Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun (40512 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fayose`s Attacks On Buhari Childish - Kashamu / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by barnacle: 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=33538958]

II hope you're rewarded with what you wish me, greet Angel Gabriel for me, have a nice trip bro.[/quote
thank God all my life have never wished anyone ill.is what you bend your waist to pick that you will carry.
Think about it
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Nigeria is a nation of people not a football organisation, governance impact on lives unlike your yeye analogy of using Mr Blatter.
mugabe is 100 years old and is a president. mugabe can be buharis grandfather assumin mugabe has a kid at 15 and his kid had a kid at 14
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
mugabe is 100 years old and is a president. mugabe can be buharis grandfather assumin mugabe has a kid at 15 and his kid had a kid at 14

That's why Zimbabwe is a shiit hole, I hope Nigeria don't end up being Zimbabwe. Check out the latest economic statistics regarding Zimbabwe.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
ayoromer:
buhari is very sick is a known fact obj brings yara so dat wen he goes south south wil for once enjoy their resources now d yorubas brings buhari knowing fully dat he is very sick so dat wen he die vice wil take over kai obj wicked.

chai u mumuoooo, ur dumbness is legend
ary, mayb na together wuna go hospital wey them tell u say hib sick, idio...ta
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

im sure u ve never heard of pple living above 102 yrs, y do u think they quote this blessing long life n prosperity, its true that as u age, there's probability of death but remember these two words LONG LIFE or dont u want to live long to c ur great grand children.
of what benefit is that ? what benefit is there in seeing your great grand children ?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by luluosas(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?
And what if your burial is announced later today? When did Mr. Death starts taking the life of elders and followed it down stage-by-stage? My grandfather is 125 and he is still alive. Honestly, I don't even know what to call you.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

That's why Zimbabwe is a shiit hole, I hope Nigeria don't end up being Zimbabwe. Check out the latest economic statistics regarding Zimbabwe.
nigeria is more of a shiit hole than zimbabwe. there are thousands of nigerians relocating to bulawayo zimbabwe. how many zimbabweans have you seen in nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Does your chances of dying increase as you grow older?
In the town you come form, do children die before their parents?

ur way of reasoning is beyond me, its high time u start going to church

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbulela: 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
mailjoelig:
This guy is a joker...if they had edited the original, how come it was virtually the same thing his newspaper and punch newspaper ended up publishing...this guy thinks Nigerians are fools. Right?
He also helped Punch edit theirs.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbulela: 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

ur way of reasoning is beyond me, its high time u start going to church
The guy tire me sef.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by TS2(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
This is the dumbest reason I have ever heard.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbulela: 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Must you talk?
Zimbabwe's degeneration has nothing to do with Mugabe's age but everything to do with the man being a dictator and destroying democracy to satisfy his greedy wants.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
of what benefit is that ? what benefit is there in seeing your great grand children ?

ok sorry, ur iq is really low, i cannot help u, go on with ur mentality of u must be old before u die.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:40pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
nigeria is more of a shiit hole than zimbabwe. there are thousands of nigerians relocating to bulawayo zimbabwe. how many zimbabweans have you seen in nigeria ?

Do yourself a favour by reading on the indices used in scoring countries and tell me if Zimbabwe is better than Mali. Check the latest Zimbabwean GDP, inflation rate etc. We hanker in Nigeria because of inflation, poor Zimbabwe makes do with hyperinflation.
The grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by gabriel212: 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Since your existence is related to him staying alive, I expect your family to follow Buhari in death, have a nice trip.
From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
mbulela:

Must you talk?
Zimbabwe's degeneration has nothing to do with Mugabe's age but everything to do with the man being a dictator and destroying democracy to satisfy his greedy wants.

