Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me (2171 Views)

To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Chimezie198(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2015
but i made a vow not to because I hate guys dat beat girls.
buh dis girl is pushing me to d wall.. her mouth dey run like tap.. she can insult eh..
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Freciprocal: 11:35am On May 08, 2015
My man, hitting a lady is not worth it!
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by dammylohlah: 11:41am On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin MUMU DEY WORRY U

1 Like

Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2015
People like this Op should be thrown into jail...

undecided

EricRichie
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by adahgold(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
They only way to avoid it is to walk away bro and chill somewhere to avoid stories at touch.
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by dkronicle(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
dont pick her calls and dont call her for a week.. grin grin grin
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Truckpusher(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Chimezie198:
buh dis girl is pushing me to d wall.. her mouth dey run like tap.. she can insult eh..
Make love and not war tongue
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by francizy(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, this would have made more sense in the jokes section... cheesy
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by ayogabriel(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2015
I don't see anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, but if you must do that, it shouldn't be in a way you will hit a man. The brain needs to be reset once a while. NB.

Real men don't hit women
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Young03(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
bros, zone6 awaiting u

1 Like

Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by komzyb(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
Thou shall not..............
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Guy real men dont hit women!!why dont u apply d silent treatment and thank me later cheesy
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Mrbigman1(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
Oga if the tap no gree stop to dey run, use belt tie am.
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by eyeview: 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
Then don't date her. Simple.
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
Guy, go sit down joor....... Just passing
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Strongfaze(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
She insult justly or unjustly? @ OP
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2015
A very hard resounding slap does so many things to a woman's brain. Just give her one hot slap one of these days, then come and thank me later
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2015
Chimezie198:

Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Princessonelove: 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
Just impregnate her mouth. wink

1 Like

Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Summer1(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
ayogabriel:
I don't see anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, but if you must do that, it shouldn't be in a way you will hit a man. The brain needs to be reset once a while. NB.

Real men don't hit women

I don't know why God decided to create women weaker than men, because people like u deserve serious beating by women.. See ur mouth, who told u that there is nothing wrong with hitting a woman.. did Adam ever hit eve? Even when she changed his live negatively forever?
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Nnemuka(f): 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by mentorandfriend(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Kai
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
dammylohlah:
grin grin grin MUMU DEY WORRY U
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by ayogabriel(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
Summer1:

I don't know why God decided to create women weaker than men, because people like u deserve serious beating by women.. See ur mouth, who told u that there is nothing wrong with hitting a woman.. did Adam ever hit eve? Even when she changed his live negatively forever?

please kindly read between the lines
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by happyjuliet(f): 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
Wetin u dey wait 4 Mr fighter grin go ahead
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 08, 2015
Chimezie198:

Sounds like you don't know how to create boundaries.
It happens because you tolerate it. Tell her the things you can't tolerate. Tell her the consequence. If she does it, follow through on the consequence.

The most effective consequence is to end the relationship to give her time to think about her actions and miss you.
Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by MrBasketball: 12:17am On May 09, 2015
To slap u just dey hungry me. angry

1 Like

Re: To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me by Chimezie198(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2015
Nnemuka:
One day you might end up beating the daughter or sister of a military man. To dey beat person no go hungry you again.

Anu
Ewu can beer

(1) (Reply)

SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. / Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like / Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.