Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? (2496 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This? / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by izeek(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2006
i personaly dont see the possibility , but i hear people claim its cud be done, or rather its possible to love two people at the same time .
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2006
i have manage 4 in my day embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by domwas2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
coco29, u must be a hard lady and i like u for one thing - u always say the truth
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Busta(f): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2006
been thru this a thousand times and the answer remains - NO!!
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2006
domwas2:

coco29, u must be a hard lady and i like u for one thing - u always say the truth

variety is the spice of life, why settle for one when you can have many cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2006
i think is not possible, just in case someone is double dating, is either he or she love one and want the other for his money or she's trying to play games. don't worry, i won't cheat
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Free(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2006
@topic
yes its possible
well at least in my case it is grin cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by momoney1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2006
it is possible.

i have loved Amaka for her inocent life she tries to live and the noise she makes when we, you shud know nah shocked grin

and also loved Mabel for her brain and courage she has and also try to be in charge when we are, shud understand what i'm bout to say shocked grin

and even like some more sisters other than these, you know what i'm talking bout grin grin grin cool
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by kolabode: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2006
It's not possible, there is no way you can love 2people at the same time unlike me i cant make love to somebody i dont love or have feelings for
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by kolabode: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2006
It's not possible, there is no way you can love 2people at the same time unlike me i cant make love to somebody i dont love or have feelings for
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2006
kolabode:

It's not possible, there is no way you can love 2people at the same time unlike me i can't make love to somebody i don't love or have feelings for

sweetness who said sex has any thing to do with love cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by candylips(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2006
Coco cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2006
yes candlips tongue
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by candylips(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
from you posts i can see u r a playa smiley
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2006
player me! i resent that remark i am one special lady prob you see what you want to see and take from my post what you want to take, i am always truthful maybe it is hard for you to believe a lady can be as open as i am, but that is me peaceful and friendly to every one, my kisses are not sexual my words ie sweetie, sweetness,baby,suga etc that is just me being me. kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by candylips(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2006
i hear u grin
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Coco29(f): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2006
candylips u just wanted my attention huh angry cheesy
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by candylips(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2006
yeah maybe wink
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by squirrel20(f): 11:06am On Feb 29, 2008
I really don't think it is possible, it's either you love one and just want the other one for something else,
Pls it is not possible to be in love with two people, there is nothing like that.
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Nautillus(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2008
I think we've done this 2 many times

. . . . .YES!!! you can love 2 women at the same time but at diferent locations

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by Pinkrosey(f): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
It depends on the type of love you’ve got for that person, if it is agape, yes it’s possible, but if it is philos love its definitely not possible cos its persevered for just one person, even men who’s got several wives always have the one special wife they are in love with
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by LadyT(f): 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
Too much headache and it will only end in tears!!!

Coco 4 at the same time you greedy mama! shocked
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by almondjoy(f): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2008
Yes!

Siblings
Parents
Children
Uncles
Aunts
Grandparents
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2008
lol - good answer AJ.

Yes @ question. It is so easy for women to be in love as for all the guys who say they are confused, their little heads are just doing the thinking for them. Guys don't have as much capability to be in love with various ppl at the same time. Our hearts are more than big enough smiley
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2008
when I was a lot younger and very curious I managed 6 at one point in time. Secondary school was too much fun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I won't do it right now as am a lot older. It would be very silly to do that. I may just end up the oldest spinster grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by uspry1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
If you are in polygamous relationship, then why not you can be in love with two people simultaneously? grin (for polygamous marriage only in Africa or m.ulsim countries but forbid in other countries)
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by darkey(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ poster
Pple, it is not possible to be in love with two people at the same time. Love as a feeling and a concept has been abused in our time. Love is ultimately a function of choice. u dont believe, take a look at the girl u claim u love and project into the future. will u like what u c? it takes commitment to be and stay in love with a person. SO, No, U cant truly be IN LOVE with two people but u can like them
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by adaone(f): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2008
Yes. You can be involved with two people at the same time but is it wise? Personally, I don't feel that it is worth it. Just be honest and tell that person you want to see somebody else.
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by darkey(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ ada_one
in love not involved
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by adeboo(f): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

when I was a lot younger and very curious I managed 6 at one point in time. Secondary school was too much fun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I won't do it right now as am a lot older. It would be very silly to do that. I may just end up the oldest spinster grin grin grin grin grin

True true grin grin When u are older, we gotta think of these things.

I think u can date two people at once but having a relationship is definitely not possible.
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by adaone(f): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2008
my mistake,

yes. you can be "in love" with as many people as you like but the feeling has to be mutual before can have some significance.

now as far as being "in a loving relationship" with two different people, that can never work. Love and selfishness do not mix and having more than one lover is, indeed, selfish. And again, I think you just tell that person you are no longer interested and just move on.
Re: Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? by ifyalways(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2008
@topic,NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. / ;; / Help!lesbianism In Her Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.