Whatever!!
Zimbabwe remains a shiit hole and its all down to senile Mugabe. How any one can use Mugabe as an example beats me.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Do yourself a favour by reading on the indices used in scoring countries and tell me if Zimbabwe is better than Mali. Check the latest Zimbabwean GDP, inflation rate etc. We hanker in Nigeria because of inflation, poor Zimbabwe makes do with hyperinflation.

forget all that economic mumbo jumbo. on the ground level where people are living zimbabweans are doing better than nigerians. constant electricity, good roads, cheap internet etc. their public officials are not as corrupt and life is more cheaper

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by franugo(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?

get sense you say you no angry angry angry
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

ok sorry, ur iq is really low, i cannot help u, go on with ur mentality of u must be old before u die.
whats iq got to do with this ? are you deranged ? are you senile ? once again answer the question, what are the benefits gained from seeing your great grand children ? i will be waiting for your answer
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you know that Zimbabwe has the highest number of literacy in Africa?
Guy, go lick your wound and see how you can make peace between Muazu and Fayose before PDP crumbles completely.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by LKO(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You might even die before Buhari, who knows? The manner at which you display your frustrated life on Nairaland,you fit waka soon,then I will be vindicated.

angry

I dey vez for u o. Why waste ur precious time responding to that ragtag. The fool even thought he made a point in that stupid post.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
gabriel212:

From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----

You missed my earlier reply, here it is again.

I hope you die rather than Buhari since he appears immortal to you, have a safe trip bro.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mcquin(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
The Mogidi dude is running around everywhere trying to justify Fayose even when many pro-pdp are avoiding this thread like a plaque and even the Fayose has apologised and called for truce.

Fayose increase Mogidi's pay pls, en don try 4 u. More than for people have cursed him with death already. He might actually die like Delta PDP commissioner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know that Zimbabwe has the highest number of literacy in Africa?
Guy, go lick your wound and see how you can make peace between Muazu and Fayose before PDP crumbles completely.

I have a one way ticket to Zimbabwe, you can have it, I dash you.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
mcquin:
The Mogidi dude is running around everywhere trying to justify Fayose even when many pro-pdp are avoiding this thread like a plaque and even the Fayose has apologised and called for truce.

Fayose increase Mogidi's pay pls, en don try 4 u. More than for people have cursed him with death already. He might actually die like Delta PDP commissioner.

You might actually die before me also, enjoy the trip.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

thats zimbawe for you
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by eleko1: 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy grin embarassed lipsrsealed Kai !
MzJackBaueress:
If that malicious advert publication did not mean Fayose wishing Buhari death by your own reasoning,then I am sorry,your brain has expired.

You need a brain replacement from a donkey.
MOGIDI!!! See how dem dey bomb u left/rite.How u go take am if u wake up one fine morning and read Ur obituary while u ae still alive undecided?Fear God.Long life is BUHARI heritage Ok
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:54pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
forget all that economic mumbo jumbo. on the ground level where people are living zimbabweans are doing better than nigerians. constant electricity, good roads, cheap internet etc. their public officials are not as corrupt and life is more cheaper

Their life and existence is so perfect thats why half of them migrate to South Africa.
Please never say forget economic indices, its the only yardstick to judge nations. Am not willing to believe you more than organisations that paid fortune researching economic activities in different nations?
The olodo way is to bypass economic indices and rely on hearsay, you won't find me debating for sake of debating.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
whats iq got to do with this ? are you deranged ? are you senile ? once again answer the question, what are the benefits gained from seeing your great grand children ? i will be waiting for your answer

Proverbs 17:6
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

grin grin grin
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by gabriel212: 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

You missed my earlier reply, here it is again.

I hope you die rather than Buhari since he appears immortal to you, have a safe trip bro.
unless ----
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

I have a one way ticket to Zimbabwe, you can have it, I dash you.
Is Nigeria, as it presently is, better than Zimbabwe? Infrastructurally it is not doing bad.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mcquin(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

You might actually die before me also, enjoy the trip.

Nah I didn't wish our President death, but you did, besides many Nigerians have placed a curse over that advert, including the Aged you guys sought to mock. These curses are potent my guy. Better repent.

I hope you didn't join Fayose to say your mum uses Nampkin, double wahala for dead body. #NotoHatePolitics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.