Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun (40507 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fayose`s Attacks On Buhari Childish - Kashamu / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
Nigerians have move past this

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by jossyj: 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it

A fact that must be acknowledged. He is an il.., sorry I didn't know how and when I said it.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
gabriel212:

From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----

Since your existence is related to him staying alive, I expect your family to follow Buhari in death, have a nice trip.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by yommys01(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Shut the Bleep up, Fayose was only playing politics. Fashola also said JKay was too old, point me to where you berated Fashola.
Politics to the extent of wishing death on someone? Okay. Birds of the same feathers.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by burmaluv(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
swezenberg:

[size=13pt]Mogidi, so you don't want to die.[/size]Then stop supporting nonsense. You are not God and you can not tell when a person will die. Like someone reminded us, one of those who said he will die in office has already kicked the bucket so be careful God is not man

Since you want to die, I wish you a safe trip to heaven or hell, all the best.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
yommys01:
Politics to the extent of wishing death on someone? Okay. Birds of the same feathers.

Can you repost, (for sake of validation) anywhere Fayose wished Buhari death?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by superstar1(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Let me repeat myself, I hope your curse descend on your progeny, now say Amen.

See this lilly-livered f00l wishing early death on his siblings and descendants.

So shall it be for you and your unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by abbey621(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

You answered your own dim witted question.
If average life span in Nigeria is 55, it doesn't take a genius to know Buhari's now living on borrowed time at 73.

What cave of a state do you reside where young men die before old people?

The cave I live in must be way more fancier than the sh*t hole you stay in, if not you would have realized death is no respecter of age or status! Buhari is 73 yet looks stronger than half the youths we have in the society today. I don't know your age but there's no guarantee that you would even reach that benchmark of 55, go and track down most of your friends from 10, 15 years ago and tell me how many have passed away, it's not by age you douchebag and certainly not by might!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by luvmijeje(f): 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
Now you can ask me: why did we publish? That advert came on a Sunday, January 18th, and we published it on January 19th. The advert that was eventually published had been watered down considerably. I came back from church, I opened my system and when I saw it I screamed.

Fayose is too much of a tout to be a Governor............ But your defense is not enough for the breach of ethics. You guys are big disgrace to journalism.
According to the Electoral Act 2010, Section 95 (1), ‘A political campaign or slogan shall not be tainted with abusive language directly or indirectly likely to injure religious, ethnic, tribal or sectional feelings.’

Section 95 (2) states that ‘Abusive, intemperate, slanderous or base language or insinuations or innuendoes designed or likely to provoke violent reaction or emotions shall not be employed or used in political campaigns.’

Fayose is very lawless.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
superstar1:

See this lilly-livered f00l wishing early death on his siblings and descendants.

So shall it be for you and your unborn generations.

Pray hard, I wish you all the best bro, you gonna need prayers.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by emilyone(f): 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
Toned down indeed. rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by authority2006(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop reiterating your tired statement of "any one can die at any time", you forget age related diseases.

Do you expect to die before your parents, give me reasons if your answer is no.
I can see that you are still not learning anything. Reality and expectation are not the same now. You are talking about expectation but they are talking about reality.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Will you stop displaying your stupidity ? I am pro GMB, when GEJ eventually lost I shed a tear or two for the man. Let's try as much as possible to act civil for once. That advert was a no-no for me. I don't mind the insults and the certificate scandal but wishing death on a fellow human being because of power is just out of it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by islandmoon: 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
Gutter journalism...

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Onifari(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Raiders post=33536555] you and Fayose might end up dying before Buhari. Noone knows tomorrow. Anyway, you sound better. Nigerian has decided who they want as president. GEJ has lost and its time to focus for the next 4 yrs of Buhari presidency
[/quot 8 years

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:24pm On May 08, 2015
abbey621:

The cave I live in must be way more fancier than the sh*t hole you stay in, if not you would have realized death is no respecter of age or status!

If death has no respect for age why then did you quote the average life span?
I bet they collated those statistics without researching your ilk that usually dies from speeding okada.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by aderonila18: 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
authority2006:
I can see that you are still not learning anything. Reality and expectation are not the same now. You are talking about expectation but they are talking about reality.

Gbam, reality is grandparents have even been known to outlive their grandchildren. No one prays for it but that is the reality, Death is unpredictable and can happen to anyone at anytime
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Yinkagbo(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may takes it toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?

Trash

4 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

If that malicious advert publication did not mean Fayose wishing Buhari death by your own reasoning,then I am sorry,your brain has expired.

You need a brain replacement from a donkey.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by lekandauda1234: 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Death becomes closer with old age, would you employ a 75yr old man instead of 35yr old man?
Its God that giveth life and he is the one that taketh it. If God so wishes Gmb can still be here in the next twenty years hale and hearty. What we can do is to pray to God to keep him with good health to help us cleanse all this rot in our system

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:31pm On May 08, 2015
tosag:
Will you stop displaying your stupidity ? I am pro GMB, when GEJ eventually lost I shed a tear or two for the man. Let's try as much as possible to act civil for once. That advert was a no-no for me. I don't mind the insults and the certificate scandal but wishing death on a fellow human being because of power is just out of it for me.

You aren't paying attention, I asked you to specifically show me the advert where Fayose "wished" Buhari death. I believe you know your way round the internet, post a link where Fayose "wished" death on Buhari.

Seems reading and understanding newspaper adverts is not one of your strong points. In the advert I saw, Fayose implied Buhari was too old to govern same way Fashola said Jkay was too old to govern.

Am waiting for the links where Fayose wished death on Buhari, please send the links quickly, got other things to do.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Bowaley17(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
Summary pls...
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If that malicious advert publication did not mean Fayose wishing Buhari death by your own reasoning,then I am sorry,your brain has expired.

You need a brain replacement from a donkey.

Here comes the genius, can you repost the advert where death was wished on Buhari?

I know you have comprehension problems but never thought you're also bereft of understanding newspaper adverts.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Idrismusty97(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2015
Many of those wishing Buhari death wouldn't live up to his age.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may takes it toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?
If I say: Ur father is a b.astard and ur mum is a pro.stitute. Am I really wrong to warn Nigerians?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:38pm On May 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

If I say: Ur father is a b.astard and ur mum is a pro.stitute. Am I really wrong to warn Nigerians?

Since your parents are the above, I guess its appropriate to warn Nairalanders.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by aderonila18: 12:38pm On May 08, 2015
If you do an advert saying if Buhari wins Nigeria will have another state burial, that means you are saying he will die within 4years. Isn't that wishing death on someone Who is Fayose to say when anyone will die angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Yustex4eva(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it
chukwu,the literate on nairaland.U r literate but a person u r calling illiterate will rule over your tribe for year.i pray for such illiteracy and not that kind of your own literacy on nairaland.haters

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
It was that stoopid hate advert that made my family and I to vote for GMB. So thanks to that tout fayose

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by stockmetrics: 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
Tell-tale signs of a developing country:
Dark and empty politicking, Money from unscrupulous sources, Journalists playing the tunes of their pipers.

Lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.