Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun (40509 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fayose`s Attacks On Buhari Childish - Kashamu / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy grin embarassed lipsrsealed Kai !MOGIDI!!! See how dem dey bomb u left/rite.How u go take am if u wake up one fine morning and read Ur obituary while u ae still alive undecided?Fear God.Long life is BUHARI heritage Ok

Did Fayose post an obituary to Buhari, stop reading newspapers with your nose.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is Nigeria, as it presently is, better than Zimbabwe? Infrastructurally it is not doing bad.

Check out Zimbabwe's hyperinflation figure, check out the number of Zimbabweans dying to cross into SA. Thats enough proof to me its a shiit hole.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
MrPresident1:

Proverbs 17:6
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

grin grin grin
she said great grand children though. like there is some benefit in a frail old man trying to keep up with toddlers and the toddlers looking at the old man in disgust. like seriously lmao. i dont get it.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by olabolawasiu(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2015
[b][/b]
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it

u should have revisit his record before u call him dullard and lean how to be positive in life.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
gabriel212:

From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----

Sorry for replying you twice, you never said you were a complete m.o.r.o.n.

I only reply m.or.ons on Tuesday, come back on Tuesday, this is hoping you'd still be alive by then.

Enjoy ya trip.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:

thats zimbawe for you

Those trains are relics of their colonial past.

Wikipedia is free.
In 2009, Zimbabwe abandoned its currency. As of 2015, Zimbabwe still has no national currency with currencies from other countries being used
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe

They don't even have any currency, their money is worthless.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 2:04pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Their life and existence is so perfect thats why half of them migrate to South Africa.
Please never say forget economic indices, its the only yardstick to judge nations. Am not willing to believe you more than organisations that paid fortune researching economic activities in different nations?
The olodo way is to bypass economic indices and rely on hearsay, you won't find me debating for sake of debating.
please dont even mention that. thats all propaganda. these white nations make sure they put black nations in a bad light so as to exploit them. its all lies and propaganda. and as for zimbabweans going to south africa, thats understandable. they are neighbors. how many zimbabweans have you seen in america or britain ? almost non-existent. meanwhile your nigerian brothers are dying in millions in the sahara desert trying to cross to europe. your nigerian brothers are getting killed in indonesia everyday for drugs. how many zimbabweans leave their countries to go carry drugs ? none because they dont have to. they dont have to travel abroad too. they only go to south africa because its next door. thats like an igbo man going to lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Those trains are relics of their colonial past.

Wikipedia is free.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe
where are the relics of our colonial past ? destroyed and no longer working grin
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
please dont even mention that. thats all propaganda. these white nations make sure they put black nations in a bad light so as to exploit them. its all lies and propaganda. and as for zimbabweans going to south africa, thats understandable. they are neighbors. how many zimbabweans have you seen in america or britain ? almost non-existent. meanwhile your nigerian brothers are dying in millions in the sahara desert trying to cross to europe. your nigerian brothers are getting killed in indonesia everyday for drugs. how many zimbabweans leave their countries to go carry drugs ? none because they dont have to. they dont have to travel abroad too. they only go to south africa because its next door. thats like an igbo man going to lagos

Check my wikipedia link, Zimbabwe have no currency as at now.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
where are the relics of our colonial past ? destroyed and no longer working grin

We gained independence in 1960, twenty years before Zimbabwe.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

We gained independence in 1960, twenty years before Zimbabwe.
10 years after gaining independence all our relics stopped working. theirs is still working till today.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

makes no difference if they have a currency or not. money is just pieces of paper. on the ground level zimbabweans are doing better than nigerians. trust me i know this. thousands of nigerians live in zimbawe. how many zimbaweans live in nigeria ? almost none

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Check out Zimbabwe's hyperinflation figure, check out the number of Zimbabweans dying to cross into SA. Thats enough proof to me its a shiit hole.
What is that compared to the number of Nigerians that get killed in South Africa and Malaysia? What about the ones that die in the Sahara and the Mediterranean sea while crossing to Europe?

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:18pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
makes no difference if they have a currency or not.[size=15pt]money is just pieces of pape[/size]. on the ground level zimbabweans are doing better than nigerians. trust me i know this.

Money is just piece of paper, economic indices don't matter and so on.

