Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? (2178 Views)

Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? / 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Just as the topic headline states, for the singles, will you accept your ex back into your life if he/she makes a move to be united once again with you? If yes, why? And if no, what are your reasons? Lets hear from you!
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by djeezy(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes......as side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Spikkylee: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2015
No. No time to waste. Old things ve passed away behold...
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
I was the one that walked away, and as it is now I will need a map if Am to locate her.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Oahray: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Well... cheesy

"No one who puts his hands on a plough and looks BEHIND, is fit for the Kingdom of God" - Jesus
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by younghartz(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
why re-read a novel you have read b4 when you knw hw it'd end
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by jonaifame22(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Right now. My ex of 2008 is try'na get back wth me, she's been coming to see me at my office,I'm scared of gettn back wth her, she broke up wth me twice and now she wanna get back wth me a third time,she's kind of desperate abt it cos she goes to see my close friends, infact I don't even know if she'll break up wth me again the third time should we get back together again.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Melahou(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Mummy said i should not play with used toys again
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
djeezy:
Yes......as side chick.
lol... Why won't you give her the former position she occupied. #main_chick
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
No. No time to waste. Old things ve passed away behold...
ok o! Your username though
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by djeezy(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
kingstylo01:
lol... Why won't you give her the former position she occupied. #main_chick
I must have gotten over her. So the love ain't there. So side chick will suffice.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
I simply can't go bck to what I vommited
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by knostbrown01(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
Right now. My ex of 2008 is try'na get back wth me, she's been coming to see me at my office,I'm scared of gettn back wth her, she broke up wth me twice and now she wanna get back wth me a third time,she's kind of desperate abt it cos she goes to see my close friends, infact I don't even know if she'll break up wth me again the third time should we get back together again.

If somebody betray you Once, s/he will betray u twice. Law of Power.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2015
djeezy:
I must have gotten over her. So the love ain't there. So side chick will suffice.
true sha..
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by albridge(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:

true but here is the greater truth. sometimes what you had is worth going back for. the truth is it depends on why you broke up. for certain reasons you should really never get back together. But if the reason was a flimsy one and a mistake on your or their part then getting back together might be the smartest thing to do.

Some say we meet true love between 3 to 5 times in our life time. if you have reached you 5th time and you broke up because of something trivial then refusing to get back together if the opportunity presents itself means settling for a loveless life and future because of your pride and because someone told you on nairaland or on some website never to get back together with your ex. just saying wink

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by frankcris(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:

what if you vomited a diamond undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Margauxluv(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Em undecided dunno
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Pixxie(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2015
If he begs enough I might be merciful undecided
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
frankcris:

what if you vomited a diamond undecided
what if the diamond doesn't seem to be wat it appears to be??
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
sad angry
albridge:

true but here is the greater truth. sometimes what you had is worth going back for. the truth is it depends on why you broke up. for certain reasons you should really never get back together. But if the reason was a flimsy one and a mistake on your or their part then getting back together might be the smartest thing to do.

Some say we meet true love between 3 to 5 times in our life time. if you have reached you 5th time and you broke up because of something trivial then refusing to get back together if the opportunity presents itself means settling for a loveless life and future because of your pride and because someone told you on nairaland or on some website never to get back together with your ex. just saying wink
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by frankcris(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
what if the diamond doesn't seem to be wat it appears to be??

what if you misjudged it...
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
Em undecided dunno
hmmmm... I guess you haven't encountered one before...
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by Margauxluv(f): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingstylo01:
hmmmm... I guess you haven't encountered one before...

I hve
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by albridge(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
i think its more about what is available out there. if at the end of the day you keep meeting people worse than your ex that was almost perfect except for a mistake he made or you made isnt it wiser to get back to something that worked than to move on to something that isnt as good as what was before because of pride. if you had 80% perfection with your ex are you saying you will settle for 40% or 20% or 50% because of pride?
this calls for common sense and a sense of value added. if what is ahead wont add as much value as what is behind then i think its better to reach out for what is behind.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
albridge:
i think its more about what is available out there. if at the end of the day you keep meeting people worse than your ex that was almost perfect except for a mistake he made or you made isnt it wiser to get back to something that worked than to move on to something that isnt as good as what was before because of pride. if you had 80% perfection with your ex are you saying you will settle for 40% or 20% or 50% because of pride?
this calls for common sense and a sense of value added. if what is ahead wont add as much value as what is behind then i think its better to reach out for what is behind.
you have said a lot bro. Pride is one thing that hinders ex lovers to make up.. The guy will be like:
"she caused it; she's supposed to make a move"

the bae will feel
"he asked me out initially, he should make the move"
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by godoluwa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hate d word ex
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

I hve
k
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
godoluwa:
I hate d word ex
lol.... Nothing lasts forever
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by kingstylo01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pixxie:
If he begs enough I might be merciful undecided
hmmm... What if you are the cause of the breakup and after a while, he swallows his pride and comes back to you?
Re: Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? by LadyJul(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
I can't go back to my ex...that nigga is bad news and am over him completely....can u imagine how devastated he made me feel...abeg who likes going back to pains?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] / How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. / 13 Facts About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.