Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. (2505 Views)

Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by yicob(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
A friend called me this morning that she was with her boyfriend at the palms on sunday. As they were shopping, the guy ran into an old female friend and he introduced the girlfriend as a mere friend that saw him off to lekki. Funny enough, this is a guy that can tell the girl i luv u 100 times if they are together in-house.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by chika98: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
She already knows what to do. . like duh!
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by sistawoman: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
Playa, playa just got caught.  Too bad for her that she had to be there to witness that.

Me and my loud mouth would have said yes I am sistawoman his girlfriend.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
Well, if that is all that he sees me as, that is all I will be, so long to relationship undecided
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by tope2000(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If a guy does that to me - its bye bye
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Sauron1: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Playa, playa just got caught.  Too bad for her that she had to be there to witness that.

Me and my loud mouth would have said yes I am sistawoman his girlfriend.

You and your loud mouth could get slapped too. tongue grin cheesy

Seriously, the dude is lame.
Just introduce the 2 of em by their names.
Alice meet Sally, Sally meet Alice.
End of!!!
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by sistawoman: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

End of!!!

And your slap could get you beat up or locked up depending on my mood. tongue
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by yicob(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hmmm
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

End of!!!

I think that would have been the best thing to do if he had something to hide undecided

But for him to say what he said, thats . . . . absurd.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by tkb417(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2008
thts the end of the thing be dat
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by jgirl3: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2008
A man deny me like that?
Honestly, it's sayonara and good luck to the dude.
I even trust my guy jare. . . he'll already know what I can tolerate.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by cooldud62: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2008
The guy's not even good at his game undecided
Hw should be sacked before he tells the next gurlfriend he picked you up from a club grin
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by spikedcylinder: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2008
She's lucky he didn't introduce her as his phock buddie. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by jgirl3: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

She's lucky he didn't introduce her as his phock buddie. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think that one is better. At least he acknowledges that they have a special lsort of relationship even though it's not one she likes.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by kaysy(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2008
tink the guy is not proud of her in public wat a mess
well, tink she deserve a beta guy who really mean her
for beta for worse
for richer for poorer
in beauty & ugly
& in public & private,
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2008
A man deny me like that?
Honestly, it's sayonara and good luck to the dude.
I even trust my guy jare. . . he'll already know what I can tolerate.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by kaysy(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2008
love is all about going the Xtra mile to sHow it ok?

Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by jgirl3: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2008
tkb417:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Morogo!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ kaysy, they are not married ke?
Just dating.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Dbaby4: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Poster, Shit happens cool cool cool cool You smile smiley cos u no go kill yourself, better for you cos now know what he

actually takes you for!!!! cool cool
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by igwe11(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2008
Is a pity, I wish twas the other way round cry cry cry

Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Dbaby4: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2008
igwe 1:

Is a pity, I wish twas the other way round cry cry cry

nna ke kwanu? smiley
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by igwe11(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2008
O di mma!!
Ana-eme kwa?
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by kaysy(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2008
j-girl:

@ kaysy, they are not married ke?
Just dating.

wat does a journey of a thousand miles begin with?
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by ammamat(f): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2008
As for me i think, from that day i will know what iam to him,
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by bigfather(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
for me,the game is over !
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by smooooooth: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
simple, he isnt proud of his girl friend, and the best thing for the girl to do is leave,cos he si gonna do it someday.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by Nautillus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
And what did your friend do afterwards ? ? ?
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by girlsoswit(f): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
I hope the poor girl was putting on a high heeled shoe on that fateful day. If I was the one, I would av hit the stuff on his head and teach him never to play with my emotions again. After that, I will sneak in2 his house at night and rub dry grounded pepper on his weewee. It's over afterwards bt nt after showing him the real stuff I'm made of. I pity the girl and symphatise deeply wth her. She just experienced what I will call BULLSHIT.
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by kokoye(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
The best thing to do is get back at him. trust me, guys dont like to be introduced like that.

She should invite him to a party with loads of cool people there and make sure she's looking real sexy. then introduce him non-chalantly to some hot chap as a neighbour and ignore him for the rest of the evening (go check on him every 10mins to make sure he's boiling though).

but you should be ready to call it quits with him b4 taking my advice o. grin. and I hope the guy's not a player cos then he really wont care.

strike back!
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by MrCrackles(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
It is a terrible thing to do isnt it?!
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by olafadb: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
Well, if that happens. Laka soro. End of discussion
Re: When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. by kokoye(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
While we were dating, my wife practically introduced me to every family member at some party. I told her I was not comfortable with all the attention and she politely asked me how i'd feel if she just ignored me at the party like some bodyguard she was using.

I thot about it for a while and was like 'na'.

So the lady should give the guy a taste of his own poison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Charms? / Belly Button. Turn Off Or Turn On / topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.