Bros I argue with facts and figures, I don't do market woman debates, am calling it quits from here, enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by eleko1: 2:18pm On May 08, 2015
Wish/pray u find ur name/pic with question mark/caption that read WHO NEXT/GONE TOO SOON the same way ur mentor FAYOSE advertised in the SUN Newspaper.Say AMEN.
Mogidi:

Did Fayose post an obituary to Buhari, stop reading newspapers with your nose.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Is that why Nigeria uses the US dollars more than the US that runs a cashless economy? Is that why CBN is now almost a bureau de change?

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:19pm On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
Wish/pray u find ur name/pic with question mark/caption that read WHO NEXT/GONE TOO SOON the same way ur mentor FAYOSE advertised in the SUN Newspaper.Say AMEN.

Say Amen if you think Buhari is immortal and you'd rather replace him.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by sukkot: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Money is just piece of paper, economic indices don't matter and so on.

Bros I argue with facts and figures, I don't do market woman debates, am calling it quits from here, enjoy the rest of the day.
yeah you are just so far up the white mans arse that you cant reason without using his pseudo economic indices. before all these economic indices from the white man propped up 100 years ago people lived well and survived, now all of a sudden you cant reason without referring to economic indices and paper money that is less than 200 years old ? lmaooooo. you sir are bamboozled and hoodwinked and lost

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:23pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is that why Nigeria uses the US dollars more than the US that runs a cashless economy? Is that why CBN is now almost a bureau de change?

Name one country that don't use US $, should we be using Ghana Cedis? Is Buhari planning on using Iranian Rial or Saudi Riyal?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:25pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is that compared to the number of Nigerians that get killed in South Africa and Malaysia? What about the ones that die in the Sahara and the Mediterranean sea while crossing to Europe?

What's the population of Nigeria as against Zimbabwe?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:26pm On May 08, 2015
Zimbabwe 14.15 million (2013)

Nigeria 160 million.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by brainbox2014(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2015
Lame excuse if you ask me. You did it for money. Shut up! and stop speaking now to save your skin. GMB doesn't have your time. If Buhari had lost we won't be having this article obviously.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The concern of any sensible person in this regard is not population, but the per centage. The total number of literate Nigerians may be above the total population of Zimbabwe, but Zimbabwe has the highest per centage of literate people in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The concern of any sensible person in this regard is not population, but the per centage. The total number of literate Nigerians may be above the total population of Zimbabwe, but Zimbabwe has the highest per centage of literate people in Africa.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Name one country that don't use US $, should we be using Ghana Cedis? Is Buhari planning on using Iranian Rial or Saudi Riyal?
Silly reply. Is dollar our legal tender?

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The per centage is my concern, not necessarily the population.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 2:35pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why is population and demographics not a factor? How many muslims up north wants to go to school, how many muslims does Zimbabwe have?
The literacy figure you quoted is subjective. The yardstick used in measuring the Zimbabwe literacy level should not be used in Nigeria.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by eleko1: 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
undecided See yo life?Who told u BUHARI won't die?His time is not yet come cos he'll fulfill the number of his DAYS.If u dnt dnt knw,the good book finally says WITH LONG LIFE I WILL SATISFY BUHARI and He says Teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto Wisdom. MOGIDI,get Wisdom and u'll live.
Mogidi:

Say Amen if you think Buhari is immortal and you'd rather replace him.
May all the enemies of BUHARI be buried in their own pit.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by gabriel212: 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Sorry for replying you twice, you never said you were a complete m.o.r.o.n.

I only reply m.or.ons on Tuesday, come back on Tuesday, this is hoping you'd still be alive by then.

Enjoy ya trip.
From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Why is population and demographics not a factor? How many muslims up north wants to go to school, how many muslims does Zimbabwe have?
The literacy figure you quoted is subjective. The yardstick used in measuring the Zimbabwe literacy should not be used in Nigeria.
What has religion got to do with literacy level? If you don't have anything to say stop spaming my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by swezenberg(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Since you want to die, I wish you a safe trip to heaven or hell, all the best.

I have nothing more to say to you. Don't say I did not warn you.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by gfullmoon(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that death starts from ''old people''. Death is a stark reality that respects no age. There is no reason to justified the malicious insensitive ''advert'' except insanity. GMB is someone's father,uncle,husband,brother etc whose death was announced for silly reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.