Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Best Tips To Attract His Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Tips To Attract His Attention. (1080 Views)

How To Make A Guy Jealous And Get His Attention / Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? / 5 Ways To Get His Attention In 72 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by jacq(f): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
Since there is a topic on tips for attracting Ladies.

So what are the best tips for attracting the quys ?
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by jacq(f): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
When u pass a group of quys just greet em ! u really make an impression by doing that (at least here in lagos they appriacte it).
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by tamai(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
My dear, ther is no hard and fast rule as regards attracting a guy,
becos personality differs.
Just be yourself in addition to looking sharp and talking sharp
and u'll attract someone that appreciates you.
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by DaPhoenix(f): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
jacq:

When u pass a group of quys just greet em ! u really make an impression by doing that (at least here in lagos they appriacte it).

Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by Czarskit(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
One Method Which Works:

Wear 'revealing' clothes and flaunt ur assests when passing a guy/group of guys.

U go tire for attention!
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by StanP(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
Always look good and never let a smile leave your face. You will get a lot of admirers to choose from, especially if you are pretty.
Generally guys like ladies who are sharp looking and bold without being arrogant .
You pass the wrong info when u dress like an afternoon harlot just to get attention.
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by franel79(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
Most guys are not interested in ladies who draw attention to themselves. Any man is attracted to a real down to earth girl Full stop.
Re: Best Tips To Attract His Attention. by spikedcylinder: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
If you are not fine, you won't be attracting nada.

Forget that thing. tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation / After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : / Nigerian Student Jailed In Uk For False Rape Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.