

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by stephenqueen: 4:06am On May 08, 2015
Change is all we need in this country,i believe there will be a new Nigeria starting from june.
GMB MA HERO,FASHOLA MA ROLE MODEL.
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
God bless you all
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by brixton: 4:09am On May 08, 2015
The black race is cursed, people like Obasanjo should be gunned down either by firing squad or stoned to death

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by YojuLojuWindow: 4:11am On May 08, 2015
Buonsenso:
Oby Ezekwesili, Was asking for empirical evidence

well, here is a VIDEO, AUDIO,AND PICTURES EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE.

From 22;53 mins upwards she even makes fun of OBJ. grin
She mimics OBJ voice;
just come, he told me, just come, i will get my wife to look after you..more like you will get me in your palace.

OBJ is finished, he will soon deny this woman and sack her angry

pls, dont quote me if you dont have data to watch it. this is damning

Trailblazer1:
Aunty Oby, shebi na you ask for emperical evidence? Come and see for yourself.
More are still on the way

Naivety because of "long throat",
What a so very damning covert recording it is

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by stephenqueen: 4:11am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by stephenqueen: 4:13am On May 08, 2015
brixton:
The black race is cursed, people like Obasanjo should be gunned down either by firing squad or stoned to death
Bros keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
God bless
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by fitzmayowa: 4:14am On May 08, 2015
The "Navigating" criminal exposed, so much for the saint "Navigator"...SMH
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by deskossy(m): 4:20am On May 08, 2015
Oby in also implicated! ...
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by luvmijeje(f): 4:25am On May 08, 2015
The woman implicated 4 people: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Mahama and herself......... GTBank was also implicated. This is beyond EFCC, INTERPOL should get to work.

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by easystudy101: 4:36am On May 08, 2015
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Reference(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2015
Only one key thing in this vast machinery stands out to me (the others are just bit parts), products of this key, 'because he fought the civil war'.

Obasanjo simply cannot see himself beyond being a war time leader. He is one of the founders of the so called doctrine 'entitlement'. Because he played a key role in fighting and winning the civil war he is entitled to an unending, unliimited access to the spoils of war, that is project Nigeria. He feels this country owes him a bounty that simply cannot be repaid.

Please can anyone tell him that the civil war 'should' be over. That even war time President Gowon is not 'hanging on' and 'hanging around'. His position at his age and this stage should be one of deep circumspection. For how long will Nigeria owe this man, Mr. Owner of Nigeria.

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by TruthPower: 4:42am On May 08, 2015
Guess who going to be thrown under the bus like Charles Taylor ?
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by danny301: 5:09am On May 08, 2015
Thank God, nobody is accusing sahara reporters of lying today because shallow minded PDP supporters are trying make gain out of it. If Obasanjo, a former president of the country on the platform of PDP was using his foundation for money laundry and conniving with Goodluck (Jonathan), to steal Nigeria's money and spend on Ghanaian's president, I don't know how that affects APC or Buhari or becomes a plus to PDP and GEJ. After all , GEJ was clearly implicated in the whole revelation.... Even as corrupt as Obj was, PDP governors went to prostrate for him in his house and begged not to leave them, GEJ sent several emissaries and went there more once personally to beg the man to forgive him and work for his re-election... Obj's corruption did not in anyway rub on APC nor take anything from Buhari's integrity and anti-corruption stand rather it confirms GMB's position that Pdp ran a corrupt Government for 16 years because GMB knew very well that Obj was an integral part of PDP's 16 years rule at the central when he said that. It means that Buhari knows, that Obj, like GEJ, is (was) corrupt and may probe him and some of his activities if necessary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by cococandy(f): 5:16am On May 08, 2015
This is not news.
Obj is a con man.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nayok(m): 5:16am On May 08, 2015
;DBuruji kashamu singing ni korede bello's voice #them don catch OBJ, Godwin. grin

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by M4gunners: 5:20am On May 08, 2015
Watch the Watcher geh geh Watch the Watcher geh.Fala no dey yanpata at all. Watch the Watcher geh geh gegelegeh.
Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 5:40am On May 08, 2015
all those saying GEJ was implicated are either fools or simpletons....did the woman ever say GEJ helped in his capacity as the president?? so if obj needs financial assistance, Goodluck cannot be said to have helped from his private coffers? really don't get how some people reason at all..in a competent court of jurisdiction, there is no case against GEJ as he only helped a friend In need..he was not mentioned in the money laundering scheme...when it comes to helping the Ghana guy,there is not incriminating, not even on obj or they lady...it was just a pure case of financial assistance, not gratification or bribery.!!!!so you guys should use your heads small

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by jadakiss213(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I am not saying that obasanjo is not corrupt, but this one right here is pure nonsense.

I was waiting for the part that could effectively link obasanjo to the scam. A woman sits down somewhere and is trying to use obasanjo's name to cut an illegal deal and you blame obj for that?

Any moronn can engage in name-dropping if it would make the deal fly faster. So, if someone uses Dangote's name to defraud people, dangote should be held responsible.

From the way the woman was singing sef, you would notice that there's a problem of credibilty with this entire thing.

And just to say that this is not about obasanjo vs GEJ. I would defend GEj too if this kind of watery report was done against him. You need to read this trash with an open mind to know how weak it is.
you need to WATCH with an open mind!

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by Nobody: 5:47am On May 08, 2015
I'm sure that is the way OBJ and Liyel Imoke laundered the $16 billion dollars spent in the power sector out of this country. They use Lebanese,Chinese and banks like UBA,Zenith Bank to launder money.

Re: OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf by luvmijeje(f): 6:01am On May 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
all those saying GEJ was implicated are either fools or simpletons....did the woman ever say GEJ helped in his capacity as the president?? so if obj needs financial assistance, Goodluck cannot be said to have helped from his private coffers? really don't get how some people reason at all..in a competent court of jurisdiction, there is no case against GEJ as he only helped a friend In need..he was not mentioned in the money laundering scheme...when it comes to helping the Ghana guy,there is not incriminating, not even on obj or they lady...it was just a pure case of financial assistance, not gratification or bribery.!!!!so you guys should use your heads small

GEJ should immediately hire you has a lawyer......... As an imaginary prosecutor my questions for you are:

Are you father Christmas?

How much is your salary as a President for you to have the financial capacity to fund the campaign of a presidential candidate of another country?

Under the Ghana and Nigerian constitution is it even allowed?

Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom..